The Best Erotic Stories.

Death Pt. VIII
by Carl East
©

Death stood next to the head stone, looking at the photograph imbedded in the centre. His thoughts of Alice's smile foremost in his mind, then touching the headstone in a symbolic gesture, he whispered goodbye, then walked away.

He had been the target of a mobster, who had planted a bomb in his apartment, and although the bomb hadn't succeeded in taking him out, it had killed his lover and friend Alice.

He walked from the graveyard, heading back to his new apartment, knowing that his next mission would soon be upon him. Once there he removed the cloak that gave him his powers, then poured a drink.

It had now been twenty-six years since the voice had contacted him, offering him the chance to make a difference in life. He was informed that the souls of those that died, sometimes needed to be set free, and was given the opportunity to do just that. He hadn't known at first that the cloak he was given possessed great powers, but soon came to appreciate how precious life really was, while using it.

There was a knock on the door, upon opening it, he found to his surprise, Julia. He wasn't sure what to say, so let her in without saying anything; she walked past him entering the small hallway that led to the lounge.

"How did you know I lived here?" He asked.

"I asked the landlord of your old apartment, he informed me of where your mail was being redirected to." She replied.

"Why would you want to see me?" Said Richard.

"For two reasons, first I wanted to apologise for what my father did, I had no idea he had come after you." She said, putting her head down.

"And the second?" He replied.

"I also came to warn you, my father had some very powerful friends, these friends have placed a bounty on your head, in retribution of his death." She said, getting Richards attention.

"Then you'd better not be here, for I wouldn't want to be responsible for your death too," he said, pointing to the door.

She sat down, a stubborn look appearing on her face. She liked him, she had done since that first night, and wanted to somehow makeup for what her father had done. Richard didn't argue he just poured two more drinks, then handing her one he sat down. She removed her jacket, revealing a low cut top; Richard couldn't help noticing, as she sat back in the chair how her breasts moved. He realised she wasn't wearing a bra, which always turned him on.

They talked for a while, then Richard informed her he had to go and take care of some business. She asked if she could come back later, to which he replied yes, then donning his cloak they left.

Death was soon at his destination, yet another car accident, the victim being trapped behind the steering wheel. Reaching through the broken windscreen, he placed his hand onto his blood-drenched forehead releasing the trapped soul. He watched it rise, then disappear, his job done he returned to his apartment.

He was about to enter the apartment block, when he spotted Julia returning to see him; she wouldn't be able to perceive his presence however, for he was still wearing the cloak. Then he spotted two guys getting out of a car, and checking their weapon holsters. He knew who they were, as they walked towards the building, but he had to get Julia out of harms way. He allowed the two men to enter before him, and then walked over to meet Julia, touching her arm she suddenly became aware of his presence.

"Oh, where did you come from, I didn't see you?" She said, startled.

Death's ability of not being perceived, until he showed him self had always been a favourite power of his, which the cloak bestowed on him very effectively.

"I have two uninvited guests, who at this moment are going to my apartment, so stay here until I deal with them." He said, pointing to the doorway of the building next to his own.

Julia moved over to the doorway, as Death started to enter his apartment block. When he got upstairs, they were on the landing, presumably awaiting his return.

"Hello gentlemen, how may I help you?" He said, knowing that as soon as he spoke they could see him.

They both drew their weapons, and started to open fire, he walked up to them with bullets bouncing of his body, and they suddenly stopped firing.

"What the hell gives?" One of them said, turning to the other.

Death hit him, sending him flying down the corridor, the other one managed to punch him back, but was rewarded with a painful wrist, unable to affect Death in any way. Death raised his arm sharply, sending the second goon sprawling, then getting to their feet they both backed them selves into a corner.

"I am getting tired of these games, so if you want to live another day, you will tell me who sent you?" He said, in as menacing way as possible.

They both said Edward Graboldy together, then went on to say that he had put a price of fifty thousand on the first person who took you out.

"When I pay this Graboldy a visit, I suggest you be elsewhere, because he won't be forgetting it in a hurry." Said Death.

They both left, leaving Death with yet another mission he didn't want; he entered his apartment, and removed his cloak. Then he heard a knock on the door, he answered it to find Julia, He'd momentarily forgotten she was out there.

"Come in, let me take your jacket." He said, reaching for her collar.

She removed her jacket, once again revealing the same low cut top that she wore earlier. They started to talk about what just happened, after a while it was forgotten for the time being, as they drank scotch and started to loosen up. Richard started to remember the first time he had seen her; she was on the way to a party which he gate crashed. Then he'd had sex with both Julia and her friend, remembering that, he suddenly started to get a boner.

Julia must have noticed, for she started to play up to him, placing her hand onto his leg, and running it up to his crotch. They started to kiss the worries of the day completely forgotten; he could feel his zip coming down, as the kiss became more intense. Then her hand was suddenly grasping hold of his stiff cock; he shifted his position as she attempted to free it from the confines of his trousers.

Once free, she stopped the kiss putting her mouth over his erect shaft, then slowly trying to take as much into her mouth as possible. He watched her head move up and down, feeling her mouth surrounding his manhood, with every downward movement. Then he reached down to cup her breasts through her low cut top, she stopped a second, removing her top for him, her breasts feeling full and soft to the touch. She continued giving him a blowjob, until she was ready for a good fuck.

"Fuck me Richard." She said, standing to remove her skirt.

He watched as her skirt fell, revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties, this turned him on even more, as he removed the rest of his clothing. When he was ready, she pushed him back down, then sat astride his cock facing him, guiding it in with one hand, while holding his shoulder with the other to steady herself. Then she started to ride him, rising up and almost falling down onto his hardened cock. He held her breasts, then started to suck her nipples, feeling them become erect. Her slim body a delight to behold, as she continued to fuck her self with his cock.

He couldn't believe what was happening here, for, mere weeks ago, he had been indirectly responsible for the death of her father, now they were making love as if nothing had happened. Her moans of pleasure, becoming more audible as she started to have her first orgasm.

He placed both hands onto her butt, attempting to lift her higher, in order to get a better penetration. Then he grabbed hold of her arms, forcing her down onto the floor; he wanted to take control, his cock throbbing as he started to hold her legs in the air. Then rhythmically, he fucked her with more urgency, going that little bit faster with each downward movement.

"Ahhhh...don't stop, please don't stop." She shouted, her face alight with the glow that told him she was climaxing.

He too felt on the edge of coming, his cock pulsing as he continued to drive it ever deeper. Then it came, a jet of sperm exploding out into her womb, then another just as she too started to cum, her back arching up to meet the last few thrusts. All too soon it was over, as they lay there holding on to one another, their sweat running down their bodies.

Richard was the first to make a move as he got to his feet, and started to get dressed, Julia lay there for a while longer, allowing her body to come down from the bliss she had felt. Then she got re-dressed, sitting back on the chair; she was handed a drink, and felt happy for the first time in weeks.

Richard knew how bizarre this was, but felt strangely comfortable, as he joined her in making a toast, 'to absent friends,' he suggested.

'To absent friends,' she replied.

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Carl East.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 
S

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.