The Best Erotic Stories.

Lickety Split Pt. VII
by AhMyGoddess
©

I lay on the floor next to the couch kissing my friend Lynn. She had just finger-fucked both my pussy and my ass at the same time. It was the first time that anyone had ever touched or licked my asshole. I'd never felt anything as good as her finger deep inside my ass and another one in my pussy. I'd had so many orgasms that I lost count.

I trailed my tongue down to Lynn's breasts and began swirling my tongue around one of her large nipples. I looked up at her older brother Shane, he was sitting on the couch watching me playing with his sister's nipples. I looked into his eyes, licking, sucking and biting Lynn's hard nipple. I suddenly knew what I wanted and Shane was the perfect guy to give it to me.

"That was really something...the way you spanked Lynn while you were fucking her. Are you the one who taught her to finger-fuck an ass?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did it to her this morning," he answered.

"Mmmm, I wish I'd been there to watch. It turned me on so much to see you spanking and fucking your little sister, Shane. Have you ever fucked an ass with anything besides a finger?" I gave Lynn's nipple a final suck and went to sit on the couch beside Shane, running my hands over his bare chest, fingering his male nipples.

"No, I haven't. Not yet anyway," he said and his hands started to explore my body.

"Well, I think I'd like you to give my ass a really good spanking and then a really good fucking. Do you think you can do that?" I threw a leg across him and straddled his lap. I slid a hand down his chest and took his soft cock in my hand. "Well, maybe you can't do it right away, but I'm sure that we'll be able to figure out something to do in the meantime."

"I don't think that will be a problem," he said and we started kissing. I felt his hands massage down my back and over my ass. One of them slipped between my legs and his fingers began to play with my pussy, pushing up inside my hole. I moaned into his mouth and pushed down, trying to get as much of his fingers up inside of me as possible.

It had been less than 24 hours since my older brother had taken my virginity and my poor little pussy had been fucked over and over since then. It was achy and sore, every movement of Shane's fingers was an intoxicating mixture of pleasure and pain. I couldn't get enough of it. It was making me so hot but Shane was concentrating on my hole, not on my clit. My clit felt huge, it was begging to be touched and I started begging Shane to touch it.

"Shane please...my clit, rub my clit, touch my clit....I need you to do my clit..." I wailed and tried to push my clit into his hands but he evaded me. I tried to go after my throbbing clit with my own hands but he pushed them away. I just kept moaning and shoving my pussy against his fingers as they dove in and out of my hole. I felt like I was going to explode.

Shane suddenly flipped me over on his lap. I was lying on my stomach across his knees, he held me down with a hand between my shoulders and his other hand gently caressed my ass. I held my breath in anticipation. His hand left my ass and I felt a swift rush of air before his hand slapped firmly on my tight ass. My ass started stinging and I felt tingles all over.

"Yes!" I cried. "Spank my ass hard, Shane! I've been a bad bad girl and I need a good spanking!"

"I know you've been a bad girl Heidi," Shane said. "And I'm just the one to give a little whore-slut like yourself a good punishing. *slap* Fucking your own brother and your cousins? *Slap* Your pussy must be so hot all the time, just begging to be fucked by anyone with a cock or a finger to do it with. *Slap* And teaching my own little sister to fuck her brother? *Slap* Spreading your bad habits to other girls, turning them into sluts just like yourself? *Slap*

"I know your slut pussy must be so hot now, just begging to be fucked. *Slap* Is this how you felt before you fucked your own brother? *Slap* Hot and wet and begging for it? Begging your own brother to shove his cock deep inside of you and fuck the shit out of your slut cunt? *Slap* Do you like to feel your brother's cock in your pussy? *Slap* Answer me. Do you love your big brother's cock? Do you love to fuck it?" *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*

"Yes, I like to fuck my brother!! I love to feel my brother's big cock fucking my pussy hard!!" I was *so* hot, I couldn't control myself! My clit was still aching to be touched, I was doing my best to rub it against Shane's leg but I couldn't get the right angle. Shane kept me held down tightly so that I couldn't wiggle forward. Shane's accusations and questions were reminding me of what it feels like to have my brother's cock pumping in and out of my pussy, making my hole beg for a cock. And the spanking.

Spanking had always gotten me a little excited. The fear, the anticipation. I can remember my Daddy picking me up, putting me over his knees and spanking my naughty little ass, my thin dress riding up, baring my cute white panties. It had always hurt, I'd always cried...but I'd always been excited. It had made my pussy feel funny, I would run off alone to hide and cry and I'd put my hand between my legs to comfort myself. Rubbing my little pussy always made me feel better. I can't believe that I stopped rubbing my pussy after I got too old to be spanked. That it never occurred to me to rub it at other times. After my cousin Julie showed me how to ate my pussy and showed me how to masturbate I learned to regret the years that I had been neglecting my pussy. I could have been having so much fun.

And I was having fun now. Shane's hand kept spanking my ass. I could feel it growing red under his slaps. My ass was growing hotter by the second and so was the rest of me. I needed to be fucked so badly but I didn't want the spanking to stop. I was so turned on. I was moaning, yelping, wailing and tears of pain and need were streaming from my eyes as Shane continued to tell me that I was a slut and slap my naughty slut ass.

Finally the spanking stopped and I felt Shane's arms going around me. He lifted me off of his knees and positioned me so that I was on my knees in front of the couch, my upper body lying on the couch, my bare nipples rubbing against the rough material. Shane's hands parted my legs and I felt his long cock entering my hot wet pussy. He pumped in and out a few times. Just when I was getting into the rhythm his cock left my cunt. His fingers spread my ass wide open and rubbed over my little asshole.

I felt the head of his cum-soaked cock against the opening to my ass. It began to slowly press into me. I moaned again and again, it hurt but I knew that I had to have it. I had to have his big hard cock in my ass. I screamed as the head of his cock popped past my sphincter. I lay there moaning as he pushed his cock all the way inside my ass. It was so big, I felt like it was filling my entire body.

Shane's hands ran over my back and pulled my hair away from my face. "Are you okay, Heidi? Is everything okay?" he asked.

"God yes!! Just fuck me dammit!! Fuck my ass with your cock. Fuck it fuck it fuck it!" I shouted and moaned and he started fucking my ass. Ramming his hard cock in and out of me. It felt so good, I felt like my entire body was being fucked. Then he started spanking my ass with each thrust of his cock.

I started orgasming. I'm not sure how long it went on. It seemed to last forever. The big cock kept pumping in and out of my ultra sensitive ass and the hand kept slapping my stinging ass. I didn't stop orgasming until he shot his hot load of cum up inside my ass, I could feel it deep inside, hot and wet.

His cocked slipped out of my ass and I felt hands on my waist, turning me over. I looked up and saw my brother, Will. He was smiling down at me in amazement.

"My God, Heidi," he said. "You're an animal."

To Be Continued...

Send all comments about this story to AhMyGoddess.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.