The Best Erotic Stories.

Marinah Two
by Alla
©

Half an hour later, Marinah cruised back to her penthouse. She had told the pig driver to drop her at the gate and walked the short length of the covered path, past the security to the elevator. The guard looked up at her and then at the wall clock.

"Miss Marinah, there are five calls for you. Would you like to receive them or .........."

"Thank you, Hashim, I will return their calls tomorrow morning."

"Yes ma'am," Hashim handed to her the list of numbers.

She scanned the five numbers, all familiar except one. Who the fuck is this? Nobody has her penthouse number without her knowledge. Someone who has her number must have given her number to this fifth person.

She waited at the stainless steel elevator door and noticed a group of boys swimming at the pool, looking in her direction. A couple was courting at the cement long chair oblivious of the cold hard cement. She smiled the ironic thought: the rich becomes richer and the poor becomes poorer. Marinah knew these two yuppies well. They sold their house in Kepong and moved with his parents to this upper class area. For the sake of prestige, they labored on limited living and fucking space. But they are good couple, polite, friendly and helpful never interfering into the neighbours, a culture quite unusual for Malaysians.

Marinah wondered why the lift took a few more seconds to move down. When the door opened, she stepped in.

The mercedes slowly moved off in the dark.

Marinah stepped out and went to the security house.

"Hashim, can you tell me who, pointing to the last telephone number, this caller............."

Marinah turned to see the lift crashing down from the top floor to the sub-basement with a deafening roar of steel plates, cables and cement blocks. The alarm bells together with the screams from the neighbouring residents was chaotic.

"Call the police and ambulance" said Marinah and calmly walked back and reached her penthouse by the goods lift. There were screams and people rushing to the sub basement. Some were trying to pry open the door saying,

"Miss Marinah is inside"

Marinah opened the door and stepped in. She saw a man looking down at the chaos twenty storeys below and smiled.

"Waited long, Icy?"

"Yea, one hour. You are going to pay for this," still looking at the scene below.

Marinah laughed. "Lets have supper," kicking the valise to the corner with the umbrella and walked over to join Icy at the window. Marinah noticed tonight she was taller than Icy. She laughed again and began to take off her thigh high boots.

"Leave them on, baby, you know I have that strange weakness for slim legs and high boots"

"Yea, without them, you are already weak enough. And with them you would be comatose " and both roared in laughter.

Marinah walked over to Icy at the window and he gave her a long wet kiss. She leaned back on his chest and he rested his chin on her shoulder. He glided his hand to her breast and she moved her hand to his groin. Both turned to watch the scene below and both felt at home. The ambulance moved off with someone on a stretcher. Marinah noticed a man trying to open the back door but the ambulance quickly left with siren wailing and red lights flashing.

"Lets eat, I am famished. Are you not hungry?"

"I could eat your boots!"

And both roared again.

Icy is a great chef of Chinese cuisine. He came into the penthouse at 10.00 pm and started cooking. He opened the fridge, took out the meat, chicken, and vegetables.

Hm........ where is the wok? This chinaman cannot cook without a wok.

Within minutes he found the wok sitting upside down on top of the bust of Beethoven next to the piano. Beethoven looked like a British soldier of the Second World War except for the chin strap. This Marinah has strange sense of humor.

Self trained cooking produced un-orthodox cooks. No recipes, no weighing or measures produced shocking cuisines. Icy cooked on what was available and made the best dishes of them. Icy saw the granite mortar and pestle at the bottom shelf and smiled. He had convinced Marinah that no doubt the mortar added a lot of personal touch to the spicy sambal-balachan (grounded chillies with salted prawns), the pounding gives severe headache to the floors adjacent and below. LOL LOL.

"Try this: 2 fistfuls of dried chilli, 1 cup of prawn paste, 3 fistfuls of dried prawns, a touch of white garlics, a bit of sugar, a spoonful of ajinomoto, quarter cup vinegar, half cup salt and one cup water. Put the whole lot in the liquidizer set at 3."

Marinah looked at him and demurred. "Wait till Meh (Mother) hears this. This is crazy."

"Well, you pound your traditional sambal belacan and I do this. Lets compare", as he washed an empty jam bottle at the sink.

He decanted and scrapped the product into the jam bottle while Marinah was still pounding. He then washed the remaining product into the wok and cooked a dish of fish and meat ball soup.

Marinah squatted up from the mortar and challenged:

"OK, lets compare"

Icy took a finger of her product while Marinah tasted the machine made one. She closed her eyes, suddenly widened, and said,

" Ya lah, it tastes great. How is mine?" asked Marinah.

"Hmmm, good, but mine is better " and grinned.

"Asshole!!" and both roared in the kitchen.

Right, rice cooked, dishes made, cups, 2 plates prepared..... a sound at the door. 10.30 pm. She can't be back that early. Icy looked to the door and saw a shadow move past.

Icy stacked the 5 dishes on top of one another on the warm range, switched off the kitchen lights, picked up the Rameraz and started warming up on Bach Toccata and Fugue in D minor, the libretto he just downloaded from the internet while cooking supper. Hmm, this Vanessa Mae is very good in her violin rendition of Bach. Now a guitar variation has come up on the net and the room was filled with stataccos and rasquendos, synchophant with "the violin player" rising out from the sea. Interesting.

Icy was about to download another piece of music from the net when he felt the floor tremor and a loud roar at the sub basement. He walked to the window and saw a crowd running towards the elevator door.

"Give me a minute to change and lets eat". Marinah stripped into to a loose cotton baju kurong (a long sleeved buttonless shirt extending to slightly below the knee).

Icy and Marinah brought the food to the dining table next to the kitchen. Marinah poured the water while he ladled out the rice to the two plates. The supper was eaten quietly and quickly, a culture inherited from the Chinese. Do not talk with your mouth full. Tonight there was something unusual with the spicy soup.

"What is it?" asked Marinah

"Huh? Oh, a blade of lemon grass picked from the guard house and one Hacks sweet. Since there is only one sweet. I might as well put it in the soup to share amongst us".

Marinah smiled and said, "How thoughtful and romantic, chinaman. Anyway your dishes taste different everyday", and both laughed.

Supper finished and both leaned back in their chairs drinking their water.

"How was your day, baby" asked Marinah

"Oh, nothing special, normal I guess. Mirabilis has come up with its alpha module of icq99a and I am trying out the Compupic version 4. Quite interesting but I think Bill Gates is making life tough for everybody with his windows 98. I detected a few unusual signals from Palapas and the decoder is working on them... challenging as the signals are moving all the time. Is your satellite reception at your office ok? I see NASA is beaming quite strongly at us, not surprisingly, as Clinton is coming here for APEC next week"

"Yea, it took a few seconds longer for my hooking up to the sky this morning and I thought it could be the La Nina effect."

"Oh yea, Ma, you could be right. I should take this into null point analysis of the beaming too. I will have to set this parameter in my tracking".

"Not now", said Marinah putting her hand on his arm.

"yep, time for dessert" and grinned.

Icy poured all the unfinished food into one pot, while Marinah carried the dishes to the sink. Icy put the leftover in the fridge, wiped the bit of sambal belacan from the edge of the table and went over to help in the washing up, both of them looking over the kitchen window at the car park, now filled with police and firemen, below.

"Looks like the neighborhood is going to have disturbed sleep tonight", grinned Marinah.

"Yea," said Icy grimly and took out the decoder from Marinah's pocket and punched a few numbers.

The main door was double locked. Transparent screens slided over the main door, glass wall and windows: instant one way mirror from inside out. The room telephone was muted to auto tape recorder receive.

Marinah poured a large tumbler of water and Icy's hand slided up Marinah's groin exposing the renowned exquisite legs and thighs. She felt warm and soft and floated with him to the giant size bean bag near the window overlooking the swimming pools and entrance. More cars were coming in and the building looked ablazed.

Both looked down at the coming and going, each thinking their own different and same thoughts. Icy: who is the man trying to bugle into the room? Marinah: who is the fifth caller?

Their thoughts were interrupted by a group of men in uniform knocking at the door and left. A minute later the room telephone rang and Marinah's taped voice came on: "I am sorry I am not able to answer your call now. If you would leave your name, phone number and message I will contact you as soon as possible. At the tone of the signal, please ............" and the line was out.

The knock at the door startled Marinah and she nudged closer to him. He comforted her with a closer hug while they watched the men move off, followed by the telephone ringing in.

Icy held her closer and the warmth radiated to each other. He traced her baju kurong from the knee up exposing the legendary legs. He was aroused and she felt his penis swelling at her side. She glided nearer him and pulled his sarong (a tubular piece of lion cloth, about one meter long, worn from the waist to below the knee) down exposing the throbbing dick. She knew that her legs would send him raging hard just by moving them in front of him. She needed more than the sight of the throbbing dick tonight.

He glided his hand down to her pussy, black hair shining in the window light. Marinah pulled her baju kurong over her head, her breasts jingled dazzling Icy and flopped down again naked on the bag. His forefingers searched and located the lips. Her legs widened and his fingers located the clit. She tensed and slowly gyrated her pelvis in rhythm to his circling of the clit, his first finger and thumb holding onto and massaging the clit while the second and third finger encircling and stretching wide the lips in rhythm to each pairs of fingers. Icy is the only man she knew who had mastered this art.

Feather touch of the clit with the following widening and stretching of the labia is an art not easily mastered or practised. She remembered one chap massaging of her clit like abrasive pinching and the stretching of the labia like that of peeling of coconut hush. That got her real pissed and the end of the love making.

She felt her joy juice oozing and he increased his tempo of titillating vibrating on her clit and stretching on her lips heightening her needs. He kept on the ritual and as her pussy became more wet, he titillated faster and more easily on her joy box till she gasped at each wave of stimulations and as she was about to come, he eased down by pinching on the clit drawing the near extreme sensation to a near interruption. This can continue for hours on end and she marvelled at his digital dexterity. His classical guitar repoitoire is brought to the full on her groin.

And he was equally stimulated as well. As he worked on her, her pelvis rose, wiggled, fell and shivered in unison. As she was about to reach orgasm her pelvis rose to maximum height with legs shivering and widening uncontrollably like praying mantis in mortal combat. But he will not let her reach orgasm. He suddenly clamped on her clitoris and released the lip retractors. The pelvis fell back on the bean bag with her legs kicked right out into a V into the air. Lo and behold, what a magnificent sight and his penis hardened all the more in her hand.

Poor Marinah was so stimulated that she had no chance to reciprocate him. She just held on to his dick which became harder as she neared orgasm. In fact her clenching on his dick is a barometer to him. As she neared orgasm, her fingers clenched hard on his dick and at that particular instance, he applied the interruption and repeated the process again, until she cannot stand it any more, her legs kicked up outstretched in the air, then collapsed outstretched on the floor, sweating and breathing heavily.

Icy stretched for the tumbler of water and Marinah shared a sip, then fell back soft and warm on his chest. Her needed long regular breathing excited him too. He saw her lying on her side holding onto him breathing into him with her eyes closed. Her breasts lying on each other brought out the best cleavage. As she breathed in, her breasts rose and fell vibrating like bean curds to each other as she exhaled.

He kissed her on the forehead. She smiled and snuggled deeper into his chest. He held out her short black hair and felt the cool air-conditioned air flowing past it. He held her neck and noticed the sweat on the neck was slowly drying up.

This is a strange woman. She needed air, yet she snuggled closer into the enclosed area of his chest. She was hot, yet she grabbed him closer ---- to dissipate heat.

No! This is the sign and sequel to a satisfied love-making.

Love-making is not only physical but also mental. If it is mainly physical, then it is mechanical. BDSM is usually countenanced as physical but if this physical encounter can heighten both the physical and mental goal of sexual orgasm, then BDSM is acceptable to this couple.

Suddenly, Marinah woke up, her eyes shining wide, her nose flaring, grabbed Icy by the penis and said, " I want my dessert", Icy grabbed her by her breasts and replied, " I want my pound of flesh". Both roared and suddenly Icy flipped on one arm like a gympnast and landed into a 69 on top of Marinah.

Icy grabbed and raised the muscular yet poetic butts and slided both hands under to reach between the thighs. With both hands on the labia, it was easier to expose the clit, glistening in the dark. He lowered his head to lick the clit while Marinah grabbed his shaft and started licking, pouting and sucking on the head. That is the most sensitive part of his tool and she knew that. She rimmed and horned the head till it changed from red to purple engorged with red hod blood, and as he jerked with each of her blowjob sequence she noticed his dick had enlarged to nearly twice the hardened size. This excited her and she continued all the more on the target sending the poor man jerking up and down quivering into her pouting mouth and beyond.

Marinah had nearly come 6 times earlier and her clit was now easily excited and will come faster than before. Icy had to lengthen this process. He glided the tip of his tongue onto the labia sweeping from the outer to the inner, yet not touching the clit which quickly engorged and throbbing into a mini penis.

He carved out from his fourth finger nail the bit of sambal belacan he picked up from the table, to his thumbnail and spread it on her clitoris, his tongue gliding all the time on the labia. The red hot chilli paste worked.

She felt the heat, cold and irritation in her clit and yet she is not sure. What is it? Her curiosity aroused her more and she wiggled and tremored as he glided on the labia.

His tongue descended on the clit, resting on it. He tasted the hot spicy chilli paste and lapped the clit with long slow sweeping licking motion. She felt the heat as his tongue swept on and the cold as the tongue lifted off. The hot-cold irritation excited her more and her clit enlarged to the mysterious tongue. His tongue concentrated on the clit now. He licked palpated and trembled his tongue on her clit as she wiggled, raised her butts knee high, cunt oozing floods of juice. As she arched upwards he licked more and more heavily on the clit. Her pelvic tremored uncontrollably, jerking herself upwards more and more till she arched herself backwards and upwards into a semi-circle, both legs wide open on the feet and arms raised straight upwards from her palms on the floor. Her mouth was full on his gland and she gurgled as he swept deeper and longer into her clitoris.

Her whole torso shook as he continued sweeping hot and cold on the clitoris. Her torso vibrated up and down as he licked, swept and tantalized on the pulsating clit till she arched fully backwards on toes and finger tips, her mouth anchoring on his gland. The sensation was extreme and she arched highest on her toes and fingertips biting and gurgling on his gland. He suddenly clamped his teeth lightly on the clit and he came crashing down on her pussy with her thighs clamped tightly on his head.

This ritual repeated for like eternity. He raised her pelvis as she rose on her limbo rock standing on her toes and fingertips again to crash down only to start all over again. Their sweaty bodies glistened in the dark as both performed their ballet duet for each other. And at the end of the second hour, her arched back and aching pussy could take it no longer, she suddenly flipped her thighs on his shoulder and clamped hard on his head.

With his tongue still in the pussy, he stood up holding Marinah at the waist, her thighs clamped hard and her legs criss crossed on the back of his head, and Marinah upside down clinging to his waist and engulfing the monstrous dick.

He held her slippery waist and swung gently from left to right like a mother holding her baby in lullaby. He lapped up the torrents of juice pouring from the joy box down her waist, walked slowly and rhythmically to the window with Marinah on his comforter.

He started again to torture the clit and this time the anus. He licked, lashed, glided and slapped on the now rock hard pulsating clit and when he sensed her coming, he flipped his tongue to the anus interrupting one sensation to begin a totally new one at her anus. At first she found it ticklish, wiggled her thighs hence shaking his head. He grinned, blew some of her juice to the anus and began to lash the clit again.

Her body began to tremble again and clamped her thighs tighter yet wider on his head, her legs arched to the back of his neck and tossed across to the back of his shoulders with her pussy wide open to his merciless tongue. By then, he had inserted his left finger down her ass while the tongue lashed the clit to near orgasm. She felt a rush of blood to her face and felt his finger hitting her prostrate and he lashing at her clit full orchestra on the clit. She felt dizzy yet the near orgasm at her groin was unbelievable. She rocked her groin into and out of his face. Suddenly she dropped her arms from his waist to the floor, and moaned,

"adoi..........

.................adoi..........

............. ADOI.........

............. KOCHEH !!!!!!!!!! "

Icy quietly and slowly lifted Marinah higher upside down on his shoulders and walked in slow motion to the bedroom, her exhausted and aching body floating with him and her hands hardly dragging the carpeted floor.

She saw the room moving upside down, the ceiling and the moon below and his throbbing dick above. I must not pass out. Twenty more seconds, and I'll be the first woman in Malaysia to get the Second Dan. Thirty more throws, kicks and blows. Her left fourth finger was broken. The pain was terrible. She saw the clock pointing one more second. With one sweeping move, she floored two opponents, and then did the impossible. She jumped up, did the reverse flying double kick, catching the last two taller opponents by surprise, and sending their heads crashing backwards to the wall. She saw the master and examiner look at the stopwatch. She bowed to the examiner, walked to the door, slided the partition, bowed again for the last time and closed the door.

"Heh heh, you did very well, 1 second ahead. Now, lets take a look at the broken finger", said Icqman.

She fainted.

She woke up sitting upright and naked on her bed with Icy wiping the sweat from her face.

Icy grinned and said,"People with low blood pressure, should not make love upside down".

Marinah looked at him, "I want to finish my dessert. I just got only one spoonful" and both grabbed each other and laughed.

Both lay on their backs on the large bed with a large overhead mirror on the ceiling. Marinah had this mirror specially reinforced lest it crash down again in the middle of their love making. They may not be fortunate the second time.

Last year, they were banging rhythmically for hours below the mirror. Icy had asked if she had installed a videocamera above.

"Shit, why should I view your video when I can have you life?!" Anyway I don't believe Ian Flemming had James Bond's love making captured from above. He would have only seen his ass"

"Yea, closeup digital fibreoptic videocam from the sides with builtin sound would be more exotic and educational".

They left for the long bath and at that instance, they saw the whole 600 lbs of Belgium non reflective glass crashing down onto the bed. neatly incising the mattress to pieces. She imagined them split seconds below the glass, and shivered into his arms for comfort.

This one above is the state of art technology. A made-to-order, flat non-glass television screen eight by ten feet, weighing less than 100 lbs bolted on the Bosch mariner's compass platform and meters of fine tungsten-titanium cables below forming a mesh one cm square. Fibre optic digital atuofocus and sound capture cameras are embedded in the 6 sides of the room making viewing, close up and replay from all possible angles a breeze.

"Yeah, I like that", said Icy zooming the cameras to Marinah's legs and up to her glistening pussy------ and what a view. Flashes of legs sliding at real time to the screen above. Icy watched with mouth open at the delicious legs and pussies and after a while held his neck and was about to commend on neck pain, when Marinah flipped a switch and the realtime movie is projected by the fibreoptic epidiascope onto the vertical wall opposite, similar to the techniques in inflight movies.

"Oh yeah, neat, real neat" said Icy, eyes zooming into the real legs and pussy.

Marindah knows if a compliment is and warmed her breasts to this one on the bed with her now.

Icy held her right succulent breast in one hand and slowly his tongue glided down to the left. He licked around the areola and flipped his tongue on the nipple. Slowly the nipple hardened from soft pink to hard brown. The heavy breathing increased as the boob rose and fell at each lingual stimulation. Her left breast became hot, turgid and throbbing. Suddenly she grabbed his head to her right breast and began franctically kneading her left. Now on the right breaat, Icy was able to see the gradual rising and falling of the knees on the sheet. As he advanced on the sucking, titilated by the tongue flicking, her leg movements became more frantic, rising and falling irregularly, the thighs moved outwards lifting the exquistic legs and kicking down on the sheet in sheer distress.

The distressed Marinah reached her left hand to her pussy and started to violently massage her clit. This shocked Icy too.

In the past it was Icy fingering or licking on her clict. Here we had an agitated hand violently spreading and kneading the labia punctuated by the thumb and first finger rolling on the clit and plucking it far upwards to suddenly releasing it. The clitoris slammed back and slowy disappeared into the pussy; exactly similar to the coffee stall roti chanai man kneading, spreading and thumbing on the oily fermented dough. No wonder the girls on first time seeing the dough making in action, stared at the execution of shocked similarity and quickly escaped into a deserted corner to giggle themselves to suffocation.

Surely, there must be some co-relation between the breast and the vagina? As Icy caressed the areola and nipple Marinah kneaded on the labia and as he sucked on the nipple, she pulled on the sensitive clitoris. As he licked more flirtatiously on the nipples and sucked on the nipples at random orders, her rhythm at the vagina became discordant. Disorientated by the continuous random stimulations, Marinah's hands went to her pelvis below the navel and began to press both hands flat on the womb. This alleviated somewhat but she still could not hit the nail on the head and returned to the disorientated dough making, womb comforting and breast squeezing processes.

Both wondered who is the masochist at this moment, he titillating her to disorientation or she dough making, womb slapping and boobs kneading with legs wriggling to boot? The sight of her legs kicking out in random order on the sheet aroused him and he felt his precum came over his thighs many many times. Mutual masochism and sadism indeed.

Suddenly, she seized him by the head, pulled him down on her and both kissed and tongue lashed into each others' mouth for near eternity. Finally both broke off onto their backs gasping for air.

She woke up with Icy's fingers gliding, palpating, tantalizing and vibrating on her wrenched labia and clitoris. She leaned over to grasp his penis and slowly but certainly raised it up to a full hard pole. She raised her thigh to widen her vagina and Icy noticed her thigh trembled autonomically. She sure had been stimulated to pure exhaustion. Her autonomic reflexes had taken over the muscular.

The art of jujitsu is not an art of exhibition. It is not a game. It is not a show. It is a discipline. It is a way of life. It is an art of war. "Fifty percent of you will drop out after 1 month. 30% the second month, the rest will drag on for one year. By the end of 3 years only one of you will qualify to sit for the black belt. You are here to fight for your life. You will learn as I shall teach. You will show no mercy to your opponents, no pity, no remorse and no recompense. You will carry this art as a flaming sword that visits death, swiftly, on your opponents lest you perish as their victim ".

Tough words, challenging words, thought Marinah, on the first day of her training. Two years passed. She blocked, blowed, kicked and threw her way to her brown belt. The black belt is the toughest. She remembered throwing, falling, dropping and blocking extremely low and dangerous blows and suffering extremely high throws where, she, whether conscious or unconsciously, had to break the fall or die. She first fought like a zombie. Then she learned the art of internal strength, drawing on her subconscious to will the conscious to move, learning slowly and painfully the art of invincibility.

Suddenly Marinah seized his hand into an upper elbow lock and sprang up to sit on him and fuck him dead. At the same time Icy reverse somersaulted dragging her legs to the corner of the bed. He then double locked her knees and his hands reached to the back of her neck. Fuck, he is still good and broke into an impish smile.

The sudden bouts immediately heightened each other's consciousness. The room became electric with tension. And Marinah sensed danger in the air. His penis enlarged and her vaginal muscles quivered ready for mortal combat. He dragged her towards him arching her thighs higher and wider into the wheel-barrow position. His penis exploded into her and both saw flashes of extreme penetrations and suctions down the vortex.

The room gradually brightened. Icy was riding deeper and deeper into Marinah. His hands were now on the side of Marinah's chest while she outstretched her legs, raised her pelvis and grabbed his ass as he pounded in. They starred in trance at each other, each willing the other to come. Marinah closed her eyes to defer her orgasm but Icy arched his pelvis into her forcing the penis to ride into and across the os. Her eyes widened to see flashes after flashes as the penis rammed into her. She took in a deep breath into her abdomen and coughed with her mouth and nose closed! He collapsed forward to hear her, and she hear him wailed out long and loud:

"Ai yah!!!!!!!! nur og leau ........"

"Uoooooooh aaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaHhhhhh"

Both lay side by side, holding each other's hand, recovering their breath and whatever strength they still had.

Icy turned to Marinah, "how many?"

Marinah glared at him with smiling eyes,

" Three times!!!! .....and you?"

"Two."

She turned and nudged into his chest knowing very well he had come only once tonight.

It is in giving that you receive.
-St. Francis of Assisi

You've reached the end of another quality story by Alla.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.