The Best Erotic Stories.

Instant Chemistry
by Mia Love
©

When I met Daniel I instantly knew there was something special about him. The moment I saw him, his image was stuck deep in my mind embedded permanently. I found myself aroused from moment one and I later found out the feeling was mutual. He kept finding reasons to come into the room where I was. Every time that he came near my nipples would shoot out in excitement through the flimsy silk covering of my blouse. Every word he said sent tingles through my body and caused my juices to stir. It didn't take long before I could feel my pussy dripping with hunger for him. As soon as I got the chance I asked him if he would accompany me, I explained how I had a problem and that I needed his opinion. So, he allowed me to lead him to a separate room, It was a small room with just a few pieces of furniture, but it was enough of a room for my purposes. So, Daniel followed me into the room where I very discretely locked the door behind us. I was so hot by this time I was ready to do whatever I had to do to get this man inside me.

As we walked away from the door he turned to me, "So Sharley what was it you needed my opinion on?" he asked. I took a deep breath and looked him up and down very slowly. "Well, Daniel," I replied, "I have this little problem. You see since the moment you walked in this morning I have been aching to do something." Daniel smiled, He had obviously figured out my agenda. He winked at me and told me that he was willing to do what ever he could to solve my problem for me.

"Well, you see Daniel," I began, "My problem is that I am totally hot for you. I want you so bad. I want you here. I want you now." Daniel took a step toward me. He reached out and brushed his hand across my right breast. Instant shockwaves consumed me. We immediately found ourselves entangled in each others' arms. His hand burning a trail into my skin as he caressed my thigh and my stomach. Petting and rubbing our hands over every inch of each other as we began peeling off the layers that kept my skin from being pressed directly against his skin. The thought of it now has me going. One of the most erotic things in the world is the simple feeling of flesh touching flesh. As our tongues danced he got my blouse off and I his shirt. Oh God the feeling of his warm skin finally touching mine. His chest pressed against my tits. Then the feeling of his hand creeping up under my skirt. His fingers sliding in through the side of my panties. He teased me with his fingers for just a moment when he withdrew them and reached up and took his finger that had just left my wet pussy and sucked on it. "Sharley, your pussy tastes wonderful" I can't wait to get a better taste." Then he reached back under my skirt and with one finger he began to slide my panties down my legs. I was only too happy to assist. I was on fire by this time. While he finished sliding my panties down my legs I took the opportunity to unfasten his pants to get closer to my prize. His pants dropped to the floor and I could see his cock already partially erect poking through the hole in his boxer shorts. I reached in and found it. His hardening pole dancing, aiming upwards, awaiting me.

As he kissed down my body, stopping to suck on my tits for a moment, one of his hand already fondling my wet pussy lips. With one of my hands I began stroking his cock, with the other hand I was gently pulling his underwear off. As he stepped out of his boxers that I had caused to drop to the floor he stood before me in all his beauty and glory. His cock was beautiful. I found myself craving it so I began to kiss my way up one side of his neck, across one cheek to his mouth, sucking for a moment on his tongue then over his other cheek and down the other side of his neck. I worked my way down his chest, slowly, though I was dying to just go at it, I wanted to savor every inch of him. Slowly kissing further down his chest, working my way to his stomach, probing his belly button with my tongue.

Then inching closer and closer. I finally kissed my way to his dick, I was at the base. I kissed my way up one side of it across the tip where I stopped to give it a bit of a tongue bath, then I kissed my way down the other side. As I got to the base I reached back to his balls and cupped them in one of my hands. I made sure to even kiss across them, and then back up to his cock. I took the tip of him into my mouth and twirled my tongue around it. But, then I began sucking on it very gently. Then I took more of it in my mouth, Daniel began groaning. I was giving his cock a major tongue lashing, (wink.... Wink.) His hands were running through my hair. He was guiding the rhythm of my movements. Going up and down his cock. Filling my mouth. He was pushing it back deep almost into my throat. It tasted so good. He was so hard and so big.

He let me savor his cock in my mouth for quite a while but then he stopped me and told me he wanted to slam it in my pussy. Which suited me fine I was so wet and ready to have him fuck my hole. So, he pulled me up and slid down my skirt that while I was still wearing it was definitely not hindering him from probing me with his fingers. There I was in nothing now but my black thigh highs and my heels. And he kissed me with such passion I thought my knees were going to go weak. And then he led me to the table where he lifted me up and leaned me back at the edge. Then he spread my legs and guided his missile to its target. He didn't stick it in right away. I could feel it though, rubbing just outside it's destination. Driving me crazy.

Then I arched my back, and waited for it. He wasn't going to give it to me so easily though. He made me beg for it. I did!! "Daniel, please, stick your cock in my pussy! I want it. I need it. Fuck me Daniel. Fuck me now!"

Then he smiled at me bent down and took one of my nipples in his mouth and moved forward. I could feel his cock beginning to enter my pussy. More entered and more entered. He was pumping in and out and every time he pumped in it went a little deeper. I could feel him pulling out just enough where it felt like he was going to leave me but not and then burying it back in. Pumping in and out. Oh, God it felt so good. Then he finally gave it all to me. Stuffing my snatch full with his rock hard prick. Drilling me. Pounding it in and out as I pushed and pulled. It felt good.

"Oh, yes Daniel, Fuck me! Take me. Fill me with your cock. Oh, god yes Daniel. That feels so good! Harder, Fuck me Harder," I cried. "I love it, Your cock feels so good in my pussy! Oh, Daniel! Ooooooo! Oh yes."

aniel was telling me similar things too, "Sharley, god your pussy is so wet, Your tits are so sweet. Oh god, you feel good. Ride me! Ride me!" Then I could feel it. I was getting close to cumming. "Harder Daniel make me cum!" And he did he slammed his cock harder into me and faster and deeper.

And then it happened. "Oh, yes Daniel, Yes fuck me fuck me fuck me. I am cumming Daniel. Oh god yes, Don't stop! Ohhhhh! Yes!" And then I came so hard my pussy grabbing at his cock as he rammed it in me so hard. And as I came I felt him tense up. I was still in the middle of my orgasm as he began to cum. I could feel his hot cum beginning to shoot inside me. I told him I wanted him to give it to me in my pussy and in my mouth.

He smiled and pulled his cock out of my pussy as I leaned down and drank the rest of his hot, white cum. We rested for a few minutes and then got dressed and regained our composure. And joined the rest of the group back in the other room. The next day I got an email from Daniel. It mentioned how much he enjoyed meeting me, and how he would be back at my office next week and did I think that maybe I needed his opinion on a few other things. I think that Daniel is welcome to give me his opinion on anything and everything he wants too. I am more than willing to take his advice.

 

Send all comments about this story to Mia Love.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.