The Best Erotic Stories.

My Darling Gail: Part III
by Salteena
©

"Good morning, Daddy!" Gail yawned and stretched luxuriously, part of one sexy pink nipple peeking over the edge of the duvet. "Kiss please!"

We had shared a bed for over five weeks now and it was an absolute delight to wake in the mornings to find her tousled-haired form curled up beside me. I burrowed under the bedclothes to kiss my daughter between the legs. It was our morning ritual, even on schooldays and even in the midst of her period. Seeing as it was now mid-term break Gail didn’t have to go to school, so I stayed with my face between her thighs, exploring her delicious taste with my tongue. I loved to take in her rich morning odour, especially if we had made love the night before – and last night had been a veritable cornucopia of sexual riches.

Mmmmmm, Daddy! I love the feel of your tongue caressing my sex lips and diving in between them to find my clit to make it all tingly and hard. In a few moments my juices will start to flow and my vagina will begin to open like a wet, pink little mouth. And then you will move over me and slide your wonderful penis right up inside. We will rock together as you stroke your hot shaft against my vaginal walls and we will convulse in unison, sharing another wonderful climax, just like the ones we shared last night and all the others we’ve given each other these last few weeks. Oh Daddy! I’ll never get tired of feeling you enter me - your long fat penis stretching me open and saying, "Hello Gail! I’m here to make you come again." I love your tongue, Daddy! I love your penis! I love you!

Gail welcomed me into her vaginal heat with a contented sigh and our joint orgasms were incredibly intense, as morning orgasms always are.

You made love to me so perfectly again, my Daddy, my lover. My whole body sang with joy as you delivered your hot sperm against my cervix and cried out my name! But now you look pensive. Something is troubling you. Tell me please!

"Is something wrong Daddy? Have I upset you in any way?"

"Oh no, Lovely One! Quite the opposite! I was thinking about a situation we have to face…soon. In two days in fact."

"Maxine! That’s right! It’s mid-term for her too. She’s coming home, oh great! I’ve missed her a lot!"

"I’ve missed her too. Have you done any thinking about…well, us?"

"Telling her you mean?"

"Exactly!"

"I don’t want to try and hide it, she’d guess straight away, anyway. I think we should be open and honest. I’m not ashamed about how we feel for each other and what we do together. Are you?"

I was cupping her pert little left breast in my hand in our post-coitus warmth and I squeezed it gently, reassuringly, "Of course not! Maxine may not understand though."

"Then we must make her! She may not like us being lovers, but we must make her understand why we are!"

"Let’s hope she will listen long enough for us to do that!"

"YOU ARE DISGUSTING! YOU’RE SICK! BOTH OF YOU! I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING SO OBSCENE IN ALL MY LIFE!"

Maxine stormed from the room, slamming the door violently behind her.

"Well, we never said it would be easy!" Gail said wryly. "Let’s give her time and space and we may get a chance to talk later on."

But, all our attempts to make contact were rebuffed by silence. Maxine locked herself in her room for two days, only coming out to get food and drink or use the bathroom when she was sure that Gail or I were not around. It was on one such occasion, late at night, that Maxine watched us.

Gail and I had been talking quietly in bed for many hours. We were both distraught that Maxine was not responding to any of our attempts at reconciliation, but it was getting to me more than it was to Gail. Eventually, Gail sought to comfort me in the best way she knew how. In spite of my worries about Maxine, the sight of Gail’s dim shape moving above me in the darkness, her aroused breasts swaying sensuously and the marvellous caresses of her velvet sleeve on my penis quickly brought me to orgasm. And her soft cry at my seed bursting against her cervix told me that she had climaxed too. Then, when Gail bent to kiss me, I sensed a third presence, but decided to just file the knowledge away, preferring instead to return my daughter’s loving kiss with every ounce of love I felt for her.

I surprised Maxine the next morning in the kitchen as she was adding milk to her breakfast cereal. "Maxine, Sweetheart, it is not like you think it is. Please give Gail and I a chance to explain. We’re not asking for your approval, just your understanding."

"Don’t speak to me, Daddy! Not ever again! You are a filthy, disgusting old man! If Mummy were here, she’d be heartbroken!"

"Please Maxine, try…"

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU DIRTY FUCKING PERVERT!"

She threw her dish of Cornflakes at me and ran out of the back door, off somewhere onto the farm. I let her go, hopefully to cool down, disconsolately wiping the soggy mess from my face and clothes and mopping the kitchen floor.

I had to find Maxine and talk to her. I knew of the private places that she used to go to when she was a young girl and wanted to be alone. I checked them all first, to no avail. My last port of call was the milking shed. Milking had finished and the cows were all back out in the paddock. The shed had been freshly hosed down and appeared to be empty, but then I heard a faint noise from around the back of the milking stand. It sounded like faint grunting and slapping noises. I went to investigate.

Maxine, her eyes shut tight and breath jetting from her wide-open mouth, was bent forward at the waist, hanging on tight to the iron railing. She was naked; jeans and panties around her ankles, shirt and bra pushed up high over her slim back, and her full, dusky-tipped breasts were swinging and bouncing freely to the rhythm of the burly farmhand’s thrusting penis. Pete had slipped off his coveralls and they and his underwear were halfway down his legs, draped over the tops of his gumboots. The slapping sound I heard was his bare belly striking Maxine’s naked buttocks with every inward thrust as he grasped her by the hips and pounded his long, angry-red penis into her from the rear.

To surprise one’s girl-child in the midst of such a display of sexual wantonness would be a shock for most fathers and I was no exception. Yet, somehow, it was sexually stirring. I stood immobile and watched them for a few moments. Then Pete became aware of my presence and froze with his penis in mid-stroke. Maxine turned her head and opened her eyes to find out why he’d stopped and gasped with horror at seeing me standing there. I said nothing. I just looked at them for a few moments more, then turned on my heel and walked away. It was none of my business. At nearly nineteen, Maxine was old enough to make her own choices. But, I would have preferred her to not have sex with one of my employees and in my milking shed!

An hour later I was in my office doing the farm accounts on the computer when Maxine came into the room behind me. I knew it was she from her eau de toilette - she always used Anais Anais, just like her mother did. Gail preferred Charlie, if she wore a perfume at all. I spun my seat around to look at her. She was standing with her eyes downcast and her hands clasped in front of her.

"I’m sorry Daddy…"

I held out my open arms to her and she ran over and sat in my lap. Maxine threw her arms around my neck and buried her face in the crook of my shoulder.

"I’m so sorry Daddy! I was being stupid…!" Her voice was muffled and I could feel a warm wetness on the collar of my shirt. My little girl was crying.

I stroked her luxuriant mane of dark hair reassuringly, "Hey, Sweetie, you don’t have to apologise for anything! Who you choose to have sex with is…"

"But, Pete means nothing to me! He’s a nice enough guy, but I have no feelings for him. I’m still trying to explain to myself why I got him to screw me, especially like that. And now he thinks he’s in real trouble and will lose his job. The look on your face frightened him so much he just pulled up his pants and ran after you left!"

"Poor Pete! No, his job is safe. It would be very unfair of me to sack him. My feelings about what I saw shouldn’t interfere."

"How do you feel about it Daddy?"

"Well, shocked, I suppose. A little bit disappointed, maybe, and… jealous."

"Jealous?"

"Just like every father when he learns that a daughter he loves has found another man and is no longer "his property". What are your feelings about what’s happened?"

"I feel guilty, and very foolish. I was trying to punish you. Not many men could have resisted me, the way I displayed my body to Pete and begged him to take me. While I was taking my pants down and baring my breasts and offering myself to him I had a picture in my mind - of you seeing Pete banging me like some whore at the back of the pub carpark on a Saturday night. You would be so hurt and angry…just like I was.

"And then, when you did find us, I felt so sluttish and stupid!"

"Punish me? For me and Gail?"

"Yes, Daddy, for you and Gail… because you’ve got so close… because… Daddy, can we have a family conference, just like it was a Sunday?"

"Of course!"

"But, just like a real Sunday, with you sitting up in bed. And, because Gail is now your "wife", with her in bed with you, by your side?"

"If that’s what you really want, yes! That’s the way it will be."

Maxine kissed me swiftly on the cheek, "Thank you, Daddy! I’ll go and tell Gail. I made peace with her and warned her that I would ask you for this if I got the opportunity. Then I’ll give you two a few minutes to get ready."

Maxine wanted a "Sunday" meeting, so I climbed naked into bed, as I would normally be, and sat up with the duvet covering my lower half. Gail got in beside me, also naked, and sat bare-breasted beside me. I looked at her enquiringly.

"I’m not embarrassed Daddy! Maxine knows that we sleep together and she also knows that I have breasts!"

"And very beautiful they are too!" I leant over and kissed each perfect nipple and they rose to greet me. Just then, Maxine came into the room and sat on the bed facing us on the "empty" side. She was wearing a long cotton nightdress that covered her to her ankles.

After a few awkward moments of silence I smiled to Maxine and said, "The floor is yours, Love."

"Ummm," she was looking down at her hands as she wrung them in her lap. Then she took a deep breath, "It was one hell of a shock to come home and find that you and Gail were having sex…"

"Ahem!" Gail coughed lightly to get Maxine’s attention. "I’m sorry to interrupt you so early on, Maxine, but I, Daddy and I prefer to think of it as making love. There is a big difference."

Gail looked to me for confirmation and I nodded.

"Yes, you’re right, I’m sorry. Well, I’m not a prude. I’ve HAD SEX with two guys, three if you count today…"

Gail’s eyebrows shot up so high they nearly disappeared into her hairline!

"Daddy walked into the milking shed while Pete was screwing me. Pete didn’t come and neither did I, so I guess one could class the episode as a few minutes of penetration. Anyway, the reason why I ended up doing that with Pete is the reason why I asked Daddy if we could have this meeting and for it to be under these conditions.

"Just for the record, the other two times were, first of all, with a guy after the school Graduation Ball last year…"

"Jamie Whitehead?" Gail asked.

"Got it in one. That’s when I lost my virginity and it was painful and awful, because he was so clumsy. The other time, I should say times, were with a very handsome, very sexy lecturer at the university just after term started. It was wonderful, but it only lasted a week. I learned later that he had a reputation for scoring with as many newly enroled female students as he could. Not very flattering in retrospect I admit, but he was much better at it than Jamie!

"When I got home two days ago I found that you two were having… making love. But this was different! This was incest! My Daddy, who I’d always looked up to, was taking my baby sister, his daughter, to bed with him! It was horrible! I’d read about men sexually abusing their children in the newspapers and the long-term effects it can have on the kids. And now my Daddy was doing it! Abusing my sister! I felt sick to the stomach!"

"Maxine…!"

Maxine held up her hand to silence her sister’s attempted interjection.

"Let me finish…! I was in a hell of a dilemma. Should I go to the police and report it? Get my Daddy, who I love, sent to prison? Then, let’s face it, in a farming community like ours there’s no such thing as name suppression! So, should I ruin the "public" life of my sister, who I love, at the same time? Should I ignore you and get out of here as quickly as I could and never come back again? Or should I try and put an end to it and get us all to acknowledge among ourselves what has happened is irreversible, but it mustn’t happen again?"

"There is another option," Gail murmured quietly, but Maxine ignored her.

"I was still stewing over alternatives when I watched you making love to Daddy last night. Gail, you were so wonderful to see - both of you! And I realised that it wasn’t a case of Daddy abusing you at all. You two were oh, so obviously in love. And, even though the law says it’s incest, what I saw were two healthy people, both of you over the legal age of consent, who are totally rapt with each other, performing a natural act that the "normal" population are allowed to do as of right.

"The police will never find out about you two from me. But, promise me that you will be very discrete! If they ever do learn that Daddy has had sex with you, even in many years time and despite the fact you freely consented, he will definitely go to jail for abusing an under-twenty-year-old person under his care and protection!

"After I had watched your beautiful orgasms and the way you kissed each other afterwards, I went back to my room and I cried and cried and cried. I was as jealous as hell that Daddy had chosen you to be his lover, Gail! I was so angry that Daddy doesn’t make love to me like that. And I was thinking: Aren’t I good enough for him?"

Maxine held up her hand, asking for silence from us again.

"Rightly or wrongly I decided to find some way of hurting you; Daddy first and then you, Gail. I wasn’t going to "pot" you to the cops, so I had to think of something else. Something really, really bad. I was out of my mind with jealousy over your happiness together. And after my row with Daddy, first thing this morning, I was in an even worse state. I wandered around the farm for a while, wracking my brains for ideas. Then I saw Pete letting the cows out after milking. He was ideal! A strong, virile young man, and I knew he’d always fancied me. Better still, because I was so distressed yesterday and this morning, I’d forgotten to take my pill. And where I’m at in my cycle, there was a good chance I’d get pregnant! That’d hurt Daddy more than anything else I could think of! I really was out of my mind!

"Anyway, as crazy as it may sound, I didn’t want to get Pete punished for not doing his job properly, so I gave him twenty minutes to finish washing the equipment down and run the steriliser through. And then I went for him. The rest, as they say, is history."

We sat there silently, each of us lost in our own thoughts. Thoughts! My mind was a jumbled mishmash trying to come to terms with Maxine’s judgements and feelings.

Oh, my poor sister, we have hurt you so much, Daddy and I! How can we make it up to you? I tried to tell you of another choice. Maybe if…it is worth a try!

"Maxine…" Gail’s voice was very soft and warm, "Please come into bed with us." She slid down until the duvet covered her up to the neck and, pinched my leg, signalling me to do the same.

Maxine started to scramble under the covers.

"No! Not like that!"

Maxine paused uncertainly, her cheeks suddenly flushing a bright red. Then her eyes lit up. She swiftly drew her nightdress up over her head and threw it onto the floor. For the second time that day I saw my eldest daughter’s beautiful naked body and again my penis stirred. Maxine saw that I was admiring her loveliness and unashamedly raised her arms and spread her legs to show me everything.

If Gail was a dainty forest naiad, Maxine was Earth Mother - a fecund goddess built especially for procreation! Her back and waist were slim, like Gail’s, but her breasts were full and round, but with no sag, and tipped with large, dark brown-pink nipples. Her belly, hips and buttocks were generously curved, tight-skinned and glossy and without a hint of fat. Her pubic bush was a mystical, verdant grove that was so thick that it almost hid the dusky prominences of her outer labia and protruding hood. She was extraordinarily, beautifully, sexually alluring!

Then this magical person slid under the covers and snuggled her soft belly against my hip.

Gail leaned across my chest with her soft breasts crushed flat against me. My erection surged hotter and harder. She kissed her older sister softly on the lips and, to my amazement, began to touch her breast under the covers. Maxine looked shocked too, but she rolled onto her back slightly and let Gail carry on with her caresses.

"Maxine, you should know that it was me who seduced Daddy, not the other way around. I have had strong sexual feelings for him as long as I can remember. Yes, ever since I was a little girl."

"So have I!" Maxine moaned faintly.

"When you left for the university I laid little traps for him and he began to want me too, but he kept his distance. Eventually, I won him over and it has been so wonderful between us ever since. I love him very much Maxine and I love you, we both do. Give me your hand."

From the movement under the covers I could tell that Gail ceased fondling Maxine’s breast and was seeking her sister’s hand. I felt her place it on my rampant erection and hold it there. I said nothing, did nothing. For a while I was to be a spectator to a very special drama.

"This is Daddy’s penis. Isn’t it wonderful? It feels so beautiful when he slides it in you and strokes it in your belly until you come. Feel how hard and smooth he is Maxine. Touch him all over. Feel the slippery pre-come leaking from its head. Mmmm, it tastes so lovely when you take him in your mouth. Find his testicles and hold them in your hand. They are so fragile, yet they hold so much life. Go ahead, touch him."

Gail’s hand moved away from me and back to her sister. I could tell she was stroking Maxine’s hip. Meanwhile, Maxine began to explore me, just as Gail had told her to. I closed my eyes dreamily; lost in the deeply erotic sensations she was giving me.

All of a sudden I heard faint liquid sounds and Maxine gasped. I opened my eyes to see her staring saucer-eyed at Gail.

"Have I shocked you by touching you there, Maxine? Mmmmm! Your pussy is so wet and slippery! I think you are ready for Daddy already! Have you taken your pill now?"

Maxine nodded dumbly.

"Come then and kneel astride his hips."

Gail had Maxine totally under her control and, still staring incredulously into Gail’s eyes, the older girl did exactly as she was told. I felt Gail positioning the head of my penis at the entrance to Maxine’s vagina, sliding it up and down her slit several times to moisten the head. I held my breath. Soon I would no longer be an idle onlooker.

"Now press down."

Maxine gasped again as her hot, satin sheath enclosed my hard shaft, sliding smoothly over me and swallowing my full length in one easy movement. At last she turned her attention to me and I reached up with my warm hands to cup and caress her lush breasts and nipples. Maxine moaned and started to work her stomach muscles and move herself up and down on my rod.

"Now Daddy is OUR "husband"," Gail murmured. "We are all very much in love and we shall sleep together. This bed is big enough." She slipped her hand behind Maxine’s gyrating bottom and between my legs to cup my testicles. She smiled up at Maxine as she ecstatically pressed her breasts into my palms and rode my erection, "You are only here for another eight days, so you must have the most of Daddy until you leave again, but save just a little bit for me? I’ll be close like this when you make love and I will smell your delicious sex smells. And I will feel it when he floods you with his sperm and I will share in your orgasms."

Maxine climaxed fiercely but, unlike Gail, she wasn’t vocal in her pleasure, preferring to keep her intensity private. I raised her to another shuddering peak while she straddled me, then I moved us around so that I was on top. When she came for the third time I joined her and she sobbed quietly with joy at the feel of my pulsing penis and my hot spurts flooding her.

You make such a beautiful picture making love, my father and my sister. I am getting more and more aroused as I watch you move together and feel Daddy clenching the muscles down here to stop his ejaculation. He wants to give you many orgasms. The next few days are going to be very difficult for me, Maxine, watching you have all of Daddy’s lovely penis and swallowing his salty sperm in your mouth and in your vagina. But, I must be patient, because he will soon be all mine again.

And Maxine! When I touched you down there earlier on, I got an inkling of Melanie’s desires too. Perhaps…

"Kiss please!" Despite the enlarged sphere of our relationship, Gail was not about to abandon our morning ritual. I kissed her delicious vagina, as usual enjoying her morning scent. But we had not made love the night before.

"And now Maxine!"

Maxine shook her head, "No, that morning kiss is special between you and Daddy. You must keep it precious to yourselves. One day I may find something similar and that will be Daddy’s and mine."

Later on I was walking from the office towards the garage to find an archived file of invoices when I overheard the girls talking in the kitchen. Gail was saying, "Really! Is there a lot of lesbianism going on there then?" Feeling somewhat guilty, but intrigued, I stopped to listen.

"Mmmmm, yes. It surprised me at first too. I have no idea why it is - after all, the halls of residence are co-ed and I expected lots of boy-girl action. But most of it seems to be girl-on-girl. The guys are all too busy training for footie and other sports in their spare time during the week and they only seem to take an interest in women when they’re tanked after the game on Saturday. And then get hacked-off when the girls don’t reciprocate! My pussy might be biting my leg off, but there’s no way I’m interested in leery, beer-stinking, animalistic, Rugger-Buggers and neither are most of the other girls – except the real horny sluts that is!"

"So, what did you do?"

"Well, I let her down as gently as I could. But I made it clear that, even though I was pissed off with men after the way Jeff screwed me then dropped me, I am still penis oriented."

"A girl hit on me as well - a few weeks ago now."

"Who was that? Anyone I know?"

"I don’t think you would have known her. Melanie O’Keefe… a tall dark girl, she hasn’t been at school long."

"No, the name doesn’t ring a bell. Maybe if I saw her… Anyway, what happened?"

"We were in the girls’ loo at a party and she just upped and grabbed my tit! We had a bit of an emotional discussion about why she’d done it and it all blew over very quickly. That was one hell of a night – at the party anyway! Half an hour afterwards, Sean dragged me into a bedroom and tried to rape me."

"Jesus! Does Daddy know that?"

"Yes. But, I managed to persuade him that I’d handled it myself. Mind you, I fudged the details a bit. If I had told him that night that Sean got my knickers right off and almost managed to get his penis in me, Daddy would have gone out straight out and killed him!"

"How on earth did you stop Sean? He’s a well-built guy!"

"Well, Sean was on top of me and I was fighting him while he was trying to shove his penis in. But it wouldn’t go because I was absolutely dry; and I had my pussy muscles clenched really hard! If I hadn’t have managed to make Daddy my lover the night before, things might have been different, but now I was determined to keep Sean out! All of a sudden I decided to take a gamble. I wasn’t going to survive by struggling - fighting him was getting Sean more excited than ever. So I just flopped loose, like a beached jellyfish, and told him to go ahead if intercourse with an unresponsive slab of meat was what really turned him on. That made him stop and think for a second and he unconsciously pulled back from me – and gave me just the right angle to give him a good whack in the balls with my knee!

"Shit…!"

"He punched me a couple of times, but couldn’t hit me very hard because he was in so much pain. Then I finished him off by kneeing him again. Really hard this time! He apologised, when he was finally able to breathe again! And, after we’d had a long talk – with other people around, but not able to overhear, I trusted him enough to drive me home But, he must have been sore for days afterwards!"

Sister mine, all this talk about girl-sex and me nearly getting raped is getting me pretty turned on. It won’t make us lesbians because we both love the feel of Daddy’s penis so much, and his big strong hands, his hard body and his man-smell. But yesterday…

"Maxine… Ummmm, when I touched you yesterday… you know, down there, I was only getting you ready to make love to Daddy…at first. You felt so nice. And then this hot rush went all through my tummy."

"And you want to touch me again?"

"Does the idea shock you?"

"No. I got the same feeling. I had no idea you were going to give Daddy to me like you did. So, it was your fingers that made me so wet. And then I nearly came when you were moving Daddy’s penis up and down my pussy. The touch of your fingers was exciting, but Daddy’s penis was heavenly!"

I heard the sound of a zip undoing followed by a rustle of clothing and then Maxine saying, "Give me your hand, little sister."

Silence! I imagined Gail’s slim fingers parting the dark hairs of Maxine’s luxuriant bush and delving between her generous, plum-coloured labia. I surged to a huge, aching erection.

You have much more hair between your legs than I have. It’s coarse, but at the same time it’s soft and springy! And your outer lips and your hood are so full and gorgeous. They feel as though they’re getting fatter while I stroke them! Oooo, Maxine! Now I can feel your moisture starting!

"You must like me touching you, you’re getting very wet!"

"Your fingers are very lovely! You’d be getting wet if I was touching you like that!"

"I already am! Would you like to…?"

"Of course!"

"I don’t want to leave you. You’ll have to undo my skirt and pull my panties down."

"Why don’t you come in and do that for us, Daddy? I know you’re out there in the hallway. I can feel you!"

Oh God! Daddy’s out there? He’ll go bananas! He must think Maxine and I, his perfect daughters, have turned into perverts! Oh shit! He’s coming in! What are we going to do now?

Felling somewhat sheepish I made my way into the kitchen. Maxine was leaning spread legged against the bench with her jeans and panties around her knees and holding Gail’s hand to her by her wrist. Gail’s fingers were buried deep in Maxine’s bush. As I moved closer to them I caught the musky smell of Maxine’s excitement. Gail blushed a bright pink, embarrassed to be caught out like that and wouldn’t look at me, but Maxine, was smiling, her dark eyes smouldering invitingly.

"Mmmmm! That’s a fine looking erection, Daddy! Been there long?"

"A few minutes."

"Then you know what this is all about… Come along, Gail," Maxine leaned forward and kissed her sister tenderly on the lips, "there are no secrets between us three now. Daddy will watch us and see how beautiful we are. And then he will join us and we will all make love."

Gail turned her face to me uncertainly. When I smiled and blew her a kiss from my fingertips, she smiled back, her eyes sparkling.

"Daddy, take off Gail’s skirt and her panties, please. I’m longing to touch her. And then you can help me get my jeans right off."

I kneeled on the floor beside my lovely daughters and did as Maxine asked. Gail’s panties were so soaked that their crotch stuck to her vaginal lips as I pulled them down. Then, while I helped Maxine out of her jeans I looked up and saw that Gail had two of her fingers up inside her sister’s vagina. The exotic sight made my genitals pulse violently several times and I feared that I was about to come in my pants.

As I watched, enthralled, Maxine reached for her sister’s sex and did the same to her, releasing a tiny flood of Gail’s vaginal lubricants. Both girls were panting heavily and their legs were shaking. And, looking up past their smooth, slightly rounded bellies, I could see their hard nipples almost piercing the thin cotton of their T-shirts. Neither of them was wearing a bra.

I never thought that I would touch another girl like this, nor have one touch me. Not even you, Maxine, my beautiful sister. Though we did experiment, innocently, behind the hay barn, when I was five or six, do you remember? And do you remember our cousin, John, a couple of weeks later? He was about eight, I think, and he got his little penis out to show us. It was very thin, about two inches long and sticking up all stiffly. We were fascinated by it. And he got both of us to stroke him while he tried to put his fingers in our holes, but we were too small. He sniffed his fingers afterwards and said that we smelled fishy and yukky.

That made me so angry I ran off and left you two alone. You told me later that night that he lay on top of you and tried to put his penis in you. But even though it was thinner than his finger and you tried your best to help him, he still couldn’t get it in. And then, all of a sudden, he got this funny look on his face and his penis went soft. He was too young to ejaculate, of course, but I know now that he must have "come" in some little boy’s way.

Your vagina feels so lovely now, so wet and warm and slippery smooth, my darling sister. And I hope that mine feels the same way to you. Your fingers feel so wonderful the way they are exploring my creases and folds so gently. I am certainly very, very wet. It is painting the insides of my thighs. I do hope Daddy is enjoying watching us.

I rose to my feet and, one after the other and with their assistance, I took their T-shirts from them. Then I placed my palms against their backs and pushed them together gently to tell them to move closer. My daughters both gasped audibly as their breasts mingled and then they kissed passionately, their tongues writhing back and forth between each other’s mouth with their fingers caressing each other’s vagina still. Their kiss seemed to go on forever, but in reality only lasted three or four minutes. Then they broke apart and stared into each other’s eyes. They seemed to be communicating without speaking.

Oh Maxine! Your mouth tastes so wonderful! Your tongue is a wriggling snake that coiled and squirmed around mine as I tried to possess you. And now I want to take the next step with you. I want to taste your other mouth! I want to go where my fingers are now and lap up your salt and honey juices and smell your seashell smells. I have tasted me on my own fingers and, of course, Daddy’s mouth after he has kissed me down there. I want to learn if you taste the same. I love the feel of Daddy’s tongue on my vagina; it caresses my clitoris and makes me soar to wonderful, wonderful peaks of ecstasy. And now I want to know the feel of your tongue as well. Please don’t say no, my sister, my new, very special love!

"We should go to our bedroom." Maxine looked at me. "Come with us Daddy. You are part of us and we are part of you." She grinned impishly, "But under the circumstances you are considerably overdressed!"

My daughters held out their hands to me, the very ones that had been exploring each other’s most intimate place. I kissed their slippery, gleaming fingers, tasting my eldest daughter, via Gail, for the very first time.

"You two go ahead. I’ll join you in a moment after I have slipped into something…more comfortable?"

Gail and Maxine were waiting for me to arrive. From the positions they were in they had been exploring each other with their eyes and some more with their fingers. As soon as I was settled cross-legged on the bed beside them stroking my proud erection, they dipped their mouths to each other’s nether lips. And when they reached and passed through their orgasms, they licked and kissed me with those same shining mouths until I spurted my bounty, which they shared lovingly between them.

We three made love together into the late afternoon, joining in golden orgasm after golden orgasm. When I needed to recover, my daughters returned to each other until I was ready again. Finally, satiated, we took a long, hot threesome shower. Then I drove my two beautiful, glowing women into Town and, in the special restaurant that Gail and I had found, I proudly wined and dined them and laughed with them, and basked in the envious looks I was getting from every male around.

Oh my lovely Daddy! I have had so many "best days of my life" with you and there are many more to come, I am sure. But today has been the "bestest best day" of all. I love you so much, my father, my love, and my magnificent lover! And I love you too, Maxine! You are special! You cannot replace him, nor do you want to, I believe, because he is your man also. Ours to share.

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Salteena.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.