The Best Erotic Stories.

Fun on the Fourth
by Lesbian's Brother-in-Law
©

4th of July, 1994. I was dating a girl who lived about a hundred miles away, and I went out to visit her.

I should give you a little background here. It may be a cliché, but I attended a "small Midwestern college." One night my junior year, during one of the wild parties that my roommate and I were known for, I met a girl named Emily who went to another small Midwestern college thirty or forty miles away. To keep this short, I'll just say that I spent the next two years trying to fuck Emily, to no avail.

Emily and her roommate Brenda were both about to graduate in May of '94, so they invited me up to help them celebrate. We all got pretty trashed, and Emily wound up passed out on her bed by 11 p.m. Brenda and I decided to take a walk to try and sober up a little bit. We stopped to take in a few minutes of the Naked Coed Soccer Game going on, then continued on to an open stretch of lawn along the small town's Main Street. Again, to make a long story short, we wound up wildly stripping off each others' clothing and fucking doggy-style right there.

So, I wound up dating Brenda, and spending the 4th of July weekend at her small house. Emily and several of their high school friends were also there, and the beer was flowing freely. Eventually, Emily opened her purse and pulled out several joints, which we immediately lit and began passing around.

It was close to Brenda's birthday, and a few of the girls had brought presents. Emily's was a gag gift, an adult coloring book for women. As well as coloring the various scenes, the woman was supposed to draw in her lover's penis. Brenda immediately started doing this, and shocked the other women with the size of her drawing. (Brenda told me nearly every time we had sex that I had the biggest cock she'd ever seen. Unfortunately, she's the only woman who's ever told me that.)

As the 4th turned into the 5th, people started to leave. Eventually, only Brenda, Emily, and I remained. Emily lit another joint, and turned her stoned gaze onto one of Brenda's more flattering portraits of me. "Is it really that big?" she asked suddenly.

"What?" Brenda responded, more than a little stoned herself.

"Is Pat's thing really that big?" Emily asked.

Brenda sat next to Emily on the small couch and studied her artwork. "Well, maybe not, but it feels that big sometimes inside me."

There was silence for a few moments, then Emily broke it again. "Can I see it?"

"Sure, why not?" Brenda turned to me. "Honey, why don't you take your pants off?"

I was shocked. "I, um, er, don't know..."

Brenda got off the couch and walked over to me. I could see a familiar look in her eyes--a look of extreme horniness. She dropped to her knees in front of me, unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled them down. She made sure that my underwear went with them, so there I stood, my dick exposed to Emily's hungry gaze.

"It's nice," Emily said thoughtfully, "but it's nothing special."

Brenda laughed. "That's because it's only about halfway up," she said. Brenda was still on her knees in front of me, and it was a simple thing for her to slide her mouth over my cock. Brenda's blowjobs were unbelievably good, and within seconds I was at full erection. "Now what do you think?" she asked.

Emily came over and knelt down next to Brenda. "Not bad," she said quietly, "not bad at all." Brenda wrapped her lips around me again, and Emily watched intently. When Brenda paused for air a few minutes later, Emily tentatively reached her hand out. "May I?"

"Why not?" Brenda said again. Emily gently touched my shaft, then slowly leaned forward until her lips were just touching the head. The next thing I knew, her lips were buried in my pubic hair, my entire length in her mouth.

"Holy shit!" Brenda gasped. "How do you DO that?"

"I don't know," Emily said. "Just comes naturally, I guess." Naturally, she had to release me to do so, and I was none too thrilled about that. I grabbed her short hair and guided her mouth back to my erection. She eagerly took it into her mouth again, and started deep-throating me with all her might.

I looked over at Brenda, expecting to see the horniness in her eyes replaced by jealousy. I was pleasantly surprised to see nothing of the sort--if anything, she looked even hornier than before. She was staring at Emily, and I noticed that her nipples were starting to poke through her shirt as she watched her best friend sucking my me. "Suck his cock," I heard her say. "Jesus, Emily, suck his cock!"

That was about all I could take. Emily's expert technique already had me on the edge of orgasm, and hearing my girlfriend encourage her like that was the last straw. I came deep in Emily's throat. She didn't miss a beat, sucking even harder now as my come shot into her.

To Be Continued...

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Lesbian's Brother-in-Law.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.