The Best Erotic Stories.

My Secret Love Ch. 7
by Deann Laws
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Shirley rushed off to go to lunch. I remember that feeling of always having to rush home and eat lunch and be back to set up for clinic all within an hour. We didn't get much of a lunch break, and that is one thing I don't miss that much. But I am anxious to get back into it again. These past few months of recovery have made me itchy to be busy again, and to get back to school again. I never thought I would hear myself wanting to be back at school but I did miss it. Though spending time with Lauri through all of this made my time apart from school and my recovery go almost unnoticed. And it will be her that I will miss the most. But I guess I should have known it wouldn't have last, for all things end at some point, I'm sad to say.

I snapped out of my thoughts. I turned to the secretary and asked her if Lauri was around. She told me that Lauri was finishing up with a patient in the clinic still and that it would be alright for me to go back there. So I walked around the corridor and walked into the clinic area. Most of the clinic was deserted, only a few were left finishing up cleaning and heading off to lunch. I heard Lauri talking to one of the other instructors and said she was heading off to lunch. Some of the other students saw me and came up to me and started to chat. Lauri must of heard me talking with someone for the next thing I saw was her giving me a puzzled look of why and how I was there.

The other students said goodbye and told me how nice it was to see me again and that I was okay after the accident. Lauri waited for them to leave before she approached me. She stood there with her arms folded.

"So Samantha," she said looking me up and down, "So tell me, what is going on here?"

"Umm...hi Lauri," I said innocently enough.

"Don't hi me all innocently Samantha. I can see you got your cast off. Why didn't you tell me you were going to get that done today?"

I paused for a few seconds, "Um..well you see" I stopped myself and got my barings again. "Lauri, I wanted to tell you about today, but I didn't want to ruin our weekend together. Damn, this is not coming out the way I want it to." I pulled Lauri to the side and talked more quietly to her. "Lauri, Dr. Sou called me last week, and I made the appointment for today. I also went and got my car today."

Lauri interrupted me, "You drove here by yourself!"

"Lauri, please lower your voice. Yes, I drove here by myself, I'm quite capable of taking care of myself now and driving. Dr. Sou gave me the go ahead. But, anyway, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I thought it was best. We were having such a nice time these past few weeks and this weekend, I didn't want my impending leaving to ruin that."

"What?" Lauri said shocked. "What do you mean about leaving"

"Lauri, we both know I wouldn't be staying at your place forever, and that I would be leaving as soon as I was well enough, well the fact is, I'm well enough now to take care of myself. I didn't want to tell you last week cause I didn't want to ruin our time together. I knew with me getting my cast off and being almost completely healed now, that I couldn't keep staying at your house. Besides you have your own family and life to get straightened out, and I can't be there when that all takes place. Your kids will be back soon in a few weeks anyway, you said yourself, from their grandparent's place, so how would you explain them to me? You see, it was inevitable this day would come. And I guess it is now. I am sorry for not being up front and telling you." I lowered my head and softly spoke. "I guess I was afraid. I'll miss you and miss being around you"

Lauri didn't know quite what to say. She cleared her throat. "I understand Samantha why you didn't tell me, I really do. I wish you had of told me though cause I would have wanted to be with you when you went to the doctor. And despite you saying how well you are and capable are of driving, I can't say I feel really at ease with that. I just want you to still take it easy and not rush things."

"Lauri, I understand your concerns, but please, I really am able now. We can't keep making excuses for me to still be staying at your place. We both know it would never work." I said saddly.

Lauri turned away from Samantha trying to hold her tears back. She felt an overwhelming need to just grab Samantha and hold her and never let her go, to tell her that she loved her and didn't want her to leave. But her own fears held her back. Lauri got control of her thoughts and emotions and turned and looked at Samantha.

"Samantha, can we discuss this at home, please. Please can we go back to my place and talk there?"

"Okay Lauri, I'll meet you there."

"Will you be okay to drive Samantha?"

I turned and looked back at Lauri and gave her a look. "Okay, okay" Lauri said half smiling. "I'll see you there in a few minutes."

"Okay Lauri," I said as I walked out the front door to my car.

A few minutes later I was pulling into Lauri's driveway and she pulled up behind me. We both got out of our cars and walked to the front door. Lauri opened the door and we both entered and went into the living room. Lauri walked over to the couch and sat down.

I walked up to her and asked her what she wanted for lunch.

"Samantha, lunch is the furthest thing from my mind right now."

"Lauri, whatelse is there to say. We both know I can't keep staying here." I said all flustered.

I went and sat down on the couch with Lauri. Lauri turned and faced me.

"Samantha, I understand that. How bout you stay till the end of the week. I mean, there's no rush for you to leave just yet. I know your feeling better now, but I kind've like your company and besides my kids won't be back for a few weeks yet, so why don't you stay for another week." Lauri said all pleadingly.

"Well, I suppose another week wouldn't matter that much," I said feigning delight. Secretly I was pleased she wanted me to stay on, if even that was only for one more week.

"Great, Samantha. I'm glad. And you know what, how bout we celebrate tonight. Let me take you out to dinner to celebrate you getting your cast off and getting your car back again. I'm sure that feels great again I imagine having that all fixed up. Your brother John had told me he was getting it fixed for you."

"Yes, he had it more then fixed." I said smiling. "In fact, it looks better then it did before the accident. I'll have to thank him next time he calls. He sure takes care of me."

"Well, you are his baby sister you know," Lauri said smiling.

"Yes, I am, but I also am his only sister. I guess after our parents died when we were younger he became not only my big brother, but also like another parent to me. He was always there for me. Anyway, I don't know why I'm talking about the past." I shook my head. "Well, tonight huh?"

"Yes, how bout it? Let me take you out for dinner to celebrate, and I bet you can't wait to take a real shower?"

"Yeah, that is on my top list of things to do right now." I said laughing. " Well, dinner sounds nice Lauri. Okay, let's do that." I said excited. This would be our first time actually going out together, and I felt a little excited and nervous about it.

"Okay, Samantha, we'll have a fun time tonight. Let's get dressed up. We'll go somewhere special to celebrate."

"Sure Lauri, that sounds great. Well anyway how bout some lunch now though?" I said getting up walking into the kitchen.

"Alright, let's not eat too much though, I want us to save our appetite for tonight." Lauri said with a smirk on her face.

"What do you have planned for us tonight Lauri?" I said looking back at her.

"Ahh...you'll have to wait and see. But make sure you dress for the occassion. "

"I will Lauri...don't worry!"

So we both ate a light lunch saving our appetites for tonight, though I didn't know what I was saving my appetite for. She must have a huge banquet prepared for tonight, I thought to myself smiling. Oh well, I guess I'll find out tonight. After lunch Lauri got up to leave to go back to work.

"I'll see you in a few hours Samantha"

"Okay Lauri," I said yelling from the kitchen as I cleaned up the dishes. "You have a good afternoon at the clinic"

"I will. Enjoy your afternoon as well." Lauri said as she headed out the door.

I finished up the dishes and flopped on the couch for a few minutes and flipped on the tv. Before I knew it I was dozing in and out of sleep. I guess the afternoon's events had worn me out more than I had realized and my little dozing on the couch would be beneficial anyway so I would be rejuvenated for the night, so I let myself relax and fall in and out of sleep.

I must have been a sleep for a couple of hours. I yawned and stretched and looked over at the clock. It was almost 4pm. "Shit," I said to myself as I quickly got up and ran up the stairs to take a shower. I went into the bedroom and searched through the drawers for anything nice to wear for tonight. I had more of my things sent over from my apartment a while back so I had quite a bit of my clothing at Lauri's now.

I grabbed some nice sexy black lacey underwear and bra, and threw them on the bed, and then searched the closet for anything decent to wear. Since I didn't know where we were going I wasn't quite sure of what to wear, but she did say something dressy. I looked through my clothes but the only really dressy thing I had was my long black silky dress. I wore that on very formal occassions, so I wasn't sure if this would be a bit too much. It cupped my figure, showing every curve of my body, right down to the crevice of my breasts, even making my size "B" look even enticing. "Well," I said to myself, "I suppose this will be okay...I think."

I grabbed a bath towel and headed to the bathroom. I ran the shower and discarded my clothes on the bathroom floor as well as my leg brace and hopped into the shower. I let the water run all over my body, it felt so nice and refreshing. I stood there for awhile under the water just enjoying the relaxing and soothing feeling of the water over me. I must have been in there for awhile for the bathroom was becoming pretty steamy in there. I finished up washing my hair and shaving my legs before getting out.

Lauri came home from work and yelled out to Samantha, but there was no answer. She then heard the shower running upstairs and thought to herself that Samantha must be in the shower. Lauri headed upstairs to the bedroom to grab some clothes herself to start getting ready for the night. She noticed the dress and lacy underwear and bra on the bed. "Hmm...very nice," she thought to herself. "Well, what will I wear," she said as she looked through her closet. She noticed a long slim red dress of her own hanging in there. "Yes, this will be the one," Lauri said smiling to herself. She also grabbed some sexy underwear and bra of her own to wear. "This will definitely be a night to celebrate," she thought to herself. "Okay, since Samantha is using the upstairs bathroom, I'll head to the downstairs one, though all my makeup is up here." Lauri grabbed a towel and some of her things to take down stairs and was about to leave when the sight before her took her quite off guard.

Samantha finished up her shower, dried her body off and hung the towel up on the rod, but kept one towel wrapped around her hair so water wouldn't drip over her. She didn't hear Lauri come up so presumed she was still alone in the house and figured it would be okay to walk out into the bedroom naked since Lauri wasn't back yet. Samantha walked out in the bedroom and was taken off guard and shocked to see Lauri standing there. She was speechless and for a few moments couldn't move. She then realized she was standing there naked and ran back into the bathroom and grabbed a towel and wrapped around her body before coming back out again. All Lauri could do was think, "wow," and wasn't able to respond verbally either at the time to Samantha.

Samantha walked back out into the bedroom. "Um...sorry about that Lauri. I hadn't realized you were back yet, otherwise I would have had myself covered up."

Lauri cleared her throat, "No, don't worry about it Samantha, it didn't bother me. If you want to walk around here naked, well that is your business." Lauri said jokingly. "Besides Samantha, we're both women and grown ups here, and its not like we haven't seen each other before."

I smiled and laughed, "Yeah, I suppose your right Lauri. Anyway, I am sorry though. Hey do you want to use the bathroom? I'm done in there now "

"No, it's alright Samantha. I'll use the one downstairs, that way you can get ready up here with some privacy."

"Well, it doesn't bother me if you did want to use the one up here."

"No, I think I want to be surprised by the end results of seeing how beautiful you'll look in that hot looking dress of yours," Lauri said as she pointed to my dress on the bed.

I laughed at her remark, "Hot looking, huh? Okay, Lauri, I'll see you downstairs when I'm done getting ready here. And by the way, I'm not the only one who's dress is hot looking, the little red one of yours there is one hot one as well." I said laughing.

Lauri turned back and gave me a look and smiled before she headed downstairs with her things to get ready herself. Lauri never did take long to get ready, so I imagined she would probably be ready and waiting for me downstairs I thought to myself.

I finished up as quickly as I could cause I knew Lauri would be done before me. I finished my hair and makeup and was pleased with the results and then grabbed some body perfumed lotion and rubbed that all over my body. I lightly powdered my body and then finished up with some light perfume that I applied near my crevice and behind my ears. I put my underwear and bra on and silky stockings before I slipped on my dress over my head.

The dress fit every curve of my body and I was pleased to see that I was still able to wear the dress. I wasn't sure if it would after the accident since I had not been able to be as active and work out as I had done before the accident. But the dress fit wonderfully, and hung perfectly over my shoulders filling out every area of my body and leaving everything to be desired. I smiled to myself. "Hmmm, maybe I really shouldn't be wearing this tonight." Just then I was interrupted with my thoughts, Lauri had called out to me and asked me if I was almost ready. I called out telling her that I would be down momentarily.

I slipped on my shoes. I saw my leg brace on the bed, but decided tonight with this dress I wasn't going to ruin the image and wear it. I would take it easy, and walk slowly and careful if I had to. I grabbed my purse and slowly headed around the corner leaving the bedroom and down the hall to the stairway. I came to the head of the stair way and saw Lauri down there waiting for me. She absolutely looked beautiful. She was wearing this lovely slim red dress that also hung on her every curve. She looked magnificient. She definitely took my breath away. "This was definitely going to be a hard night. I have to remember, we're just friends Samantha, we're just friends." I repeated to myself in my mind. I took a deep inhale and nervously walked down the stairs to where Lauri was waiting.

Lauri sat there and looked up at Samantha with awe in her expression as she watched Samantha come down the stairs. "Oh my God," Lauri thought to herself. "She looks so beautiful. This is definitely going to be one hell of a night." Lauri thought.

I came down the stairs and approached Lauri. "Hi, Lauri. I must say you look really nice tonight. Well actually you look beautiful. That dress really looks wonderful on you. So do you have some type of a hot date or something?" I said smiling.

Lauri laughed and smiled at me, "Well I could say the same thing about you Ms. Pearson. You look really beautiful as well Samantha. So are you ready to go then?"

"Yes, I sure am." I took a deep breath. "I'm a bit nervous to tell you the truth."

"Why, Samantha? You have nothing to feel nervous about. Come, on" Lauri grabbed my hand and pulled me along. "We're going to have a fun time tonight."

We headed out the door to Lauri's car and climbed in. "So where are we going Lauri?"

"It's a small place outside of town. I hope you like seafood? My husband would take me to this place on special occassions, well more like our anniversary, but I think tonight is a special occassion." Lauri said smiling at me as she buckled up and started the car.

"Mmm..Well seafood sounds great Lauri. So your husband use to take you here huh? Well it must be a really nice place then."

Lauri pulled out of the driveway and we were on our way to the restaurant with the hopes of a wonderful night to come, I had thought and wished secretly to myself.

To be continued...

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Deann Laws.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.