The Best Erotic Stories.

Erotic Story...Come True?
by SM402
©

I usually spend my free time on the computer looking for some type of porn. Yet until recently I was looking through some of those erotic stories and found them much more stimulation than other pictures on the internet. It's probably because I can actually make a mental picture of me being the person who is involved in the story. After reading several of these stories I had decided to write one on my own, but not just any story, but one about my secret fantasy with a relative, my mom.

I eventually finished the story and decided to keep it on a floppy disk, never taking into consideration that my own mother might somehow get her hands on this disk. I had left the disk on the computer disk and had just left for school, at the time I was going to a local college and still lived with my parents. I was a pretty fit young man, but what I had always secretly admired was my mother. She was 38, and I had been the only child. She was very attractive with brunette hair, about 5'7, and had an unbelievable ass and breast.

It all started when I got home from school, and on the computer screen saw that someone had opened the file where my story had been kept. I was sort of surprised and afraid because someone might of read this story. I got the whole file and tried to erase it, but I suddenly noticed that the file had been copied several times. As I tried to erase all of them I suddenly felt someone put their hands on my shoulder. As I turned around I saw that it was my mom.

"Um, mom, this isn't mine, it's one of my friends, I really don't like that stuff, I mean, It's not mine," I said trying to frantically explain how this story had come up on my disk.

"Well Tom, if it isn't yours, then why does it have your name, and how did you get it from your friend, if they haven't even been over and this disk has been here all the time," she said in a strong tone which just made my want to disappear.

"Mom, to tell the truth it is mine, I really sorry about it, I mean I never meant to do any of the stuff in the story, it's just a fantasy, I really sorry about it mom," I said trying to explain this whole mess without my mom getting real pissed of at my.

After I told my mom that it was a fantasy she just looked at my in a weird way, not in the usual way she looks at me when she is pissed of, but instead she kind of flushed and said the most unexpected thing.

"Tom, I really didn't know you felt that way, I mean, how could an attractive young man find an old women like me that attractive to do all that stuff you said in the story," my mom said while she shyly looked at the floor.

"Well mom, you are real attractive, I mean, I.., I'm more attracted to you than I am to women my own age."

My mom then shyly leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Tom how would you like it if I made that fantasy in your story true."

I rapidly got a hard on as I heard my mom say that, and as she saw then she slipped her hands under my pants and started to jack me off.

"How do you like that, I read in your story that you would love it if I sucked your dick dry," my mom said as she unzipped my pants and pulled my already hard dick out, " I also heard that you would love to see my naked body full of your come after I sucked your dick."

My mom then got up and took her shirt and skirt off, she then pulled her panties down and then unstrapped her bra.

"I also heard that you would love a shaved pussy, so I shaved it just for you son," She said as she gently brushed her pussy.

"Wow mom I never, ooohhhh... yeah... you felt that way about me, ohhhh, uhhhh," I said as kneeled in front of me and starting sucking my dick, she first started by circling the head, teasing me each time she licked my dick. She then started to put my whole dick in her mouth, sucking harder each time she sucked.

"OHHH...yeah mom, I never imagined that you could, uhhhh...suck, uhhhh...dick so good," I said I she sucked my dick.

"I'm going to cum...," I said as she started sucking harder and harder.

As I came she sucked some of the cum, but then she took my dick out of her mouth and let all my cum run down her body, down to her tits and gently down to her stomach.

"Is that how you fantasized me in you story, with me full of you precious cum all over my body," she said as she licked her fingers.

"No mom, this is much better than any fantasy."

"Well son you also said that you would love to fuck me, is that right."

"Yeah mom, I would love to fuck you."

My mom then grabbed my hand and took me to her room where she stripped me and then laid on the bed, she then pointed to her beautiful shaved pussy. I automatically understood and started to lick her beautiful pussy.

"Oh Tom your such a great pussy eater, come one, make your mother cum, ohhhh. yeah!"

I just kept on licking her pussy and then I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy and circled my tongue all around. I then started to feel my mother orgasm.

"Ohhhh...Tommmmm...I going to cum, uuuuhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh...you so great son, uhhhh..."

She orgasmed I ate all her tasty juices, I then went over next to her and asked her if I could fuck her through the ass, with all this pussy sucking, my dick had gotten extremely hard again.

"Son, to tell you the truth, I've never really tried it but for you, I think I'm willing to try it."

I then went to the restroom to get some Vaseline, and as I walked in I saw that my mom was already on all fours waiting for my dick. I gently leaned over and started to put Vaseline all over her tiny ass hole and as I put my fingers deeper she started to scream in pleasure. When I finished applying the Vaseline, I then spread her big ass apart and pushed my dick into her tight asshole.

"Tommm, oh...that feels so good, come on Tom, deeper," my mom said as I banged her harder each time I went into her tight asshole, my balls hitting her ass harder each time, and her hands fingering her pussy more each time.

"How do you like that mom, your son fucking you from behind, your enjoying it aren't you," I said I my dick made itself more into her tight asshole.

"Oh Tom your so great fuck your mommy like in your story, make me cum so hard," she said as both of us came. All my cum shot into her asshole, then ran out of her asshole down her thighs. We both laid down for a minute trying to recover from the events that had just happened. She then went down to my dick and started to suck on it, which made it hard once again.

"Tom, I want your tasty dick inside my pussy," she said as she laid on the bed and spread her legs wide open to show me her pussy.

I then leaned over to her and laid on top of her and my dick brushed her pussy. I first starting kissing her passionately sticking my tongue deep into her mouth. I then finally put my dick into her pussy, which to my surprise was very tight.

"Tom, ohhhhhh...., Tom, fuck your mother, your mother loves your dick in her...uhhhhh...her pussy, come on Tom fuck your mommy hard."

"Oh mom your pussy is so good, uuuuh...oh yeah, your so great mom, ohhhhh...come on how do you like that," I said as I started to fuck her harder and then started to to take her tits in my fingers.

"OHh...son, I about to cum, fuck me harder, put your whole dick into your horny mommy, oh yeah Tom, just like in the, uhhhh...story, where I uhhh...cum so hard."

"Mom, I'm about to cummmmmm," I said as my mom orgasmed again and her pussy gripped my dick hard which then made me cum in her pussy.

"Oh son, I have never been fucked like that before, your so great."

"No mom, your the great one, you made my fantasy come true, and yet the fantasy could never compare to this."

We went to sleep after that intense session which has to be the best I have ever had.

 

Send all comments about this story to SM402.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.