The Best Erotic Stories.

Massage Pt. II
by Bambiaqui
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This is a collaboration between two authors.
I have split it into two pages for faster loading.


Massage Part I was a single story never intended to be anything more. A dear friend sent me this in response to reading the story (I call it Part II). Since then I have continued with what I call Part III. If you wish to add a fourth part please feel free to e-mail it to me. I would love to see it and you will know where to start from.

... as you turned to leave the room, you hear me call to you softly. you turn around to see that I am sitting up on my bed, where you have just left me, my body still tingling from the massage..I reach out my arms to you, not saying anything, beckoning, and wanting you to close the door and come back.... although puzzled, you do so and turn again to face me, my arms still out, you move towards me .. reaching for your hands,

I reach for your hands, and pull you closer towards me, I put my hands upon your face to feel your beard and smile at the touch.. you stand still and watch as I do this..I like the face I see, and the sparkle in your eyes..... my hands move done the back of your neck and draw you closer ... press my cheek on yours and inhale deeply... mmmmmmmmmmm.... sliding my hands down your back and up your chest...

I know I shouldn't be here, and touching you like this... but now it is beyond me to stop myself... you feel so good and your presence excites me... my hands slide down around you and onto your buttocks, pulling them towards me, I have spread my legs and draw you between them.... although you are clothed I can feel you there.... and now I stop. :-)

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This is a collaboration between two authors.
I have split it into two pages for faster loading.

Another top quality story by Bambiaqui.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.