The Best Erotic Stories.

Jim & Joanne Pt. I
by Brujah
©

Jim and Joanne had met approximately a year ago and they hit it off from the start. Their sex life was great but tonight Jim had something special planned for Joanne. She had often told him of some of her fantasies that she had; tonight he was going to fulfill one of her most exotic fantasies. Jim had already picked out what she would be wearing tonight when they met for dinner, she would be wearing a black evening gown with a slit to mid thigh. Under the evening gown she would be wearing a white lace bra and thong panties and sheer black stockings and to finish her ensemble 4" black pumps.

As Joanne was suppose to meet Jim at the restaurant Jim arrived first and arranged with the owner to have a booth illuminated by candlelight. He had already ordered a bottle of champagne and a seafood dinner. When Joanne arrived at the restaurant every eye male and female turned toward her and watched the beautiful woman pass; all wondering who she was joining.

When Jim saw Joanne he hugged her tightly and French kissed her and then led her to their table. As he seated her he rubbed the back of her neck lightly and then took his seat next to her and offered her a glass of champagne. During dinner he would occasionally brush her leg and rub his hand up to the start of her inner thigh. Joanne was loving the attention Jim was giving her but wanted to give him some attention also but whenever she placed her hand on his leg he would take her hand and kiss it saying not yet my love.

When dinner was finished Jim escorted Joanne to a local dance hall where they slow danced the night away. Throughout the dances Jim would lightly kiss her neck and rub her back until Joanne felt as if she couldn't take anymore. At that point Jim escorted her to their car and drove them home. As they arrived at home he took out a blindfold and asked Joanne to put it on. Joanne was a little apprehensive but trusted Jim completely so she put the blindfold on and allowed him to escort her to their house.

Upon entering the house Jim whispered into Joanne's ear "Here is the surprise I've planned for you, but you must leave the blindfold on for now and trust that I won't hurt you My Love."

Jim then proceeded to lightly kiss Joanne's neck and slowly undo her evening gown. He then led her to the bedroom and proceeded to finish undressing her and then laying her on the satin covered bed. Jim then took each of Joanne's arms and legs and toed them to the bed so that she was comfortable. He then took a feather and lightly moved it across her face and neck before kissing her lightly on the lips and moving down. Jim then glided the feather across Joanne's breasts and nipples watching her nipples harden to the light touch. Lightly circling each nipple with the feather Jim then lightly licked the tip of each nipple and then glided the feather across her stomach towards her leg.

Joanne began moaning and writhing her hips trying to get Jim to touch her shaven haven. She realized what all the planning was for and that one of her most secret fantasies was about to come true. Joanne had always dreamed that one of her lovers would tie her and make slow love to her until she had to beg him to stop.

Jim knew that Joanne had realized what he had in store for her as she started moaning and writhing her hips trying to get him closer but he was far from done. He slid the feather lightly down her legs and slid it slowly across the souls of her feet before moving up and gliding the feather across the lips of her haven. Joanne's hips writhed and tried to hump the feather even more as Jim slowly rolled her over and whispered into her ear that there was more to come. He then took some strawberry scented oil and poured some onto Joanne's back and slowly massaged the oil into her back and neck. Jim continued to massage down Joanne's back and then started to massage her legs with the hot oil. He massaged her legs and feet, paying attention to the soles of her feet and her toes.

Jim then proceeded to pour oil on Joanne's tight ass and rub the oil all over. Joanne's hips were writhing all over and her moan were getting loader the more Jim touched her. Jim could tell that she already had two orgasms just from the touch of the feather and the massage and he knew there was going to be plenty more this night. As he massaged her ass he poured some oil onto his finger and slowly slid his finger into her butt hole and wiggled it around while lightly touching her wet haven.

Jim then rolled Joanne back over onto her back and removed her blindfold and kissed her passionately. Joanne was moaning "Please make love to me now Jim" to which Jim replied "all very soon my love for now just lay back and enjoy." Jim then poured hot oil onto Joanne's breasts and gently rubbed her breasts and hard nipples. He then moved on to her stomach where he proceeded to massage oil into her stomach and then moved to her legs. Jim massaged her legs from her feet up and then slowly poured some oil onto her shaven haven letting her juices mix with the oil. He then slid a finger across her haven's lips causing Joanne to thrust her hips towards his hand trying to get his fingers inside of her. Jim allowed his finger to enter into Joanne's hot, wet, tight hole and then slid his finger in and out marveling at how her muscles could grip his finger. He then slid a second finger into her and moved them around until he found her G-spot and then rubbed it while his thumb rubbed her clit. Her muscles contracted around his fingers almost breaking them as he bent down and licked at her juices. Jim continued to lick and suck at her clit as he fingered her and then removed his fingers and slid his tongue inside her. Jim ate Joanne's juicy haven until she was begging him to stop after he had brought her to at least 6 orgasms before she lost count.

Jim then moved up her body and kissed her passionately allowing Joanne to taste the combination her of juices and the strawberry oil. He then kneels before her and slides his manhood across her lips and letting her take him in slowly. As Joanne sucked on his manhood Jim moved it in and out of her mouth slowly. He then removed his manhood from Joanne's mouth and proceeded to slowly move down her body and enter his hard, throbbing manhood into her Joanne inch by inch. While he moved in and out her haven his manhood rubbed her clit with each stroke as he kissed her and rubbed and pinched her nipples. Joanne getting more and more excited thrust her hips to meet is every stroke until Jim and Joanne exploded in orgasm. Jim finally untied Joanne and she grabbed him and said I love you as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...

Send all comments about this story to Brujah.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.