The Best Erotic Stories.

Love Is Blind II
by AnonSky
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.


"That's all I can eat," said Brad and glanced around the restaurant. Brad had finally convinced Allison that they should get something to eat before returning to the apartment - that eating pizza in bed wasn't a good idea. Mario's Pizza Parlor was almost deserted. It was between movie times, and there were only two other couples in the restaurant. Brad and Allison were sitting beside each other in a booth with Galahad lying on the floor under the table.

"Are you sure," Allison felt for the platter in the center of the table, "there's still one piece left." She leaned against him with her shoulder. "I want to be sure you keep your strength up - you may need it tonight," she said and laughed softly.

Brad put his right arm around her shoulders and gave her a gentle squeeze. "I'll try to hold up."

"Brad, you did give me my black pants, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Because I think I've soaked the seat of my pants. If they're black it shouldn't show up"

Chuckling softly, Brad asked, "How did you do that? I didn't see you spill anything."

"I didn't spill anything. It's your fault. You're leaking out of me." When Brad laughed, she nudged him with her elbow. "I didn't put on any panties. I thought we were going to take Galahad out, and then go right back in - I didn't know we were going to come here. Anyway, I didn't know it would leak out like this. I thought it was suppose to stay in there."

Laughing softly Brad whispered in her ear, "It only takes one of those little devils to get you pregnant, and I must have put thousands of them of in there - so a few leak out, no problem. Don't worry about it. It's dark now and no one will notice." He leaned in closer and kissed her ear.

Allison gripped his thigh, turned her face to him and gave him a quick kiss. "Why don't you take me home so you can replace what's leaked out."

"I'll be happy to do that," he whispered. He slid his left hand up between her thighs and cupped her vulva in his fingers, pressing the pants fabric against her pussy. "My..MY, you are a little wet down there."

"Oh Brad, that's not helping, that's making it worse," she gasped softly, leaning against his shoulder. "Let's get out here before I attack you here in the booth - we'd both get kicked out of school."

"There, Galahad is all taken care of," she said as she closed the bedroom door. "Are you ready for me?"

"You know I am. I was getting ready to come looking for you." Brad watched her as she undressed. "God, she's beautiful," he thought. She had taken off her top and bra and her breasts hung down, teasing him, as she bent over some to remove her pants. Watching her in her apartment, you would never know she was blind. She knew where everything was and moved about without any hesitation.

Allison slid into the bed beside him, and he took her in his arms pulling her to him. As she rolled her body into his, his rigid prick poked between her thighs and slid between them as she opened them.

"Hmmm, I would say you're more that ready. That thing poking between my legs feels awfully hard and warm," murmured Allison. "I love the way it feels, to know that you want me."

"Allison, I'll always want you. Watching you undress, your tits hanging down like that when you bent over, you were beautiful." He kissed her breast and took the large nipple in his mouth, sucking and tonguing it, as she put her hand on the back of his head, pressing his mouth down harder against her breast. His hand cupped her vulva and she moaned softly as his finger entered her wet pussy.

"Oh Brad, I want you...I want you now." Placing both hands on his head, she pulled him from her breast and kissed him, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth. When he thrust his tongue back, she sucked it into her mouth, letting her tongue play with his. Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "I love you. God, I love you so much." She rolled over on her back, spreading her legs wide as she pulled him on top her, between her legs, pushing her hips against him. "I want to you fuck me...fuck me good," she moaned softly against his open lips, as she reached down and guided his prick between her swollen pussy lips.

He thrust his rigid prick into her tight pussy, entering easily despite her tightness, and as their bodies met, he felt her flinch. "Did that hurt?" he asked, holding his prick buried in her wet pussy.

Allison chuckled softly, "Just a little. It's a little tender - sore - down there. We gave it a pretty good pounding this afternoon." She hugged him, kissing his neck and tonguing his ear lobe, and whispered, "My pussy is not use to this much attention," she murmured, "but it feels good now. I love the way it feels in me. Oh Brad, I never dreamed it would be this good....that I'd want you this much." She pushed her hips against him and wrapped her legs around his thighs. "Fuck me nice and slow....make it last....last a long time."

(next)

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Another quality story brought to you by AnonSky.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.