The Best Erotic Stories.

First Night Pt. IV
by AnonSky
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Lifting his mouth from Tony's prick, Ron grasped it and pushed it toward Teri, rubbing the head of the prick over her cheek, nose and mouth. Teri lifted her head slightly and opened her lips, letting Ron push the head of Tony's prick between her lips. She pushed forward taking him completely into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the large head. She pulled back, Tony's prick slipping from her mouth with a soft, wet plop, and pushed the rigid prick back over to Ron. "I want to watch you. Watch him cum.....cum in your mouth," she whispered.

Ron resumed sucking Tony, moving his head up and down even faster. Teri could feel Tony thrusting up to meet Ron's mouth as it descended on his hard prick. Teri draped her arm over Tony's thigh and reached up under him. Taking his scrotum in her hand she gently massaged him, rolling his balls around in her hand and pulling gently on his sac.

"Suck him hard. These things feel heavy....you're going to get a mouthful," she murmured to Ron. She could feel Tony thrusting upward even harder; she knew he was close to cumming; she could feel the growing tension in his thighs. "Remember, I want to see him cum," she reminded Ron.

"Oh.....I'm getting close," Tony moaned. "I'm going to cum."

"Hold it back.....hold it as long as you can," she pleaded. Teri released his sac and moved her hand up to the base of his prick. She had heard or read somewhere that if you squeezed the base of a guy's prick, you could delay his climax. Although her hand wouldn't reach all the way around the base of his prick, she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around Tony's prick and squeezed - hard.

Ron lifted his head, and opened his mouth, letting the head of Tony's prick rest on his tongue. He was flicking his tongue back and forth on the underside of the large head and gently pumping the shaft with his hand. Teri could see pre-cum oozing from the slit in the head of Tony's prick.

"Oh God.....I'm....I'm not going to be able to hold it." Tony's hand had tighten on her breast and he gripped even harder now, squeezing her nipple so tightly that she felt a mild stab of pain, triggering a muscle spasm in her cunt and a moistness that she could feel on her inner thighs.

"You can....just a little longer," Teri urged, as she squeezed as hard as she could. There was a steady stream of pre-cum oozing from his prick onto Ron's tongue. "My God," thought Teri, "It feels like my pussy is melting - Damn, what a turn-on."

Teri felt Tony's thigh stiffen, his body going rigid, and when he moaned loudly, she felt the muscle spasm in the base of his prick as it erupted, spewing his cum deep into Ron's mouth. She saw the head of his prick appear to swell slightly, then jerk as the cum burst forth, the first shot flying deep into Ron's mouth. She could feel his prick throb in her hand each time a load of cum pumped out onto Ron's tongue. Ron lowered his head and closed his mouth around Tony's pulsating prick, and resumed sucking him, gently milking his prick of its final drops of cum.

"That was awesome," Teri murmured, watching Ron suck the rapidly shriveling prick. "I could actually feel you cumming, feel it throb as it went up your prick." She laughed softly, "Geezus, you had my pussy throbbing right in time with your prick."

"Christ, that was one of the best blow-jobs I've ever had," Tony whispered weakly. "I feel totally wiped out."

Teri watched Ron lift his head, letting the flaccid prick slip from his mouth. He was looking directly at her, his eyes sparkling with a mischievous gleam. When he leaned over her, Teri grinned; she thought she knew what he was up to. She turned her face up to him and they kissed, his tongue probing and teasing her lips. She parted her lips and sucked his tongue into her mouth, and with his tongue came the thick, creamy, viscous load of Tony's cum that he had been holding in his mouth. She wrapped her arm around Ron's neck and kissed him passionately, their tongues dueling with one another.

Ron ran his hand down her body and between her thighs, cupping her vulva in his hand. His fingers stroked her pussy and slipped between her moist lips, probing her pussy vigorously. Teri moaned and opened her legs wider to give him better access to her pussy as his fingers explored her. Pulling back breaking the kiss, Teri murmured, "I want you....I want you to fuck me right now. Get up here....I want to feel your prick in me - not your finger."

Ron scrambled up on the couch between her legs, and Teri guided his prick into her pussy. She was so wet that his large prick slipped into her easily, driving all the way into her tight pussy with one easy push. "Oh God.....that feels wonderful," she moaned softly, wrapping her legs around his thighs, wanting his prick even deeper in her aching cunt. "Fuck me.....Ron, fuck me hard."

Although it was a long oversized couch, it was a little crowded. Teri's head was still resting on Tony's hip, and his limp prick was lying on his stomach close to the back of her jaw and near her ear. Tony reached over and began to massage her breast, pulling and squeezing her nipple. "Oh Tony, pull harder.....pinch it.....pinch hard," she pleaded. "Make me feel it."

Ron was pumping his prick into her, taking long slow strokes, grinding his hips against her each time he drove his prick into her. Teri grasped his buttocks in her hands and pulled him against her, adding her strength to each thrust into her aching pussy. She felt something poking against her jaw line and neck - turning her head sideways and pulling it back, she saw Tony's prick. He was getting hard, turned on by the sight of Ron fucking his sister.

Moving her head slightly, she was able to get her lips and tongue to Tony's prick. She tried to take the head in her mouth but was able to get her lips only part way around the large head. A large drop of cum, from his earlier orgasm, was leaking from his prick, and by straining, pushing her tongue out as far as she could, she captured it on the tip of her tongue. Glancing up at Tony, she smiled. "I think...someone....is getting....excited," she grunted softly - the force of Ron's prick driving into her with each of his thrusts interrupting her breathing and making her words come out in a staccato pattern.

Ron lowered his head to Teri, kissing her passionately. Tony, his prick fully erect, slipped out from under Teri and stood up beside the couch. Leaning over them, placing a hand on the back of the couch, Tony guided his rigid prick to the edge of their mouths and pushed forwarded gently. Ron lifted his head slightly letting Tony's prick slide between his lips and Teri's. Tony began to pump his prick back forth between their lips, letting their lips and tongues massage his prick as it slid back and forth between their mouths. After a few minutes of this, Ron fucking her pussy with deep long strokes and Tony fucking their mouths, Teri moaned softly and began to tongue Tony's prick even harder.

"God, that feels great....fucking two mouths at once....two tongues," murmured Tony, speeding up his thrusts.

"Ummmm....," Teri moaned around the underside of Tony's prick. She could feel the tension rising in her body, wanting Ron to push her up to that emotional edge and over it. She gripped his buttocks even tighter, pulling him against her pussy, wanting him deeper and deeper into her throbbing cunt. "Ohhhh.....huummm.....OHHHh," she was almost there, she could feel it.

Teri's moaning around the underside of his prick was more than Tony could take. His legs started trembling and his prick erupted, pumping out his cum between their lips.

"Ohhhh God......Ohhhh," Teri moaned loudly, as Tony's cum spurted from his prick, coating her lips and running over onto her cheeks. She thrust her hips up hard against Ron, her pulsating pussy, throbbing with the spasms of her orgasm, her body shuddering as the sensations of her orgasm washed over her. She felt Ron grind his pubic area against hers, pushing even deeper into her pussy, his prick spewing his cum into her throbbing cunt as her climax triggered his.

Moaning softly Ron collapsed forward onto Teri's body and pumped his prick in and out with short, slow strokes, letting her pussy milk his prick of the last bit of cum. Burying his face in the crook of her neck, he whispered weakly, "Awww....geezus, Teri, you were terrific."

Teri chuckled, letting her legs unwind from his and moving her hands up around his body, hugging him tightly. She could still feel his prick buried in her pussy - it felt good. "You were pretty damn good yourself," she murmured. "Durn, I can't believe we waited till now to have sex - that this was the only time - but I guess you were busy with Traci," she teased. She gave his neck a quick kiss. "Maybe we can make up for that tonight."

Tony was sitting on the carpet beside the couch, his head next to theirs. "Much more of this and the only thing I'm going to do tonight is go to bed," said Tony.

Ron raised up, his prick slipping from Teri's pussy. Teri felt a rush of moisture down the cheeks of her ass and sat up quickly. "Oh damn, I'm soaking this couch," she muttered as she grabbed a tissue from the box on the end table and placed it against her crotch to stem the flow of Ron's cum and her juices down her legs. "Good thing I have time to wash the cushion cover - I think we soaked it." Teri leaned over and gave Ron a quick kiss on the lips. "I don't know about you two, but I'm going to go get cleaned up - I've got Tony's cum all over my face and your cum leaking out me like crazy."

Teri stood, holding the tissue in place with her left hand. Looking at the two them, one on the couch and one sitting on the floor, their once proud pricks now limp, shriveled to an insignificant size, she laughed softly. "You two look done in. You may want to do what I'm going to do, get cleaned up and take a nap." As she walked out, she called back over her shoulder, "Don't forget, tonight is going to be our last night alone - mom and dad will be back tomorrow night."

Almost 1200 miles away some other people were concerned with the upcoming evening as well. Roger and Kathy Wilson were sitting with Paul and Beth Altman in the airline's private lounge having Bloody Marys, and waiting to find out about their reservations.

"It's a damn shame the ship had to put back in a day early," said Paul. He was sitting next to Kathy on the couch, and he put his arm around her shoulder, gently squeezing it. "I was really looking forward to our last night at sea," he said, chuckling softly.

"So was I," said Kathy.

"We all were," said Roger. "It was just bad luck they had that engine problem."

Beth was sitting by Roger. She put her hand on his thigh, patting it and letting her hand stroke the inner side of his thigh. "Well even with the bad luck and missing out on the last night, it's been a wonderful trip." Beth glanced around to see if anyone was close enough to overhear them. "Lord, I lost count of how many orgasms I've had the last few days," giving Roger's thigh a squeeze, she continued in a low voice. "I just know it was a hell of a lot of them."

Kathy laughed. "I know what you mean - I feel the same way."

They were all agreeing when the attendant walked up to them. "Good news folks, your reservations are all set." She handed the tickets to Paul and Roger. "Your flight out of here leaves in 45 minutes, Flight 219. You change planes in Atlanta, taking Flight 289, and you should be home by 7 PM tonight."

After the attendant had left, Roger spoke up. "If the flight gets there on time, by the time we get our luggage, get the car and make the drive home, we ought to get there by 8:30 at the latest."

"I've got a great idea," said Beth, "if everyone agrees."

"Sure, Beth....What?" asked Kathy.

"Our kids are at my mother's and we can't pick them up until tomorrow. Roger, instead of dropping Paul and me off at our place, why don't we stop by your house, get rid of your luggage and you two come over to our house." She clapped her hands together. "We can still have our last night together. With the kids gone, it would be a shame to pass up an opportunity like this."

Kathy laughed. "I think that's a great idea. It'll be nice to have a bed that can really hold four people. Those beds onboard the ship sure couldn't - even the damn stateroom itself was crowded when all four of us got in one room."

They all agreed. As they got ready to leave to go their boarding gate, Kathy picked up the phone by the couch. "Let me call Sue and tell her we'll be in tonight."

Laughing softly, Roger reached over, took the phone, and hung it up. "Naw, let's surprise them. Catch them before they get a chance to get everything straighten up - see what they've been up to."

"Okay, we'll surprise them," Kathy said, as she walked out with the others. Walking next to Beth, Kathy leaned closer to her and whispered, "You know, I can remember doing some things when my parents were out of town that I would not have appreciated being surprised on."

Beth laughed. "Me too, but isn't Sue there with them?"

"Yes, but Sue is only a little older than Teri. Oh well, I'm sure everything is okay, that they've been behaving themselves - they're really pretty good kids."

To Be Continued...

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by AnonSky.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.