The Best Erotic Stories.

Kate Ch. II
by Alex de Kok
©

This is a work of fiction, written for enjoyment and amusement, hopefully yours as well as mine. Comment and constructive criticism welcomed.

* * * * *

We lay clasped in each other's arms for what seemed ages, until I realised I was having problems breathing.

"Ease up a little please, Mike, I need to breathe and you're heavy."

"Sorry, Kate." He kissed my nose then eased himself out of my cunt and lay on his back beside me. He took my hand and squeezed my fingers. I raised myself to my elbow beside him and leaned over, kissing him gently on the lips.

"Thank you, Mike," I said quietly. "Thank you so very, very much. I needed that. I hadn't realised just how much, at least not until you put that monster into my cunt."

He smiled at my words.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Your choice of words. That's what Meg called my prick. A monster."

I grimaced. "It is, after four years without one." I stroked his hair. "No wonder Meg liked it, she takes after her mother. I always enjoyed fucking. Tom and I used to do it every day, almost, until he was killed." I was lost for a moment. "When he died, I lost interest."

"What made you want to do it again?" he asked. "Was it seeing Meg and me?"

"Yeah. After I left the two of you and went to bed, I put my hand down between my legs for the first time in years and masturbated myself to orgasm." I smiled ruefully. "It's a good job you two took so long to say goodnight, because I'd only just got my breath back when Meg came in to talk."

"Why me?" he asked curiously.

"I wanted someone I knew I could trust." I thought idly of the men I knew, thinking who else could I have asked this of, and came out zero. "I don't have many male friends." None that I would want to fuck me, none at all. I glanced out of the window. Glorious warm day. "Fancy a swim?" I asked him.

"Good idea, but I haven't got my suit."

"Mike, Mike, what are you thinking of?" I chided him. "You expect me to put a swim suit on to swim with you, when we've just had such a great fuck? Be serious!" Anyway, I want to look at you.

He laughed. "You're right. What if someone comes?"

"I have a radar announcer built alongside the driveway. I can set it so that a bell sounds beside the pool. That gives us about three minutes to get out or put on a swim suit."

"Come on, then, Kate. Let's swim."

Mike got there first while I took off my stockings and suspender belt, but I wasn't all that far behind. I was in a silly mood, and we just played, splashing each other like kids, for a half-hour or so, then got out. I stopped Mike from getting dressed - I had plans for him! - got out a couple of towelling robes I keep near the pool and made us some coffee. We sat in the sitting-room, drinking coffee and just chatting. I found myself telling Mike about my childhood, about how I met Tom. About Megan's childhood. All sorts of things. I found myself relating to Mike as a personal friend. Our relationship could never return to the simple one of Megan's mother and Megan's boyfriend, not after what we'd done, but I liked him enough to be friends in our own right. I think Mike felt the same.

"Can you stay tonight, Mike?" I asked him, my mouth dry. God, I wanted him!

He thought for a moment, then shook his head. "I'd love to, Kate, but mom knows Meg's away, and she knows I came around here. If I don't go home I think your reputation might suffer."

I realised reluctantly that he was right and made a face. "I guess so, Mike. What time is it now?"

He glanced at his watch. Must be waterproof, for he'd kept it on in the pool. "Just after four," he said.

I was surprised. I thought it was much later. "Is that all? What time do you have to be home?"

He shrugged. "No special time. Best if I left soon, I guess. After all, how long does it take to clear a filter?" He took my hand and pulled me gently towards him. "But before I go, I want to make love to you again."

He took me into his arms and kissed me, holding me, kissing me gently, then let his hand slide into the opening of my robe, stroking my breast, his fingers gently caressing the nipple. His touch had me on fire and I wanted more. I pulled away from him and stood up. He was just opening his mouth, to protest I hope, when I dropped my robe to the floor behind me and dropped to my knees beside the couch. I smiled at him and pulled at the sash of his robe, loosening it, throwing it open. His cock was rock hard by now and I took it in my hand and licked the end like a popsicle, smiling at him.

"Do you like your cock sucked, Mike?" I asked.

"Very much," he replied, his voice unsteady.

"Has Meg sucked it?" I asked, too casually, wondering just what my daughter had done with Mike.

"Only once," he said.

"Did she enjoy it?"

"She certainly seemed to. I did, that's certain."

I made no reply, because my mouth was filled with his cock. I sucked gently at the head, sliding my tongue from side to side. I had a firm grip on his cock and he stroked my head, playing with my hair. I needed more from him and I shuffled forwards slightly on my knees and let his cock slide from my mouth.

"Can you reach my tits, Mike?" I wanted badly to be touched.

"Yeah, easy," he replied.

"Will you stroke them, please?"

He took one tit in each hand and squeezed softly. He stroked my tits, pulling gently at the nipples. I moaned deep in my throat, then pulled back and licked the length of his prick, from balls to tip, then licked wetly around the head, before taking him back into my mouth. I didn't know if I could, because it had been a long time, but this time I kept going, then, angling my head slightly, swallowed him!

Mike told me later that he had never been deep-throated before and I suspect that the sensation of my tongue on his prick, the feeling of his cock in my throat and the gentle massage I was giving to his balls were driving him crazy! It wasn't long before I felt him tensing, so I backed off slightly, then began to move my head back and forth, so that he was fucking my mouth.

"Kate, you're going to make me come!" he said unsteadily.

I couldn't say anything with my mouth full of cock, just sucked harder and moved my tongue faster. I knew he must be close.

"I'm coming, Kate! You're making me come!" he moaned. "I can't hold on, I'm sorry, I can't. You're making me come, Kate, you're m-a-k-i-n-g m-e-e c-o-o-m-m-e-e!" And he came.

I felt it start and went down as far as I could, then came up with my tongue pressing hard on the underside of his prick. He came hard and I swallowed, then I had to move back slightly, so that I could breathe. When the pulsing slowed and stopped, and his prick began to soften, I licked gently at the crown, then let him slide slowly out of my mouth. I looked up at him as I knelt before him, breathing heavily, trying to get my breath back.

"Thanks, Mike, you taste good!" I sat back on my heels, smiling at him, my knees spread, careless of my cunt showing pinkly through the curly mat of my pubic hair.

He reached for my hand and pulled me up beside him, kissing me hard, then letting his lips trail down my chin, onto my throat, sucking my nipple hard, biting. I moaned deep in my throat and pressed his head to my breast, bending over him, kissing his hair.

"Mike?" I whispered, desperate in my need. "Will you eat me? Please?"

He sat up and looked at me, smiling. "I love to eat pussy, Kate. Eating you out will be a pleasure." He pulled me to him and kissed me again, then slid onto his knees on the floor beside the couch. He gently pushed my knees apart and knelt between my legs, kissing the inside of my knee, then running his tongue along my thigh, licking quickly at my cunt, then running his tongue along my other thigh, to my other knee. He kissed that knee and ran his tongue back along my thigh, but this time he stopped. He took a deep breath, inhaling my odour.

'Thank god I showered!' I thought wildly, then realised that the smell of his come would be mingling with the scent of my cunt and hoped desperately that it all smelled good. He ran his tongue lightly the full length of my cleft, from my anus to my clitoris. I jumped and clutched his head when he nibbled lightly on my clit, then moaned as he pushed his tongue into the heat of my cunt, breathing heavily. He sucked on my clit and licked my cunt, alternating, varying his rhythm, bringing me close to peaking and then letting me subside a little before bringing me back again. He was driving me wild! He blew gently on my cunt then sat back slightly and looked up at me.

"Want to come, Kate? Do you want me to make you come?"

"Jeez, yes, Mike!" I said thickly. "Make me come, sweetheart. Please! Make me come! Ohmigod, make me come!"

He bent to his task again, licking my pussy, then settled to a rhythm again, licking my cunt, nibbling my labia and sucking my clit. I could feel myself tensing and my hands tightened in his hair.

"I'm coming, Mike!" I cried and he sucked even harder on my clit. I couldn't help myself, I screamed and shuddered, my thighs clamping on his head, my fingers tight in his hair. My belly rippled with spasms as the orgasm hit me, slowly subsiding until he nibbled gently on my clit again, taking me back to shuddering climax.

Slowly the trembling stopped and I pulled his head gently up, leaning forward and kissing his nose. He smiled and squeezed me then, flushing, put his hand to his mouth. I realised with a shock that he was removing one of my cunt hairs from between his front teeth. I flushed, mortified, and giggled hysterically.

"Sorry, Mike! I should have shaved. It's been a long time since anyone's mouth was down there. Was it all right?" I asked anxiously.

"Wonderful," he said. "You taste good, Kate. I loved it!"

"So did I!" I said feelingly, wondering idly where he had learned, because I didn't think Meg had taught him!

His prick was rigid again as he knelt between my legs. He indicated it.

"Want to fuck, Kate?" he asked. I smiled and spread my legs wide, slouching down on the couch so that my ass was on the edge, thinking to myself, 'you have lost all modesty in your search for gratification, slut!'

"Here's the hole, where's the pole?" I said in feeble jest.

Mike laughed, then, hands on hips, lined his cock up with my cunt and pushed gently forward. I was soaking wet and I don't think he felt any resistance to his thrust as he kept on coming until he bottomed, then began a slow back-and-forth motion. I pulled my legs up so that I could feel him going deeper and held them. We were only touching at my cunt, his cock the join, his hands on his hips. 'Who needs hands' I thought hysterically and grinned wildly at him, then started using my aching cunt muscles, squeezing him as he rode me. His face set and he slowed, concentrating on using the full length of his cock, pulling back until only the head was in my cunt, then pressing forward, burying himself almost to the balls in my heat and wetness.

"I'm going to come, Kate, pretty soon."

"That's what I'm here for, baby," I whispered. "I want my cunt full of your fuck-juice."

"My pleasure, ma'am. I aim to please."

"Your aim is on target. Now shut up and fuck!"

And he did, bringing us both to shuddering climax moments later.

We sprawled together for a while while we regained our equilibrium then Mike cleaned himself up and dressed. I kissed him goodbye, with affection and, yes, love.

"Tomorrow, Mike," I said. "As soon as you like. Meg's flight is due in at six. We'll go together, but come when you're ready."

I watched until his pickup was out of sight then went back inside. On impulse I went out to the pool, took off the robe and, naked, swam up and down until I was exhausted. I went back indoors, showered, had a snack dinner, then went to bed. It was seven forty-five.

The 'phone woke me. I glanced at the bedside clock. Ten-fifteen. For a moment I didn't know whether it was morning or evening then noticed the sunset reds through the window.

"Hello?" I muttered.

"Mom?" said Meg. "You all right? You sound funny."

"I fell asleep. The 'phone woke me." I stretched, my joints popping, then asked, "Everything OK?"

"Sure, mom. Grandma and I have been out for a meal and we just got in. I thought I'd ring to make sure you're all right."

"I'm fine, honey. Missing you, of course. I mean, you are my only daughter." And I just seduced your boyfriend. With his enthusiastic cooperation, I should add.

"Everything OK at home?" asked Meg.

"Of course, why shouldn't it be?"

"No reason, mom. Hang on a second." Apparently she put her hand over the mouthpiece, because all I could hear were muffled noises, then she came back on. "That was grandma. She's going for a bath. Said to say hello."

"Say hi for me." Hypocrite. I'd never really got on with Tom's folks, although I think they had reluctantly accepted that our marriage was working. They doted on Meg though and I wasn't churlish enough to deprive them of her company. Tom's dad had died a year or two back and his mother really enjoyed having Meg to stay occasionally. Meg liked going, as it gave her a taste of big-city life.

There was a pause, then Meg came back on. "Well, mom? Have you done it yet?"

"Done what?" I had a horrible idea I knew where this conversation was going.

Her voice lowered conspiratorially. "Did you fuck Mike?"

"Whatever gives you that idea?"

"Mom! Tell me the truth. Yes or no."

"Meg, I . ."

"Yes or no, mom. You never ever lied to me so far as I can tell, so don't start now. I told you, it's OK, but he's mine again tomorrow."

"Yes," I said quickly.

"Sorry, what'd you say?"

"Yes. I said yes," I muttered

"Whoopee! Was it good?"

"Really, Meg... " my voice tailed off.

"Come on, mom," she said gently, "tell."

I took a deep breath. "Meg, honey, if you'll forgive your mother her bad language, it was fucking incredible!"

"I'm glad, mom," Meg said simply, then giggled. "You're lucky, I have to go to bed with 'Plastic Mike' again!"

"Use him carefully, he's precious to both of us."

She laughed. "How hot should the water be?"

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"Plastic Mike. The water. How hot?"

"Oh! Hot tap hot, not boiling, else you'd blister your pussy. The plastic does give some insulation, but not enough to use boiling water."

"A blistered pussy I can live without. Thanks, mom. I'm off to bed myself now, so goodnight. I love you."

"I love you, too, sweetheart. Goodnight, baby, sleep well."

"'Night, mom." The 'phone clicked off. I hung up and lay back, then turned over and tried to sleep. God, but my pussy felt good!

I woke early next morning. Anticipation, I think. The sun was shining and the temperature already well into the seventies by eight-thirty. I didn't bother dressing, just slummed downstairs in my robe and went for a swim. Naked. It feels best that way.

When I'd finished, I had some breakfast, showered, then had a look through my lingerie drawer to see if there was anything I could use to turn Mike on. Nothing really exciting. I reflected that Tom and I hadn't needed anything but each other to get turned on. With him around I was perpetually horny. I was beginning to wonder if Mike had chickened out then told myself not to be a fool. Just because he had apparently enjoyed fucking me, didn't mean he was going to come running every time I whistled. He was my daughter's boyfriend, not mine. I thought for a moment, then thought to myself, cool down, woman. Have another swim. You like it and it's good exercise. So I did. Naked, of course.

I had only done a couple of lengths of the pool when the doorbell repeater at the poolside chimed. As luck would have it, I was next to it, so pressed the button.

"Yes? Who is it please?" I asked.

"It's Mike, Kate. Sorry I'm late." He'd come after all. My fretting had been wasted.

"I'm in the pool, Mike. Come on through." I pressed the button to unlock the front door and let myself float on my back. I wanted him to see me when he came through. I grinned at him as he stood at the poolside.

"Come on in, Mike. The water's lovely." And so are you and I want to see your prick again.

"OK, I'll just take my clothes inside and I'll be right back," he said and went into the house. He was back in moments, naked. I looked at his limp prick and my cunt twitched. Jeez! What a whore! Mike dived neatly into the water and surfaced beside me, shaking the water from his eyes. He grinned at me, then pulled me gently to him and kissed me.

"Hello, naked Kate. Sorry I'm late. Mom's car's being serviced and I had to take her to my Aunt Ellen's."

"No problem, Mike. I've just been swimming up and down, trying hard not to think about what we did yesterday."

"Regrets, Kate?" He was concerned.

"God, no, Mike! Anticipation!" I kissed him.

He held me at arms length, then grinned. "What would you like to do, Kate? Shall we swim, shall we shower, or shall we fuck?"

In answer I swam to the side of the pool and climbed out. "Come on, Mike, the shower in my bathroom is amply big enough for two." Not bothering with a robe or slippers, I led the way indoors, careless of wet footprints. I glanced over my shoulder. Whoopee! Mike's prick had started to grow.

He looked around curiously as we passed through my bedroom, smiling when he saw my king-sized bed. Anticipation, I hoped. I opened the bathroom door and led Mike into the shower stall. Tom and I had designed the shower ourselves and Tom had built it. It was about six feet square, with a shower nozzle on each wall. The controls operated on them all simultaneously, although any one of them could be turned off individually. I closed the door behind us.

"D'you like it?" I asked Mike.

He looked around, then smiled at me. "It's terrific!"

"Stand in a corner while I turn it on. It starts off a little too cold."

"Kate?"

"Yes?"

"When Meg gets back?"

He was obviously uncomfortable and I hastened to reassure him. "Mike, it's you and Megan, not you and me. I'm grateful to you and Meg, believe me. Between you, you've brought my cunt back to life and for that I owe you. I intend to make the most of any fucking you care to let me have before we go to the airport, and believe me, I'll miss that lovely cock of yours, but there is no way I'm going to spoil Meg's life if I can avoid it." I smiled at him. "Now come over here and wash my back."

He was gentle with me. The more I knew Mike the more I liked him. I was pleased for Meg, pleased that she had such a considerate lover. Mike's gentle touch was getting to me, especially when he paid exquisite and careful attention to my nipples as he washed my breasts.

I was equally careful to make sure that his cock was clean. The more of it I washed, the more there was to wash, because it grew to pulsing rigidity under my attention. I took a deep breath.

"Mike," I said hoarsely. "Fuck me!"

He took me in his arms and kissed me, gently at first, the warm water still cascading over us. His tongue played with mine and his hands roamed over my body, cupping my ass, my breasts, stroking my nipples, sliding over my belly. His prick was hard against me and I dropped my hand to it, stroking gently, loving its velvety hardness.

Mike lifted me suddenly, poising me over his prick so that it poked gently at my cunt. "Guide me in, Kate," he whispered.

I held his cock head against my cunt opening as he lowered me gently, his hands under my ass. God! I loved the feel of him going into me, slowly, hard against my softness, forcing my cunt open to accommodate him, deeper, deeper, until he bottomed. I clasped my arms around his neck and my feet together behind him and he began to lift me until I was almost free of his cock, then lowered me again until he was deep inside me. It was an incredible feeling and I hoped desperately that he was strong enough to keep going until we came.

Thank the gods and the patron saint, whoever she is, of horny women. He was!

We rinsed off when we'd recovered our breath and dried each other carefully. Reluctantly I realised that this was probably the last time I'd have Mike's gorgeous prick in my cunt. We were in my bedroom, the two of us still naked. I hugged him.

"Thank you, Mike, for pleasuring an old widow lady."

He held me at arms length, smiling. "You're not old, Kate, a widow, yes, most certainly a lady."

"Why, thank you, Mike, that is one of the loveliest compliments I've ever been paid."

"My pleasure, ma'am. Kate?"

"Yes?"

"That photograph you showed me yesterday?"

I flushed. "What of it?" Jesus, Mike, you'll never know how low I felt when you gave it back to me!

"Can I have a copy to keep?"

I looked at him, "After destroying the first one!" I said in mock annoyance, then laughed. "Of course, Mike, of course you can. On one condition."

"Which is?"

"That no-one else sees it!"

His face was solemn, his gaze direct. "Kate, my word on it."

"Right then, let's get dressed and I'll get it out for you."

"Great! Kate?"

"Yes?"

"My clothes are downstairs. May I watch you dress?"

I grinned at him. "You certainly may." And you're going to get the works, rather than the sweatshirt and jeans I was going to wear. I got out a confection of cobwebs and lace in green silk, a teddy, with matching skimpy panties, dark tan stockings, a leather mini I hardly ever wore because I thought it was too short for a respectable widow and a plain white cotton blouse, because I liked the feel of it. By the time I was dressed Mike was breathing heavily and his prick was well on the way to being hard as a steel rod!

I put my hand around it and stroked it, then kissed him lightly on the lips. "Save it for Meg, Mike. I'm delighted with what you've given me, but it's her turn now." I took him by the shoulders and looked him in the eye. "I want the best for my daughter. I think you are the best," I intoned solemnly, then spoiled it by grinning. "Hell, Mike, after that fucking you gave me, I know you are!"

He grinned. "I know where Meg gets her vitality from!" He turned. "And I'd better get dressed!"

We had a snack lunch together, then Mike came into the darkroom with me while I printed out another copy of the print he wanted. He was fascinated by the process.

"I've always enjoyed taking photographs myself," he said, "but I always had them commercially processed."

"Taking the actual photograph is only half of it, Mike. In any case, there are some photographs you daren't have processed commercially. Imagine if I'd taken this film into Charlie Jen's drugstore. Do you think a nude of me wouldn't have appeared on some dork's wall?"

"You're right, Kate. Have you taken any nudes of Meg?"

"No, but I will if you both want me to. In fact, I think I'd like some of you, Mike."

"Me?" He was startled.

"Why not? You have one of me."

"True. OK, if you really want to, I'm game. Same rules, Kate."

"Rules?"

"No-one sees them but you."

"On my word, Mike." I crossed my heart dramatically.

He grinned sheepishly. "When?"

I glanced at my watch. An hour and a half before we needed to leave for the airport. "How about now?" I said.

He gulped and nodded. "OK."

I enjoyed the next hour. Mike was shy as hell, but he was willing, having given his word and he turned out to be a good model. There were forty minutes left when I asked him for a favour.

"Mike? I want something from you that you might not want to give me."

He was sitting on a cushioned stool that I had posed him on, looking eminently desirable. My panties were definitely damp. He looked at me quizzically.

"What's that, Kate?"

"You with a hardon, Mike." I held my breath. Mike flushed but said nothing for a moment, then looked at me.

"One condition, Kate. No, two!"

"Which are?"

"You take the photographs so that no-one can actually recognise me."

"Easy. The other condition?"

He looked down at himself, then grinned at me. "You help me get it up!"

We were twenty minutes later than planned leaving for the airport, but I had my photograph. Photographs, I should say. I was in two of them, Mike's prick buried in my cunt, me wearing only teddy, stockings and high-heeled shoes. I prayed to God that no-one except us ever saw them, because we were too damned recognisable. At least, that's what I thought, but I would only know when I had finished processing them.

When Mike had said, "Help me get it up," I had responded instantly, throwing off my skirt and blouse so that I was down to my scanties, then going to my knees beside him and licking his prick like a popsicle. Bingo! Instant erection! I could hardly breathe, I was so excited and my hands were trembling as I focussed the camera and took the shots of Mike with a raging hard-on. I kept my promise and there was no way anyone would recognise him.

With two shots left on the roll I couldn't take it any longer. I pushed down my panties and stepped out of them. Taking the remote release in my hand I went across to Mike who looked up in surprise as I turned my back to him, straddled his thighs and lowered my steaming cunt onto his prick. I was wet, soaking wet and Mike went straight into me. As I sank my heat onto his steel-hard pole I retained enough presence of mind to press the remote release. The flash startled me even though I was expecting it and I took the last shot on the roll as I came back on my upstroke.

Discarding the remote, I turned to face Mike, swinging my leg over his head as I turned with his prick still deep inside me, startling him and really surprising myself, then kissed him furiously, my tongue stabbing his and my cunt pounding his pole. Before I knew it, I was flat on my back on the floor, with Mike pounding his prick into me, both of us breathing hoarsely as we thrashed our way to a mutually violent climax.

When we got back to our senses, it was a scramble to get cleaned up and ready to go, and I was wearing my original choice of clothes, jeans and a sweatshirt. The others reeked of sex and while Meg knew I'd fucked Mike I thought it was too much to actually collect her smelling of him!

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Alex de Kok.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.