The Best Erotic Stories.

Fun After Work
by TonyAnon
©

I had worked with her for about 8 months, when things started to change. I mean, we became closer in our work ethics. We knew what each other was thinking and what to expect out of each other at work. Enough of that, let's move on.

She was an average looking woman in the facial features, but she had the body of a goddess and only scaled at about 110 pounds. She was 19 years old and I was 28. One night while we were working I dared her to flash her tits to me. She said no with a smile. As the night went on I kept on daring her to do it to me. I just wanted one look at those tits. As the night went on she finally agreed to flash me in our backroom at work. We went in the backroom and she said "are you ready?" Then it happen she did it. Wow, what a great set of tits. They were small, but nice looking. Her nipples were very hard and could have put your eye out. She then lowered her shirt and we went back to work.

A few nights later she was watching neighbor's kids. She had called into work to talk to them and asked if she could talk to me after that. When I got on the phone we had some small talk. I then told her to stop by my place on her way home from watching the kids. She had to drive by my place to go home anyway. Shortly after I got home from work there was a knock at my door. There she was, looking quite good. She came in an sat on the couch. We talked for a while about everything from drinking to sex. After a while I asked her if I could see her tits again. She smiled and said we'll ok. She undid her shirt and let me see them again. I then asked her if I could touch one of her nipples? She said "we'll just one". I touched it and darn near died. She had the softest nipple I had ever felt. As I felt her nipples she gave me a kiss and said, "thanks for being such a great friend". Then she left.

A few weeks later she wanted me to sit her up with a friend of our family on a date. I said ok, but there was a favor I wanted done, also. I told her it would cost her a blowjob, as a joke. She smiled and said "ok". I got her a date with this guy and kind of forgot about the blowjob deal. A few days later she asked when I wanted my end of the deal. I chuckled and said how about tonight after work? She said, "ok I'd stop by after work. After I got off work I went home, like normal and was getting ready for bed, not thinking about the deal with her. Then there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and there she was in all her beauty. We went into the living room and sat down. We talked about work and a few other items.

She then said, "Are you ready?"

I laugh and said, "I think we need to get comfortable first." She then got up and straddled me and sat on my lap. We began by kissing. I then got to feeling lucky and pulled her shirt out of her jeans. I then ran my hands inside her shirt and undid her bra. She never even fought me off. I then took her shirt and bra off. What a body, she had been tanning a lot and let me tell you there were no tan lines to be seen. I then began to rub her breast and work my way around. She began to moan and breathe heavy. She then helped me get my shirt off. I then lifted her and switched places with her. I was kneeled in front of her while she sat with her legs spread on the couch. The rubbing, touching, and kissing continued for awhile after that. I then thought let's just see how far things could go. I reached up and tried to undo her jeans.

She fought and said, "Not yet."

I said, "Why not?"

She said, "Are you using me or do you plan to keep this up for a while?"

I looked at her and told her that I won't use her, because I liked her. I then tried again to undo her jeans, this time she let me do it. I undid her jeans and opened them up, but didn't remove them. I ran a finger down the front and felt the nicest patch I had ever felt. I then ran my finger a little lower and felt a lot of wetness coming from her cunt. She then told me to finger her. I slowly stuck my finger in her cunt and began to move it back and forth. That must have sparked a fire in her, she began to breathe even heavier and moan a little louder. By now I was fully erect and ready to have my cock sucked by her. She must have been thinking the same thing, because she reached down and undid my jeans and lowered them to my knees. She then looked at my underwear and said, "my there is something in there that wants out". I told her that maybe she'd better check it out. She then lowered my underwear down around my knees and began to rub my cock. What a feeling that was, she had the touch of an angel.

After awhile she said, "rub your cock along my cunt." I about shit a brick. I never thought that I'd get this far with her this quick. I then told her that I'd better check it out before I let my tool go down there. She told me to check it out. I got right to work on checking it out. What a great cunt it was. I asked her if I could sample a little of it while I was down there. She told me to give it a try. Let me tell you it was the greatest thing I have every had in my life. She must have been enjoying her self because she started rubbing her breast and breathing quite, quite heavy.

I then decided that it was time to do what she wanted. I began to rub my cock along her cunt and she doubled in wetness just like that. Let me tell you it felt quite good and I began to think about what was next. As this went on I asked her if we should move on to the next step. She answered by saying she didn't want to do everything on the first encounter. I then began to finger her again and she started to give me a handjob. After a few minutes she let out quite a good moan. I knew that she had an orgasm.

Just about that time I blew my load on her stomach. Wow, what a feeling. After that we got up and cleaned ourselves up and had some small talk. After that she went home. More to come later!

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by TonyAnon.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.