The Best Erotic Stories.

My Secret Love Ch. 9
by Deann Laws
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Warning: This does contain material involving same sex relations, if you are offended by this in any way then don't read it. This is only for fun, and not meant for anything else.

The bright light of the sun shown through the window. I yawned and stretched, and looked down at the beauty before me. Lauri laid curled in my arms still sound asleep. I smiled to myself looking upon her. She looked so innocent and beautiful laying there. My thoughts of the night before flashed through my mind as I smiled and leaned over and kissed Lauri on her cheek, and gently caressed her face.

I had found my one true love, she was it for me, and it scared me to death. Last night was so beautiful and so loving, but I wondered if it would last, if she would still go back to her husband. Those thoughts haunted me. I loved her so much, I just couldn't lose her now. I shook those fears from my mind as I stroked Lauri's face as she gently stirred before me.

She moved slightly and opened her eyes and looked up at me smiling.

"Hmmm...good morning sweetheart," she said smiling up at me showing so much love in her expression.

I looked down at Lauri still caressing her face as I leaned in and softly kissed her lips. "Good morning," I said feeling so much love for this woman before me.

We both moved into each other's arms, moving closer as we wrapped our arms around each other feeling our nakedness pressed into each other. We pulled each other even closer, embracing and feeling our love and comfort. We laid in each other's arms for a little while longer before the sun motivated us to finally get out of bed. Neither of us wanting to move from each other's embrace. I felt complete to finally be in her arms, I couldn't possibly see myself this way with anyone else.

I leaned down and kissed Lauri again softly before I sat up. Lauri moaned as I moved from her grasp.

"Where are you heading?" she groaned.

"I'm going to freshen up in the shower...your more than welcome to join me." I smiled down at her.

Lauri looked up at me and smiled but didn't move, so I got up and went into the bathroom and started the water. I ran my hands under the water waiting for the water to get warm. As soon as the water was warm enough, I jumped into the shower cleaning myself up. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth while I was in the shower, and placed my toothbrush down on the counter as I finished up soaping my body, letting the water wash all over me.

I heard someone come into the bathroom and peeked around the curtain as I saw Lauri brushing her teeth, so I went back under the water to finish washing myself and was about to turn the water off and get out when I felt Lauri's hands come up behind me, rubbing her hands up and down my back.

I turned around and faced her and smiled. "So you decided to join me afterall," I said as I leaned into her kissing her deeply. Lauri leaned into me and kissed me back as we let the water run over our bodies. Lauri grabbed the soap bar and seductively run the soap up and over my breasts and down to my center. I began to feel the fire begin in my body again as I felt my wetness between my legs. Lauri manipulated the soap, caressing all over my body but focusing on my breasts and my clit with the soap. I couldn't help myself as a soft moan escaped my mouth. I took the soap from her and pulled her into me as I kissed her more passionately now.

I pulled back and ran the soap all over her body, doing the same that she had done to me, running the soap up and around her breasts, and down to her center. I lingered my fingers momentarily on her clit stroking her clit up and down and in circles with my fingers till I heard her slightly moan. I felt her wetness increase as I continued to touch her. I pulled her into me as we both kissed harder and deeper as we let the water wash the soap off our bodies. Our hands roaming over our bodies, touching, caressing as we were oblivious to the water and our surroundings as we let our passion get the best of us. All that could be heard was our moans and lovemaking as we both kissed and loved each other in the shower bringing each other to climax.

We kissed softly now as we washed our lovemaking and wetness off our bodies before we exited the shower. I got out and grabbed a towel and handed one to Lauri as I helped her dry off. Next thing I knew we were embracing each other again and passionately kissing each other again. We both dropped our towels, and walked into the bedroom as we both laid down on the bed and began to make love all over again learning new positions and same positions from the night before. We made love most of the day, only taking breaks to eat and use the bathroom, before we found ourselves in each other's arms once again. Our passion never seemed to stop, but only consumed us. We couldn't get enough of each other. It was like we had been waiting for the other our whole life, and now that we had found each other we didn't want to let go of that, and wanted to make up for our lost time apart.

After a day of making love we finally made our way downstairs to get something for supper. Since we were both exhausted from our lovemaking, and rightfully so, we both decided to order in and relax for the night. We ordered a pizza, and put a movie in to watch and relax for the rest of the evening. We were all worn out, and rested in each other's arms as we cuddled and watched the movie.

I looked up at Lauri and smiled as I cuddled more into her. She looked down at me and stroked my hair and told me how much she loved me and wrapped her arms around me pulling me more into her as we settled in for the night in front of the tv. We both dozed in and out of sleep before realizing it was getting late, so we made our way back upstairs again.

We both climbed into bed after changing, and cuddled into each other. Lauri leaned into me, kissing me and holding me close to her. I reached up and stroked her face and told her I loved her. "I love you too Samantha," she said softly to me as we both fell off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next thing I remember was that damn alarm going off at 5am. I had forgot that Lauri had to be up early for work again. I felt bad for her. She must be exhausted I thought to myself. I felt Lauri get up from the bed as she leaned over and kissed me good morning before she headed into the bathroom to get ready.

An hour or so later I felt her touching my face. I opened my eyes and smiled up at her. "I'm leaving now Samantha for work. I'll see you at lunch later, okay," she said as she leaned in and kissed me one last time.

"Have a good day Lauri," I said groggily. " I love you"

"I love you too sweetheart, go back to sleep now. I'll see you later," she said before she headed out the door.

I met Lauri later for lunch as we talked about our love, last night, and how much we loved and cared for each other. Our relationship definitely seemed to have taken a different direction then I had ever imagined. I had given up all hope that Lauri and I would actually become lovers, but now that we had, everything seemed so anew to me.

I wasn't content anymore knowing she was married. I wanted to have all of her to just myself, and she would definitely have to choose. We didn't talk about the future yet, but I had hoped against all hope that somehow we would find a way to together, but maybe I was so blinded by my love for her that I couldn't see reality staring me right in the face(her husband)! But I chose to ignore those fears as I continued on my fantasy of a life with her.

The rest of the week was so wonderful. We loved each other all week, and I truly found myself falling more in love with her. I couldn't possibly see my life without her. She asked me to stay on longer till her children came back, but beyond that we didn't discuss our outcome of what was to come of her and I. I didn't want to know. I could only see our love that we shared, and my love I had for her. As each day went by, we only grew closer.

Each day she would head off to work, I would occassionally visit school again and meet up with Shirley a few times, but normally I would stay home and keep busy till Lauri came home. I would usually cook for her, which I had come to enjoy doing so much for her, though we both took turns in the kitchen. Lauri wouldn't have it any other way, she loved my cooking, but felt it was only fair that we took turns, besides she loved it just as much as I did cooking for me as an expression of her love.

We spent our evenings usually relaxing in front of the tv, making love, sharing and enjoying our time together, just basically doing anything and everything together. We enjoyed sitting around and talking about our life and childhood, and just enjoyed each other's company. A few weeks had gone by now, and I knew the time would soon come for me to move out before her kids returned home, unless she chose to ask me to stay on, but she never did. As far as her husband, I wasn't sure where he fit into all of this anymore. Lauri finally opened up to me one night and told me the reason why they were separated. Her husband had been unfaithful and had been in an adulterous affair, and left to be with this other woman. Beyond that Lauri never told me more, so I never pushed it, for I could tell it was too emotional for her to talk about.

This evening I was planning a romantic dinner and night for Lauri. I cooked us an italian meal from scratch with salad and dessert. I was finishing up in the kitchen now waiting for Lauri to come home from work. I had candles set around the room with soft music playing in the background and a bottle of massage oil awaiting the both of us. I wanted tonight to be special and romantic so I set the scene for a perfect dinner and night. I finished up by placing candles and a vase of roses on the dining room table, finishing it off with the final touch of our wine bottle chilling on ice. I looked back and admired the view before taking off my apron and heading upstairs to change into something more sexy and to freshen up before Lauri got home.

I finished up in the bathroom and came back downstairs before Lauri arrived home. Lauri came in momentarily and looked around the living room and smiled at me. "Hmmm...Samantha something smells wonderful," she saw the candles and walked up to me and kissed me hello. "The place looks wonderful darling. Looks like you have been working hard this afternoon."

"Oh your worth it though," I said smiling. "How bout you go up and change before dinner."

Lauri leaned into me and kissed me one last time thanking me for all my hard work, before she headed up to get changed into something more comfortable. She soon came down wearing a light summery dress that looked really sexy on her. I complimented her on how good she looked and she just smiled.

I dished up dinner and we shared a very romantic dinner as the music and candles set our scene. After sharing and enjoying our dinner we retired to the couch. We cuddled on the couch for awhile kissing and holding each other before I got up and returned with the massage oil. I didn't want things to get too heated with our passion before I was able to deliver a very slow and erotic massage. I wanted to tease her first, seducing her with my very romantic setting and slow erotic touches. I wanted her to want and desire me, almost begging me to make love to her till she couldn't stand it no more.

I laid a towel on the carpet and had Lauri lay down removing her clothes so I could give her a full body massage. I placed a towel over her, covering her lower body while I exposed her upper back to begin my massage. I rubbed some oil on my hands, warming the oil before I began to slowly and seductively run my hands all around Lauri's upper back. I run my fingers up to her neck, massaging and kneading at her muscles. I felt Lauri relax into my touch as she slightly let our little moans with each touch of my hands over her body.

I worked my hands down to her lower lumbar region and massaged and kneaded at her muscles pushing deep within her muscles to relax her more. I poured some more oil on my hands, and slowly removed the rest of her towel over her body as I rubbed my hands up and down the length of her thighs to her toes. I massaged her feet for a while before slowly massaging and bringing my hands up to her inner thighs bringing my fingers so closely to her center but quickly moving my hands away before she could enjoy the feeling of me touching her. Gradually though I massaged closer and closer up and down her inner thighs to her center till finally I was directly massaging her clit.

Lauri was moaning and lifting her hips up from the floor giving my hands better access to stroke her clit and allow my fingers entry deeper into her. I slowly let my fingers enter her and began to thrust my fingers deeper within rhythm of her hips. I teased her to the point of almost bringing her to climax before I pulled my hand away and turned her over.

Lauri grumbled with frustration as I let out a small chuckle. I enjoyed this game of seducing her. She was so wet, and at this point begged me to touch her and make love to her. I poured more oil on my hands as I began to massage her shoulders, her arms, till my hands gently caressed her beautiful breasts and nipples. I couldn't help myself as I leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples in my mouth, as I caressed and massaged at her other breast.

Lauri was so turned on by this point that she kept pushing her hips up into me, wanting me to touch her center and bring her to orgasm. I slowly let my hands slide down her stomach resting slightly on her center before I dipped my fingers inside of her. Lauri gasped as I began to stroke her. Her passion consumed me, and I found myself to be the one losing control as Lauri aggressively pulled me into her pulling off my clothes as we hungrily rolled on the ground kissing each other hard and touching each other's centers thrusting our fingers deeper into each other as we both were moaning uncontrollably.

I rolled on top of her as I began to thrust and grind my hips into her. Lauri pushed her hips up to meet mine as we found ourselves nearing climax as our hips continued to thrust and press harder and faster into each other. I ground my hips harder into her as we were about to cum.

Suddenly the phone rang. I momentarily was distracted and stopped thrusting my hips. Lauri out of breath told me not to stop and kept grinding her hips up into me.

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Deann Laws.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.