The Best Erotic Stories.

No Regrets part II
by AnonSky
©

This is a 2 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Susan was in bed. She had left the night-light on since she expected Tracey to come in any second. Susan smiled as she thought about how eager Tracey had been to get everyone to bed, she was anxious to hear about Susan's day with Allan. Susan couldn't discuss it around Grandma or Mom so she had told Tracey to sneak into her room after everyone was in bed.

"It had been a great day," thought Susan, remembering how Allan had made love to her. Just thinking about it made her feel a flush of warmth in her cunt as she thought of Allan's prick pumping into her pussy. "Damn," she muttered, "if I keep this up, I'll never be able to get to sleep." She could feel her nipples stiffening and growing hard as she recalled the afternoon.

She heard Tracey ease into the room, quietly closing the door. Tracey scrambled into the bed. "I was afraid you'd be asleep," whispered Tracey. "Now tell me all about this afternoon."

Susan smiled, there was only ten months difference in their age, but Tracey still had an eager enthusiasm that made Susan feel much older. "What exactly do you want me to tell you about?"

Tracey nudged her and snuggled up to her side so her mouth was close to Susan's ear, "You know very well what I mean.....Did you and Allan make out? Did you two make love?...How was it?"

"Yes, we did. And, it was great," chuckled Susan.

"Oohh Susie, don't tease me," moaned Tracey softly, giving Susan a hug. "Tell me about it, please."

Susan thought we've really become close. We were always sisters, but before Dad died and we had to move here, Tracey had her friends -- I had mine-- we merely lived in the same house. Now, she's truly become my best friend, and God, I love her and her enthusiasm.

"Okay, I was just teasing," said Susan as she turned on her side so that they were lying face to face, their bodies almost touching...she slipped one arm under Tracey's head and gave her a kiss on the tip of her nose. "I'll tell you all about it....but you can't ever let on to Allan that I told you...Okay?"

Tracey snuggled even closer, her tits pressing against Susan's tits, and gave Susan a quick kiss. "Okay...I promise....just hold me and tell me about it. I like it when you hold me like this."

Susan told Tracey about their love making on the pool deck and how good it felt when Allan put her on top of him and she was the one controlling the fucking. When she told Tracey about the rubber slipping off and staying in her pussy, she could feel Tracey's body shaking as she tried to restrain her giggling. Then she told her about his prick sticking out from under his tennis shorts when he got ready to leave, and how she solved that by sucking him until it was totally limp and shriveled up. Tracey just pressed her face against he side of Susan's neck and laughed quietly.

"Oh Susie, that sounds great," said Tracey. "I told you I thought he was sexy. I wish I could meet some one like him."

"He is sweet," said Susan. "I like him an awful lot already.....I think I could really fall for him...hard."

"The two of you look great together," whispered Tracey. "You made him cum four times?...How many times did you cum?"

Susan chuckled, "You're terrible....you have a one track mind....I came five or six times, if you must know."

Tracey didn't say anything; she was very quiet in Susan arms. Puzzled by her silence, Susan hugged her, "What's wrong, honey?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm afraid. Afraid, that since you have Allan...that..that things will change between us."

Kissing Tracey gently on her lips, Susan whispered, "Nothing's changed. I may be falling in love with Allan, but I still love you. I don't see any conflict in that." Susan hugged her tightly and slid her hand under Tracey's top and gently cupped her breast. Susan whispered, "Your tits rubbing against mine are still getting me all hot and bothered."

Tracey laughed quietly, "You're right.....those long nipples of yours are sticking in me like daggers." Tracey slid her hand up under Susan's top and stroked her breast, catching its nipple between two fingers and gently massaging it. "Susie, your nipple is as hard as Allan's prick must have been."

"I know....I think my panties are soaking wet....hhmmm....that feels good," moaned Susan softly, as Tracey began to massage her breast. Susan started to move her hand to Tracy panties when Tracey caught her hand.

"I started my period today," said Tracey. "Just lay there and let me make love to you." Tracey kissed her, running her tongue into Susan's mouth as deep as she could. Breaking the kiss, Tracey quickly removed Susan's top and panties.

Susan pulled Tracey to her, kissed her and whispered, "Remove your top....I want to be able to feel your tits on me."

Tracey stripped off her top and then began to tongue and suck Susan's tits while her hand went to Susan's cunt and stroked her pussy lips. "My God, Susie, you are soaking wet," said Tracey huskily. "I wish you guys hadn't used a rubber....I'd love to see what it's like to suck his cum out of you." Tracey inserted one then two fingers into Susan's dripping pussy. "I'll make you cum and cum......I love you, Susie."

Tracey's tongue traced a path down Susan's body, to her navel, across the flat stomach to her pussy hair, to the crease between her upper thigh and stomach, down to her inner thigh and pussy. Tracey folded a pillow and quickly slid it under Susan's ass to elevate it and lowered her mouth to Susan's pussy. As Tracey's tongue flicked and teased Susan's pussy lips, Susan gasped quietly, "OOHhhhh......honey that feels good....suck it....suck it...suck it hard."

Tracey took Susan's pussy lips between her lips and pulled on them, stretching them and then releasing them, lapping at them with her tongue.....she opened Susan's legs further, letting them hang over her upper arms. She spread Susan's exposed pussy with her fingers and probed her tongue into her wet pussy hole as far as she could. Tracey could feel Susan's juices getting on her chin as she probed Susan's pussy with her tongue. Feeling for Susan's clitoris with her tongue, Tracey found it.....it was swollen and engorged.....sticking out from under its hood like a tiny penis.....Tracey flicked it gently with her tongue.....then rapidly, with hard quick strokes.

"Oh My God," muttered Susan, trying to keep her voice low. "Oohhhh....that feels good.....goooood," she continued to moan as she pushed her pussy against Tracey's probing tongue. Susan grabbed her own breasts and began to massage them, squeezing their nipples as Tracey's tongued lashed her clit.

Tracey ran one finger, then two deep into Susan's pussy, then dragging her fingers out and down to Susan's asshole; she rubbed the pussy juice over the tight little rosebud that was Susan's asshole. Tracey lowered her face and tongued Susan's asshole, probing it with her tongue, coating it with Susan's pussy juices. Tracey placed a finger against the small rosebud and pushed inward. As Tracey slowly began to slide a finger into Susan's ass, she took Susan's swollen clit between her lips and began to suck on it.....Tracey could feel it swell even more as it became more engorged with blood. Tracey began to stroke her finger deep into Susan's ass and as Susan's ass muscles relaxed she slipped the second finger into her. Susan was beginning to twist and writhe on the bed.....trying to push her pussy onto Tracey's probing tongue.

Tracey heard Susan moan and felt Susan's legs begin to quiver and then Tracey felt Susan's thighs grip her head in a vise as the trembling in Susan's legs increased...and her whole body began to shudder as her orgasm peaked. "Ummmmm.....," moaned Susan, as she held the back of her hand against her mouth trying to muffle her cries. As the trembling ceased, Tracey slowed her tempo to long slow licks of Susan's pussy....each time Tracey's tongue touched Susan's clit, Susan's body would flinch like she had received a small electrical shock. Tracey's tongue probed Susan's pussy, stroking the entire length of her pussy slit.....finding Susan's clit again, Tracey began to massage it with her lips and to suck it as hard as she dared....Susan arched her hips up pushing her pussy against Tracey's mouth.....Susan's hands grabbed Tracey's head and pulled it in against her pussy as she gripped Tracey's head between her thighs even harder than before.....Tracey felt the tremors begin again in Susan's pussy and spread until Susan's whole body seem to vibrate.

(next)

This is a 2 part story. Jump to any of the parts from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another quality story brought to you by AnonSky.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.