The Best Erotic Stories.

Mom & Son
by Cheryl
©

I have a 19 year old son that is in the army and he came home for Christmas. Well I went and picked him up at the airport on Wednesday. I wore the sexiest outfit that I have. Underneath I only had on a bra that pushes my tits up real nice, one of those under wire kind, and the part that goes over my nipples is real thin lace.

I drove out there with the window open because I was so nervous and didn't want to be all sweaty, worked out real nice, my nipples were sticking straight out and were quit visible through my knit top. When David saw me he kind of took a double take, I don't think he ever saw me in that way before.

On the way home I let my skirt ride up so he could see my legs almost all the way up to my crotch. I asked him to tell me some of the things that he has been doing and at first he started talking about trying to surf. Then he told me about how some of his army buddies had taken him to a strip bar and there was this one girl that was just beautiful. He said that she kind of reminded him of me. She was about 5' 8" tall and had the nicest tits that he had seen in along time, ever in fact. He said that they were not to big but just big enough to be able to have a hand full and still have the nipple sticking out.

I asked how he knew that and he told me that she had let him feel them. I thought that those girls weren't supposed to let any one touch them, I said. He said that after she got off of the stage she came over to him and asked if he wanted a private dance and when he said sure she took him by the hand to a corner way in the back of the place and had him sit down.

As she was taking off her clothes and dancing for him she kept feeling his legs and by the time that she was nude he had a very hard cock. She rubbed it through his pants and then stood up and squeezed her tits together and moved her tits to his face. So close that all he had to do was open his mouth and she put her nipples in. He then reached up and felt her breasts. She moved back and bent down and told him that for $20.00 she would give him a blow job right there. He said he couldn't get his wallet out fast enough.

He told me how she sucked him off right there in the place, making him cum and that she swallowed all of his cum. I was getting so hot just listening to him. When we finally got home and in the house he took his stuff to his room and then came out and picked up the phone. Whoever he called told him to come right over. I was disappointed but I know he hasn't seen his friends for a long time. He asked to use the car and I asked what time he thought he might be home. He didn't know and then he left. I was so disappointed that he didn't really even notice how hot he had made me.

I went in a took a nice hot bubble bath and just relaxed thinking about what to do next. My pussy was aching for a man and I rubbed my clit until I had an orgasm right there in the tub. After I got out I decided that if he came home I would be ready for him. I put on a large t-shirt that I had cut down the front to the middle of my chest, nothing underneath.

I poured myself a rum and coke and went into the living room and started watching a movie. The rum and coke was so good that I had it drank before I knew it, so I made myself another, only making it a little stronger. After three of them I was getting a little drunk and I must have passed out or at least just fell asleep on the couch watching some movie.

I woke up to him coming in at around 3 in the morning. I acted like I was sleeping and didn't let him know that I was really awake. My shirt was pulled up and my pussy was uncovered and my hand was up under my shirt holding one of my breasts. He came in and quietly turned off the TV. Trying to keep my eyes closed I looked at him and he came over to the couch and looked down at me. Looking at my naked bottom half I saw him start to rub his cock through his pants. He bent down and looked at my pussy up real close. I shifted my body and let my legs fall open further.

At first he jumped back a little and then he moved back in real close to me. I swear I could feel his breath on my pussy. He reached up and lightly touched my pussy lips. I moaned and spread my legs wider for him. I tried to see what he was doing but I didn't want him to know that I was awake. I could only see the top of his head. He was sniffing at my pussy and I am sure glad that I had just taken a bubble bath and had put some perfume on my pussy. I felt him spread my lips apart with his finger and then he lightly touched my clit. I moaned again and moved my hips towards his fingers.

Then I felt his tongue on my clit and he was gently licking my pussy. I moaned again and he backed off. He must have thought that I was waking up and he stopped and stood up. He was rubbing his cock and god I needed him. He left and went to the bathroom. I could hear him pissing. Then he went into his room. I thought shit I should have grabbed his head and plunged his face into my pussy. I reached down and felt how wet I was, I just have to him, I thought.

I got up and went to his door, all was quiet, shit, and I just blue my chance for tonight. So I went to bed, and just laid there trying to think about what to do next. Finally after an hour or so I fell asleep. When I woke up it was 7:00 and the house was quiet. I went out to the kitchen to make coffee wearing only the t shirt with the cut down the front, nothing under it. After the coffee was done I poured me some and went out to get the paper. I sat down and started reading it, but could not stop thinking if this was really the right thing to do or not. You know trying to get David to have sex with me.

My daughter was at her dad's for Christmas and we were alone in the house. David came out of his room and said good morning, went to the bathroom and I could hear him pissing again. I wish I could be holding his cock while he does it. When he came out he went to get a cup off coffee and I made sure that the shirt was placed so he could see my pussy if he looked. He asked for some of the paper and then sat across from me. I tried to act like I was just reading but every once in a while I would look over at him and when I did he was looking at me. He would just smile and then look back at the paper. He had a robe on and shit I hadn't even noticed but he was naked under it and it had fallen open enough for me to see his cock and balls. I think maybe he does want me to do this thing with him.

I asked him what he had planned for the day and he said nothing much, just sit around the house with me and talk about what we have both been doing. I got up and went over to him. I bent down and kissed him on the forehead and told him that I love him and am glad that he came home for Christmas. The shirt is loose enough that he could see right down to my tits.

I ask if he wanted some breakfast and he said sure, bacon eggs and some of my great home fried potatoes. I told him to come into the kitchen so we could talk while I fixed them. He followed me into the kitchen and sat at the table. I bent down from my waist with my ass facing him to get a pan from under the stove. I just know that he could see my bare ass while I was bent over. I started telling him how much I think that sex doesn't have to be a thing where the two people get all hung up on each other, and he agreed. That I can have sex with someone and not have to get all upset if they only happen to want to have sex with me. He asked me if I like to give head and I told him that oral sex is one sure way to make sure that my partner enjoys him self and that when it is done to me I always get off.

While we were talking I started putting plates and silver ware on the table and I made sure to bend over to let him see down my shirt as much as possible and to keep bending over to let him see plenty of my ass and pussy. I told him that I hadn't been laid or given anyone head for the last two months and that I was starting to get to the point that I was going to have to go find myself a man. He just kind of smiled at that. After we finished with breakfast he got up and took our plates and the silver to the sink and started washing them. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, squeezing my tits into his back. I stood behind him and started rubbing his back. I told him that I could sure use a back rub too. He finished the dishes and told me that he would be more than happy to give me a back rub.

I took him by the hand and led him to my room and laid down on the bed on my stomach. I told him to get some baby oil from my bathroom. While he was in the bathroom I took off the shirt and laid down on my stomach and pulled the sheet up over my ass. At first he poured a little oil on my back and stood beside the bed rubbing it in. I told him to get up on the bed and straddle me so he could give me a better rub down. He crawled up on the bed and placed his legs on either side of mine. I told him to put more oil on me and when he only poured a little more on my back I told him more and put some all the way down and into the crack of my butt.

He had to get up a little and pull the sheet down to get to my ass and when he did he spread his robe. He then poured oil down on my ass and it ran into the crack of my ass. He bent forward and started rubbing my back, I could feel his scrotum rubbing the cheeks of my ass so I raised myself up as much as possible to feel more of him. He let his cock slide between my cheeks and I could feel him growing and wow did he feel good. He worked the oil into my back and down on the sides. I felt him touching the sides of my tits.

I leaned up on my elbows a little when his hands were at my sides and he moved his hands around and rubbed my tits. He started pinching my nipples and squeezing my tits. His cock was real hard by now. I pushed my ass up to meet him and moved it back and forth. As he rubbed the oil into my tits I kept squeezing his cock with my ass cheeks and he told me that he was getting really turned on. I told him that I was too and that if he wanted he could slide into me. He reached down and guided his cock into my pussy. He felt so good. I pushed my ass back to meet his forward thrust and he slid all the way into my pussy. I told him to get his legs between mine and after he did I told him to let me get up on my knees.

I kept my face down on the bed and my ass was up in the air and he started fucking me faster and faster. I reached down between our legs and started rubbing my clit and his cock as he pumped into me. I orgasmed several times before he said that he didn't think that he should come in me so I told him when he starts getting close to tell me and I would turn around and he could cum in my mouth.

I could feel him pumping his hard cock deep into my pussy and it felt so wonderful. I reached down between our legs and gently squeezed his balls and started fingering my clit. I took two fingers and placed them on either side of his cock and squeezed them together to make it feel like I was tighter for him. He bent forward and squeezed my tits as he plunged his manhood deep into my pussy. Then he stood back up and while fucking me fast and hard and gently touched my asshole.

That was way too much for me and I exploded with an orgasm. I just couldn't help but tell him to fuck me harder and I started talking nasty to him telling him how much I loved the way he was fucking me. Telling him to come on and give me that big hard cock. I want you. I need you. I just love it the way that you are fucking me and touching my asshole like that just made me cum for you. Come on David I want you to cum for me. I want to please you the way that you have pleased me. I know that I might be your mom but that doesn't matter to me I just want to have you fuck the shit out of me. He grabbed me by my hips and fucked me fast and hard for a couple of minutes and then said OK Mom! Turn around, I'm going to cum for you.

He slid his cock out and I told him to lay down and I would finish him off. As he laid down I took his cock in my hand and moved my mouth to it. Before I could get my mouth on it he started shooting his hot cum at my face. Some of it hit me on the side of my mouth so I hurried and got my mouth over the head of his cock. I wanted to have his cum in my mouth. I took as much of him into my mouth as I could, tasting my juices and the oil. It only took a couple seconds of me bobbing my head up and down on his cock before he finished shooting his cum into my mouth. I sucked on his cock until I had all of the cum out of him, milking him with my hands and squeezing his balls gently. I let his cock slide out of my mouth and licked the tip and kissed it one last time. I looked up at him and smiled as I looked at the expression on his face.

He had the biggest smile on and I just knew that he had liked what we had just done. I ran my finger across my cheek scraping up the cum that was there and then stuck my finger in my mouth and sucked it clean. As I got up on my knees I asked if he liked that and he smiled even bigger and told me that it was the best that he had ever had. I kissed him full on the mouth. We laid back and I told him that as long as he was at home he could have me anytime that he wanted but to please not let this make him feel bad. I just want him to enjoy his stay for Christmas. He held me in his arms and felt my tits up for awhile and I toyed with his soft cock. He told me that he had always wondered if he could ever fuck me and if I would let him. I got up and bent down and took his soft cock in my mouth again and made sure that I got all of his cum out of it. I told him that ever since he was a baby I had been dreaming of the day that I could have him back in my pussy. I told him that as a baby I used to suck his little cock until it would get hard and as he grew older I used to fantasize about him.

The next morning after we had opened our presents. I was wearing robe that Don had bought for me, it is a little longer than the T shirt but is more see through. I only had it tied and I had to keep pulling the front together because my tits kept falling out. David said that he thought that I looked great in it. It is short enough that when I bend over from the waist my ass shows and I made sure to bend over a lot making sure that I was facing away from David when I did.

I kept getting presents for him from under the tree and some times I would get down on my hands and knees and crawl around under the tree. I would always crawl over to David if I had gotten down on my hands and knees. My tits would come bouncing out from behind the robe and David was surly liking the show that I was putting on for him. He was wearing only his robe and he kept his legs spread apart for me to see just how hard his cock was getting.

After all of the presents were open I got up and went over beside him and bent down and kissed him and asked if there was anything else that he might want for Christmas. He pulled me between his legs as placed his hands on my legs and slid them up to my bare ass and told me that he wanted to see me naked again. He told me that he really wanted to have me fulfill some of his fantasies. I pulled my robe open and off and dropped it on the floor beside me. He moved over to the edge of his chair and pulled me in closer between his opened legs. His robe had fallen open completely and his cock was real hard. I dropped to my knees between his legs and asked just what are some of your fantasies.

He told me that he had wanted to have me squeeze my tits around his cock and suck him off. He told me that he had seen me doing it with my last boyfriend and that he had since wanted to have me do it to him. I leaned forward and reached for his cock with one hand and put the other around his butt. I told him that I have been having some fantasies too. He wanted to know what they were. I told him that I wanted him to do just this, to have sex with me and to not feel bad about doing it. I slid his cock between my tits and bent my face down to take him into my mouth. I let the head of his hard cock slide past my lips and stuck my tongue out to lick the under side of it.

I put one hand on each side of my tits and squeezed them together around his cock. Slowly I started moving my mouth up and down on his shaft. I kept looking from his cock to his face to see his reaction. He looked like he loved it. I let some of my spit slide out of my mouth down his cock and moved my chest up and down on his now fully erect cock so that it was sliding between my tits and into my mouth. He started pumping his ass towards me and shoving it more and more into my mouth. I moved down and tried to take all of him into my mouth, but he is just too big.

I had to come up for air and I looked up at him and told him that I wanted him to make love to me. He said that he wanted to cum in my mouth and that after he did he would like to make me cum by eating me. I bent my face back to his cock and sucked him in. He placed his hands on my head and started pumping his cock into my mouth. I kept trying to see just how much I could get in and eventually I managed to get my nose all the way down to his pubic hairs, sucking him deep into my mouth and throat.

I bobbed my face up and down on his cock and licked and sucked. I reached under his cock and felt his balls, squeezing them as I sucked. He reached down and played with my tits and pinched my nipples. I must have sucked on him for a good five minutes and then I felt him start to tense up and I swear that his cock got even bigger, thicker then the cum began to shoot into my mouth. I tried to swallow all of his cum but some of it ran out the sides of my mouth and dripped down my chin.

He tasted so good and I sucked on him until he stopped cumming running my mouth up and down the length of his cock. As his cock started to lose its size I kept sucking and squeezing his balls. He told me that he knew that I must be a good cock sucker because he had watched me on several times doing it to some of the different men that I had, had as boy friends. He told me that he had always wanted to maybe join in when he had been watching but he didn't quite know how to go about it.

Then he told me that it was my turn and that he wanted to trade places with me. Have me sit in the chair and him on his knees between my legs. As I sat down he put one hand under my ass and let his thumb slide into my pussy, I was really wet and it went in all the way up to his hand. He bent forward and started kissing me on my legs and slowly moved his mouth up to my pussy. All the while moving his thumb around in my pussy. He flicked his tongue on my clit and it was like heaven. He took my clit between his lips and sucked it into his mouth, letting his tongue snake between my pussy lips into my hole. It only took a couple of seconds for me to start to orgasm onto his face and tongue and thumb. I held him by the back of his head and pulled him into my pussy. He licked and sucked me to several orgasms' and I was almost delirious with pleasure.

New Years Eve and David decided to stay home with me, great maybe we can have some more fun. I fixed his favorite, steak and baked potatoes. We opened a bottle of champagne and were watching the TV reports from around the world. At around 7:45 I told him that I wanted to get more comfortable and went into my room and put on the infamous T shirt with nothing under it. When I came out he had already changed and was in his robe again. We watched as the ball dropped in New York and then put in a movie. At 10:00 we watched the festivities in Chicago. Then put in a different movie. I asked if he wanted to watch it from my bed since I have a TV in my room and it is wired to the same VCR. Sure he said so we went into my room.

I fluffed up the pillows and we both laid down and started watching the movie. When it was almost over I felt his hand move over to mine and he asked if I would like another back rub. Yes I said hoping that I didn't seem to eager. Go get the oil and I will get ready for you I told him. While he was in the bathroom I pulled the covers back and took off my shirt and crawled under the sheet, only covering my ass with it. He came back and this time he dropped his robe at the side of the bed and crawled up and pulled the sheet down so he could see my ass. He poured oil on my back as he straddled my legs. Then he poured some on his cock and down the crack of my ass. As he put the oil on the night stand I could feel that he was already getting hard. He started rubbing my back and down to my ass. He massaged both of my cheeks and kept pulling them apart so that he could see my puckered asshole. He ran his fingers down the crack and touched my hole and I moaned and pushed my butt back towards his finger. He leaned up and massaged my shoulders some more and asked me to raise up so he could feel my tits.

I got up on my elbows and he started massaging my tits, pinching my nipples. His hard cock was sliding between the cheeks of my ass and every time the tip of it got to my asshole I would push back towards him, I swear that he was pushing towards me too. He told me to turn over so he could look at my tits and pussy. He moved back up on his knees and I raised my leg up and over his head so that he could look at my pussy while I turned over. He came up to my face and kissed me like a true lover, sliding his tongue deep into my mouth. Squeezing my tits and nipples while we kissed. Then he stood back up on his knees and pulled my legs up onto his shoulders. My pussy was at the perfect angle for him to push his hard cock deep into me.

As he slid it in my pussy he pulled me to him and told me that there was one other fantasy that he had and that he had never done it. What is it, I asked, I will let you do what ever you would like to do. He told me that he had never fucked anyone in the ass and he wanted to know if I would let him fuck me there and cum in my ass. He let my body lay back down on the bed and lifted my ass up as he pulled his cock out of my pussy. His cock was hard and as he lifted my ass up the head was right at my asshole. He pushed forward and I felt the head of his cock start to go in. He had put enough oil on my ass and as he pushed forward my hole opened wider and wider. The head of his cock spread my tight hole, until with a soft pop, he slid into my ass. He said wow that feels nice and I told him to just go slow but that I wanted him to fuck my asshole real good.

I reached down and fingered my clit, relaxing my asshole for David's cock. He pressed slowly, spreading my asshole wide. Give me your hard cock right in my ass please. I want to feel you're hot cum shoot into my asshole and to feel you enjoying it. OK go in a little deeper, reach up here and grab a hand full of tit while you fuck my ass. Come on David give it to me. Oh yes you are so good I want you to cum in me this time. Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass and pinch my tits. Come up here and kiss me while you plunge your hard cock deep into my ass. Oh yes fuck me fuck me. I need you. I want your hard cock deep in my ass. Fuck me faster and harder. Oh David you make me feel so good. Touch my pussy while you are fucking me. Finger my cunt. Touch my clit and try to pinch it. Oh David you are making me cum on you.

He pushed his thumbs into my pussy and spread it wide open. With his fingers he massaged my clit while he fingered my pussy with his thumbs and started fucking my ass hole with his hard cock. He rammed his cock all the way deep into my ass and started pistoning it in and out of me. I have never been fucked like that before. I was cumming and cumming like never before as he fucked my ass and plunged his thumbs deep into my spread open pussy. His fingers were doing a little dance on my clit. Soon his cock started swelling and then I could feel his cum shooting deep up into my bowels.

He slumped down on top of me and kissed me and squeezed me tight. I told him that I love him and that he could have me any time that he wanted me. That he could have me any way that he wanted me. Just then the movie was over and the VCR switched back to the TV and the fire works were going off Downtown. We could hear them outside and we held each other and kissed and he squeezed my tits. I reached down and stroked his cock.

After the fire works stopped going off I said why don't we go take a shower. We got up and went into the bathroom and as I turned the water on he touched my ass and told me that he had always wanted to try that but had not been able to ask a women to let him do it before. He slipped a finger into my pussy as I lifted my leg to get into the tub. I reached down and squeezed his cock. He washed me all over paying special attention to my pussy and ass. I washed his cock and balls for him.

We rinsed each other off and then stepped out of the tub. I asked him if he would sleep with me tonight and he said sure. We went back into my room and crawled in bed. I turned on my side facing away from him and he moved in behind me and put his arms around me and cupped my breast. I could feel his cock in the crack of my ass and it felt like it was starting to get hard again. I turned over and kissed him and reached down and held his cock. It was getting hard again and I ask if he would let me suck him again. He said sure Mom anything that you want. I pulled the covers back and bent down and took his hardening cock in my hand. I guided it to my mouth and licked the tip of it and then engulfed myself with it. I started bobbing my face up and down on it and he asked me to get down between his legs and squeeze my tits around his cock while I sucked on it. I moved down between his legs and positioned myself to do as he had asked.

Squeezing my tits together around his cock and sucking on the head of it. I licked on the tip and gently sucked on the head of his cock until some of the precum started coming out. I kept my head bobbing up and down letting just the head slid in and out of my mouth. I could feel his legs tighten and then his cock started swelling up between my tits and then the juice started pumping into my mouth. I swallowed it all and moved my body down and took as much of his cock deep into my mouth as I could. I kept sucking until he stopped cumming and he finally pulled my by the sides of my head off of his now limp cock. He pulled me up to his face and we kissed again. Then he said that we had better get some sleep because Sarah would be home in the morning and we didn't want her to find us in bed together.

As he was packing his stuff I walked in on him and started rubbing his back again and ask him if he wanted to do it to me one more time before he left. My Daughter was out with some friends and so we had the house to our selves. I turned him around and we kissed and while we were kissing we were both taking each others clothes off. After I had his shirt off and he had my blouse and bra off I got down on my knees and undid his pants and pulled them down to his knees.

I slowly started nibbling on his cock with his shorts still on. He grew hard so fast. Some precum started oozing through his shorts and I knew he was ready. I pushed him back on his bed and pulled my pants and panties off in one quick motion. I crawled up on his chest and told him that I wanted him to eat me out first this time. He started licking on my pussy lips and slowly stuck his tongue into my pussy. He sucked on my clit and reached around behind me and inserted a finger up my ass.

I just couldn't stop myself, I started cumming all over his face. with his other hand he was fondling my tits and pinching my nipples. I must have came a dozen times, or it seemed like it. finally I couldn't take it anymore and had to have his cock in me. I moved my butt down his chest smearing my juices all over his chest until my pussy was at his cock. I bent down and started kissing him and telling him just how great of a lover he is. He held his cock in one hand and positioned it at my opening. He started rubbing it up and down between my pussy lips and on my clit.

He slowly slid it into my pussy and then I pushed my self down hard on him, taking him all the way in one quick motion. I started bouncing my pussy up and down on his hard cock. He told me to slow down that this would be the last time for along time and he wanted to make it last. I told him that I wanted him on top so he could go at his own pace and fuck me the way that he wanted to fuck me. We turned over trying to not let him slide out of me but he came out. I got on my back and he held me by my ankles and started shoving his cock into me. He had my legs all the way up over my head and he was shoving his cock deep into me.

Pumping in and out for a couple of minutes before he asked if he could do it in my ass again. I told him that the baby oil was right there on the night stand where we had left it before and to put some on his cock and on my ass hole. He reached for it and as he did he slipped out of my pussy. He grabbed it and opened it and poured some on his cock first. Then he poured some on my pussy, I was holding my legs up so my pussy was almost straight up. He poured a bunch all over my pussy and asshole.

Then he stuck the top of it at my asshole and squeezed the bottle. Bunches shot right up my asshole. I felt great going in and I knew that I would be really well oiled up for his cock to slide into me. He first put the bottle back on the night stand and then started rubbing the oil all around. He slid a finger into my asshole and with his other hand he stuck two fingers into my pussy. He shoved another finger into my ass and then stuck all 4 fingers on his other hand into my pussy.

I think he was trying to see how much of his hand he could get in me. He had 3 fingers up my asshole and all 4 fingers on the other hand in my pussy and was trying to get his thumb in me too when I told him that I wanted his cock not his hand. I told him how much I wanted him to fuck my ass with his hard cock. That I wanted to feel his cum shoot deep up my rectum. He pulled his fingers out of my ass and moved his cock up to it. slowly he pushed into me. I could feel him spreading my asshole with his cock and my pussy with his fingers.

He was pulling my ass onto his cock by pulling my pussy back to him with his hand in my pussy. I could feel him and I'm sure that he could too touching his cock through my pussy wall. I told him to please just fuck me and he started slam fucking my asshole. I reached down and rubbed my clit while he was doing it and ever once in a while I would run my fingers around his cock as it was sliding in and out of me. It didn't take him very long and he started yelling. Oh yea Mom I'm going to cum I'm going to cum. Then I squeezed his cock and felt the cum flowing through it into my ass. He fucked me until he was almost soft and then fell down on me and told me how great I was. He squeezed my tits and started sucking on them.

He told me that he wished that he didn't have to leave and that he would be home as soon as he could. He told me that he hoped that I would let him do this to me again and I told him again that any time that he wanted he could. Finally he got up and went in to take a shower and finish getting ready to go.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Cheryl.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.