The Best Erotic Stories.

First Time
by Sensual Shelley
©

The first time I met Shelley, there was so much sexual tension that the night could end no other way than it did. It started off as a regular Saturday night, Shelley was wearing her tight blue jeans and red ropers, and a red sheer top, and you could see her red satin bra underneath. My penis got hard the instant I laid eyes on her sexy body. We headed out to Jake's Hall for the usual pool and dance washed down with margaritas.

Clint Black was playing in the background as she asked me to dance, Oh man, the feeling of her hot body and firm breast pressed against me as she put her hands on my ass and pulled me close. I knew she could feel my cock grow harder, pressing hard against the area just above her pussy. She moaned as I "accidentally" pushed my cock harder against her. As she moaned, I took that as an opportunity to press harder, and as I pressed harder, she moaned even more. I whispered to her, "Do you want to go somewhere private?" All she could do was nod her head yes. We proceeded to walk off the dance floor arm in arm, not letting go of each other.

We jumped into the car and decided to go to her place. It was nice and secluded. As we drove up in the driveway, she started kissing me so passionately that I had to put the car in park. It took my breath away.

As we made our way to the house, she noticed the bulge in my pants. "We need to do something about that" she says. I totally agreed with a nod.

We got in the house and made our way to the bedroom. We started kissing passionately and started fondling each other. She reached down and started to undo my belt, with a quick snap of a button my wranglers fell to the floor. I started to undo her jeans only to find out that she wasn't wearing any panties at all. I got down on my knees to get an even better look at that wonderfully shaven pussy.

I lean my face in and start licking her lips. She moans in delight. I slowly slid one finger in her hot, wet, tight pussy as I started to nibble on her clit. She about came right there.

I stood up and proceeded to take her sheer top off, then her bra; her lovely breasts were so beautiful and perky. She took off my shirt to reveal my well-tanned muscular chest. She ran her hands down my well-defined stomach, finding her way to my already hard nipples. She started nibbling and sucking on them while she reached down and lightly touched my rock hard cock. It spasmed when she touched it. I laid down on the bed and she proceeded to start sucking on my rock hard cock, just lightly licking the head, then deep throating me as far as she could. I moaned at that, she looked up at me and smiled at me. Oh, how I love it when she smiles at me that way, that lustful look in her eyes saying, "I want you now, baby."

She rose up and got on top of me and started riding me like nothing ever before. Her hips were grinding and my cock was throbbing. She moved up and down, up and down, oh how my cock felt so good in her hot, wet, tight pussy. Before I knew it, I felt the cum start moving its way up. I started moving my hips harder and harder and we both came at the same time. We lay there on the bed side by side in each other's arms as we fell asleep. The next morning, we do it all over again.

Send all comments about this story to Sensual Shelley.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.