The Best Erotic Stories.

Nurse's Convention
by hullo_nurse
©

This story was split into 5 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 5 parts for faster page loading.

Kim's nipples strain against her bathing suit. She shifts in the sand and tries to reposition herself. Despite cumming already today her pussy sparks to life again.

'I'm gonna start leaking through my bathing suit soon. She's got me so HOT!'

"What are you reading?" Tina asks demurely.

"Oh, this? It's called Beauty of the Bush, by Deborah Dixon. Have you ever read any of her work?"

"She just happens to be one of my favorite authors. Have you read The Hidden Jewel?"

'Cool!'

"No, but I have read her comedic Silk Scarves and Fly Swatters. It was fantastic," Kim remarks.

"It's getting chilly out here. Why don't we go back to my room? We can order a couple of bottles of bubbly and continue our conversation there," Tina suggests.

"Sounds great, lead the way."

'Oh fuck, oh fuck! She invited me to her room! What do I do now? Act natural, you fool!! You're not a virgin for christssake!'

Kim and Tina quickly walk back along the beach to the hotel. After brushing the sand off their feet Tina takes her hand and they pad over to the elevator. Tina punches the button for the 20th floor and looks over at Kim with a teasing grin on her face. She lovingly reaches over and runs her fingers through Kim's hair with her other hand. She starts to lean over to kiss her on the lips but the elevator stops before she is able to do so. She straightens back up and they get out.

'God, I'm so wet. I hope she can smell it.'

Tina calls room service for 2 bottles of chilled champagne and a plate of fresh fruit, cheese and crackers. The two women sit on the corners of the king-sized bed, a little unsure of how exactly to proceed.

"Why don't we..."

"Let's try..."

Kim and Tina both start to talk at once.

"What were you going to say?" Kim asks Tina.

"Let's give the Jacuzzi a try. The bellhop should be here soon and then we can jump in and talk about Deborah Dixon's books some more."

'The Jacuzzi? Naked? Me and her. Oh yeah!'

Just as she finishes talking there is a knock at the door. Kim walks into the bathroom and turns the water on. Her clit is aching and her nipples feel like they are going to bore a hole through her suit. Tina signs for the delivery and rolls the cart into the huge bathroom and starts to undress.

"Bathing suits or birthday suits?" Tina asks smiling mischievously.

'I want her naked. I want to touch her, to feel her, to make her cum.'

"Let's live dangerously. Birthday suits."

'I can't believe that I have just agreed to get naked with someone who's practically a stranger! Fuck it, I'm throwing my inhibitions to the wind and gonna live out one of my fantasies for once. I'm making love to this woman before this night is over!!'

They quickly strip off their clothes and Kim notices that Tina's pussy is baby-butt smooth. Kim slips into the water. Tina uncorks the bubbly and pours two glasses. She hands them to Kim. Tina starts the jets going and gets in. They lay back to feel the water's force against their bodies, sipping champagne.

They sit across from each other, feet meeting in the middle. Tina starts to play footsie with Kim, rubbing her foot with her toe.

"Ahhh, you tease," Kim says with a smile on her glowing face.

Kim's feet hesitantly join in the caressing and their eyes meet. Tina winks and slides down to try to reach more than just Kim's legs.

'Her toes are right by my pussy. Oh my god!'

Tina lets her feet slither up and down Kim's thighs, brushing her pussy every few strokes, teasingly. She has a Cheshire-cat grin on her face, knowing she is driving Kim crazy. She slips completely in the water and swims over to the side Kim is sitting on. She doesn't sit right next to her, but an arms length away.

'She keeps getting closer! All she has to do is touch me and I'll melt into her arms. I wonder if she can see how my far my nipples are jutting out for her?'

"Ummm, this feels so good," Tina moans as they finish off the first bottle of champagne.

"It sure does. I haven't felt this relaxed since..." Kim's voice trails off as
Tina scoots over and kisses her full on the lips. She moves her head to the side, moaning her pleasure and deepens the kiss. Their tongues intertwine and they embrace closer. Hot wet kisses lead to searching searing ones. Tina puts her legs over Kim's and reaches for her breast. She tweaks her nipples, feeling how hard they are from their game of footsie and their kisses. They both moan. She follows Tina's lead, fondling Tina's breasts. She pulls her lips away from Tina's and kisses her cheek, neck and ear lobe.

'OH MY GOD!! Shit!! Is this really happening??'

"Ummmm, ohhh. I've wanted you from the minute I set eyes on you in the lobby,"

"You don't know how much I want you," Kim confesses. "You're exactly what I imagined."

Tina smiles knowingly.

Kim, more sure of herself now, begins kissing Tina's neck again, then moves down to her shoulders and clavicle. She runs her tongue along the bone, and then down Tina's sternum to the swell of her pert breasts. Tina's nipples are already engorged as Kim tentatively takes one into her mouth. Tina moans and arches her back.

'It's just like making love to a man, but better! She is so responsive, I think I'm going to like this! No, I know I'm going to love it!'

"Ooooohhh, yes, suck on'em. Nip my titties. Suck them into your mouth. Ahhhh, yes, more. Ohhh. Ummm. Yes!"

Tina rolls Kim's nipples between her fingers, squeezing them. Kim can't stand it anymore and throws her head back.

"AAHHHH! My tits are too sensitive! Stop! I can't stand having them played with until I am about to explode."

"I'll fix that. You just lay back, relax and let me do this. Your body will get used to it. Enjoy the sensation, don't fight it."

Tina continues to manipulate the nipples between her fingers, softly caressing them and then increasing the friction. She opens her hand and puts her palm directly over Kim's breast, nipple in the middle of her hand and rotates her hand in small circles, kneading the flesh below. Kim squirms, trying to get away from the action, but Tina's hand don't stray from their position.

"Shhhh, relax. Breathe. Stop being so tense. No wonder you don't like it. You are anticipating the worse! Just sink back against the tub and loosen up."

Kim does as she is told and tries to calm down. She admits to herself that it isn't quite as bad as she has always thought it was. She just never gave it a chance. As soon as anyone tried to touch her nipples she would just shriek and back away. Now she is learning how delightful it can be.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening! Shit!!"

Beginning to lose her inhibitions Kim reaches for the second bottle of champagne and pops the cork, filling both glasses. She lifts her glass to her lips and takes a sip. Then she brings the glass down to Tina's breast. She lets the bubbly dribble down Tina's tit.

"Mmmmmm, that feels sooo gooood!!"

Tina moans with pleasure, feeling the cold champagne against her warm skin. The drops stop at her nipple and Kim leans down to suck it. Tina gasps at the sensation, so tingly and cold, then warm in Kim's mouth.

"Ooooohhhhh."

Kim brings her glass of champagne to Tina's nipple and dips it into the effervescent liquid. She suckles at her breast, nipping her, then biting down a little harder. Tina arches her back further, moaning, yearning to feel her hot mouth from the inside out.

"Aaaarrrrrhhhhhhhh!! Mmmmmmmm, yeah, oooohhhhhhhhhh."

Tina continues to arch her back, pushing her breast farther into Kim's mouth. Kim sucks strongly on her nipple and pulls it out, away from Tina's body, grasping the nipple between her teeth.

"Oh, god. I love that," Tina sighs. "Harder, bite down harder, pull harder. I like it that way."

Kim complies, thinking that she is really getting into this love play. Tina holds one of Kim's large breasts in the palm of her hand, as if weighing it. She notices slight indentations on either side of the nipple, but says nothing. Tina dips her fingers into her glass of champagne and traces around Kim's nipple. Kim sighs and drinks in the feeling it gives her, the mixture of shocking cold and tenderness of her aching nipples with the heat from the water in the tub.

"That feels really good!"

Tina takes a drink of the bubbly and sucks Kim's nipple into her mouth with it.

"Ooohhh!! Yeah!! Shit! What a rush!"

Tina's tongue circles Kim's hardened nub, the bumps of her areola rise in excitement. Kim feels as if all the blood has dashed to her pounding, granite hard nipples.

'Oh yeah, this is fucking incredible!!'

Tina's hand wanders to Kim's nether lips, spreading them apart. She can feel Kim's swollen clit under its hood. She starts to breathe heavier, her clit afire with desire. Tina grazes it with her fingers, heady with the thought that she has done this to her and seeks the wetness of her inner folds.

"Ohhhh, yeah. Please. That feels so good. Fuck me with your fingers. Yes. Ummmmmm, Uhhhh, yeah..."

She moans and Tina tells her to sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi. Tina takes her fingers out of Kim's pussy just long enough for her to get up and brings them to her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, you taste incredible. I'm gonna enjoy this!"

Tina sits on her knees facing Kim and positions herself so one of the jets is aimed right at her clit. She leans down and kisses a trail from Kim's ample breasts to her belly, kissing her sides and hips, and further yet to her naturally covered box.

'What a lovely cunnie she has! I can't wait to stick my tongue deep inside it!'

Her outer pussy lips are meaty and puffy, engorged with blood. She spreads her lips and licks down between the folds, from the top of her clit down to the bottom of her vagina, and then back up.

"Ohhhhh, yes. Ohhhhh. Uhhhhh. Yeah, lick my pussy."

"Let's get out of here before we both start to look like prunes," Tina suggests, trying to divert her own desire for a minute or two before she looses control.

They get out of the Jacuzzi and towel each other off, giggling like two schoolgirls. Then they race to the bed and flop down on it.

"You'll never guess where that door leads," Kim says, dramatically pointing to the door across from the bathroom.

"Well, then why don't you tell me, smartypants."

"It goes to my room," Kim says and starts to giggle again.

"You've got to be kidding. You're just drunk."

"Nope, come on, I'll prove it to you. Unlock and open your side. I'll see you in a jiffy."

Without even thinking to put any clothes on Kim grabs her keycard, takes a quick peek out into the hallway and darts to the door of her room. After a couple of tries and some choice words Kim slides the keycard into the slot and the door opens. Kim goes into her room, closes and locks the door. She gathers a few of her playthings, wraps them in a towel and goes to the suite door. She turns the bolt and opens the door.

"Tada! I told you my room was right next door. Now we have a suite," Kim exclaims as she throws her arms in the air.

Tina just shakes her head and pulls Kim over to the bed thinking how giddy she is right now, intoxicated with lust. Kim drops her towel-wrapped treasures on the dresser on her way to the bed.

'I wonder what she brought with her. I'll bet it's nothing like my collection of toys!'

They sit on the edge and Tina starts to softly kiss her eyebrows and eyelids. She moves down to the bridge of her nose and cheeks, then to the corners of her mouth. Finally she places her lips gently on Kim's and gives her the smallest, most gentle kiss. She knows this is Kim's first encounter with a woman because Kim told her so in the Jacuzzi. She wants to make it the best sexual experience Kim has ever had. She also knows that she looks like the character in Beauty of the Bush that Kim lusts after. What she failed to tell Kim is that she is a close personal friend and lover of Deborah Dixon and that character of Gina is modeled after her.

'Mmmmmm, this is sooo romantic. Being seduced by the most incredible woman, here, now. I can't believe this is happening to me!'

She asks Kim to turn over onto her stomach and sits straddling Kim's thighs. She takes the bottle of edible vanilla-spice massage oil off the bedside table and pours a little in the palm of her hand, then sets the bottle down next to her. She rubs her hands together enticingly and then places them on Kim's lower back. Kim moans in unadulterated delight as hands glide up her back, sensuously smoothing all of her tension away.

"Ohhh, yeah. That feels soooooo good."

Tina languidly slides her hands down Kim's back to her butt again and then up to her shoulders. She bends down and kisses her neck and ear. Her hands continue from Kim's shoulders to her neck, following the trail of kisses; flowing down over her shoulders again and slip to her upper arms. She continues to plant delectable kisses over her body.

"Mmmmmmm, yes. Mmmmmmmmmmm."

Kim relaxes and drifts into her fantasy world. She imagines that it's Gina who is her masseuse and moans in her pleasure. Tina sweeps her hands across her shoulders and down her back to her buttocks. Then she scoots back so that she can comfortably kneed Kim's voluptuous bottom.

"Mmmmm, that's wonderful. Feels soooo good. You have magic fingers."

"Just you wait til you see what other magic these fingers can work. You're going to wonder why it took you so long to be with another woman once I'm through with you."

She massages Kim's thighs to the back of her knees and back up at a leisurely pace. Spreading Kim's legs her knees are pushed up towards her body, raising her nether region up off the bed. Tina's hands descend to her inner thighs and her mouth dips to taste the dew that has begun to collect there.

'Nice and wet, just how I want her. She has such a pleasant aroma. I can't wait to lick her pussy!'

Tina takes Kim's sex from behind, stroking the outer lips with the flat of her tongue. Spreading her lips like the petals of a flower she laps at the now free flowing nectar. Kim starts to rock on her knees, trying in vain to stimulate her clit.

"Patience, my anxious one. Give me time. You want to let this happen slowly. Enjoy it. Don't rush."

Tina rolls onto her back and positions herself under Kim's cunt. She begins tonguing Kim's clit and crosses two fingers, plunging them into her spasming vagina. She strokes in and out with her fingers while sucking on her aching nubbin of desire. Kim begins to moan and writhe on the bed, feeling like her pussy has been bit by hundreds of fire ants.

"Fuck me! Oh, yeah, fill me with your fingers. Shit! Yeah, mmm, oooohhhhh."

Tina nibbles on the flesh in her mouth and feels for Kim's g-spot. She knows she's found it when Kim's moans get louder and Kim cries out her pleasure.

'Oh my god, oh my god!! Yes! Yes!'

"AHHHHH!!!!"

She begins to flick at Kim's clit, up and down and side to side, driving her closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly Tina stops what she is doing and Kim declares her displeasure loudly with a grunt.

(next)

 

This story was split into 5 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 5 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by hullo_nurse.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.