The Best Erotic Stories.

Mommy Loves You
by Starr
©

My step-mother, Angela, has the sexiest figure I've ever seen. Her tits are the size and shape of cantaloupes. Her stomach is smooth and flat. When the wind blows on hot summer nights, her copper-red hair plays on her soft, white shoulders. From the moment I laid my gaze upon her 10 years ago, I've coveted every inch of her body. She is now 40 years old, and my lust for her refuses to ebb.

In the summers, she throws frequent dinner parties for her rich friends at our coastal estate in South Carolina. Last Saturday night, my father's business associates came over for hors 'd oevures and cocktails in the patio garden. Angela wore dark eye make up and cherry-red lipstick. Her satin black dress was so tight it appeared painted on. The low-cut top left her shoulders bare and showed off ample cleavage. A slit in the dress from her ankle to the knee exposed a stretch of magnificent leg.

All the men took turns flirting with her. I sipped champagne near the rose bush and watched her work the crowd. She would greet each guest with a moist kiss on the cheek, then politely laugh at their dull jokes. If she felt attracted to a man, she would draw attention to her beautiful breasts by fondling the diamond, heart-shaped medallion hanging from her necklace. As the man would stare at her tits, she would grab him by the arm and pull herself close to him. With her lips hovering centimeters above his ear, she would whisper something that would make him smile and pop an immediate boner. Then Angela would gracefully wave good-bye and sashay across the patio to find another man to entertain. She is a truly magnificent creature.

The party started to fade a few minutes before midnight. A few stragglers sipped the dregs of their drinks and made plans to rendezvous at Emily's Place, the classy bar in town. My step-mother was standing in a dark corner with my father's wealthiest client, Alex Kravinsky. They could barely keep their hands off of each other. He touched her hip. She whispered in his ear and pressed her tits into his chest. It was all supposed to be innocent, of course. But it was clear they wanted to tear off their clothes and ravage each other right there on the patio.

Everyone was gone by the time the grandfather clock chimed to mark the passing of another day. I grabbed a bottle of champagne and went into my parent's room. My step-mother's lingerie was in the bottom drawer of her dresser. I dug through the silky contents until I found a lacy black teddy. I spread out the garment on Angela's side of the bed and imagined she were wearing it. Drinking deeply from the bottle, I thought of her luscious melons, her sweet kiss, her round shoulders. My dick stiffened. The more I drank and fantasized, the more I wanted her.

When I couldn't stand it anymore, I flung all of my clothes on the floor and flopped onto the bed. I rubbed the teddy over my chest, then dragged it across my face. It smelled of Angela's gardenia perfume. I wrapped the teddy around my throbbing cock and started to jerk off. I wanted to fuck my step-mother so badly, I could almost feel my cock inside her gushing pussy.

I didn't hear Angela enter the room.

"Nick, what are you doing?" she asked.

At first I thought it was my imagination. But when I opened my eyes, she was standing there, arms akimbo.

"I-I-I-I was just, um, I was --" I said.

She looked at me sternly, her eyes narrow.

"Save it, Nick," she said. "Of all the dirty, nasty, kinky things you could have done, you decided to dig through my lingerie drawer. I don't know where you get your ideas from."

I wanted to melt into the bed and disappear forever. Suddenly, she smiled. "But I like how you think," Angela said.

I searched for words, something to express relief, but none came. It turns out I didn't have to say anything.

"Would you like to munch mommy's carpet?" she asked.

She pulled down the front part of her dress, unloading those two giant melons. She slowly slid off the rest of her dress, then got on her hands and knees and crawled across the rumpled covers like a cat.

"Lay down," she said. "It's time for you to suck my tits."

As she dangled her breasts in my face, I steadied one and circled the nipple with my tongue. I took the entire pink part into my mouth and she cooed. Her scent filled my nostrils.

"You are so fucking good for mommy," she said. "Do you like to suck your mommy's tits?"

I responded with an eager groan, then started working on the other breast. Her elbows weakened as I pulled her nipple into my mouth. The giant pillow of flesh pressed into my face. I nearly suffocated, but I didn't care: I just sucked harder. Angela's heart was racing so fast she, too, could barely breathe.

"You've done such a good job for mommy, it's time for your special treat," she said with a huff.

Angela positioned her knees just above my shoulders. Her glistening pussy hovered inches from my face. Angela's red bush was shaved into a thin mohawk. The musty scent mingled with gardenia perfume and wafted into my nostrils, sending beautiful pulses into my sole.

"Lick mommy's pussy," Angela said.

I touched the tip of my tongue to her outer labia. Her juice tasted sweeter than a peach hand-picked by God Himself. My tongue danced across her slit. I savored every drop of nectar that fell from her lips.

"Now I want you to really eat my cunt," Angela said, shoving her pussy into my face. "Stick your tongue deep inside me."

I stuck my mouth muscle into her snatch.

"Ooooh yesss!" she screamed. "Make mommy cum."

Angela worked her hips back and forth. My entire face was covered with her juice. I caressed her back as she pulled my hair. She came in a series of violent shudders, her milky cum dripping down my cheeks.

Angela laid on her side next to me and gazed into my eyes.

"You did a very good job of licking mommy's pussy," she said.

Angela dragged her tongue across my lips.

"Mmmmmm, I love the taste of my own cum," she said. "Does your cum taste like that, too?

"I don't know," I said.

"Well, I think it's time mommy found out," I said.

She got between my legs and grabbed the base of my cock. "It's soooooo big," Angela said.

She flicked the urethra with the tip of her tongue. My cock swelled to its largest size ever. With wet lips, Angela dropped her mouth onto my throbbing prick. Her hair flopped on my thighs as she bobbed her head. I ran my fingers across her shoulders and moaned.

"Oooooh mommmmy," I said. "I love it."

On the down-stroke, she was taking my entire pole into her mouth. She was gagging, but didn't seem to care: She just wanted my cock inside her, I guess. I tensed just before I came. Her lips still around my cock, Angela shrieked. I shot a bucket-load of hot jizz deep into her throat. She pumped my rod for every drop. When my well was empty, Angela threw her head back and opened her mouth to show me the cum on her tongue. She let my love milk slide down her throat. A thin line dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. She lapped it up with a smile.

Naked, we went down stairs and sat together under a live oak drooping with Spanish moss and sipped champagne. The maid came outside with a gray bus boy bin. She shot a queer look at us.

"Clean the guests' mess later, Rosalita," Angela said. "And not a word of this to anyone or you're going back to the tomato fields. Understand?"

Rosalita nodded and slipped through a screen door.

Angela turned toward me and put her hand on my knee. Her green eyes sparkled in the moonlight.

"Nick, mommy likes having sex with you very much," she said. "But we musn't tell your father."

I nodded.

"I suppose you know I fuck all of your father's clients," she said.

"Actually, I didn't," I said.

"Well, I do," she said. "That's how he gets his clients, how we pay for this house and these parties and all these other extravagances. But it's different with us. He wouldn't understand."

"I know," I said.

"We'll only fuck each other when he's away, and he'll never find out," she said.

Three days later, my father landed a big deal with Alex Kravinsky. He had to go to Russia for a week -- and what a great week it was.

Send all comments about this story to Starr.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.