The Best Erotic Stories.

No Regrets Part III
by AnonSky
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Susan sat in the front porch swing waiting for Allan. He was picking her up at 3 p.m. to get an early start on their date. She decided she would wait on telling him about picking up birth control pills. She and Tracey had driven to the Planned Parenthood Clinic in Madison and gotten prescriptions - Tracey had wanted one too, as she said, "Just in case." Cathy, Susan's mother, came out the front door and sat down with her on the swing.

"Are you waiting on Allan? she asked.

"He gets off at 2:30 and said he'd pick me up about 3."

"You must like him?"

"I do Mom. He's nice....you said so yourself. You know his mother died last year. He really understands how I feel about Dad being killed."

"Your Grandmother knows his father. I'm just glad you met someone here...I wish Tracey could meet someone as nice. I know you both hated to move to the country, to Grandma's, and leave all your friends. I felt bad about having to do it," said Cathy.

"Oh Mom, it wasn't your fault. After Dad was killed, Tracey and I both knew we couldn't afford to keep the house and stay in Virginia. Now, I don't really feel that bad about the move, and I'm actually looking forward to going to the Junior College here. Allan went there two years."

Cathy placed her hand on Susan's thigh and gave it a light squeeze. "Good, I'm glad you feel better about it." Looking a little embarrassed, Cathy said, "You know we never have talked about the other evening.....about how you found me....I...I've been ashamed to bring it up."

Susan chuckled, she had walked into her mother's bedroom and caught her using a dildo and in the middle of what must have been a fantastic orgasm. She took her mother's hand in hers, "Mom, there's no need to talk.....I understand. I'm a big girl. I KNOW," Susan stressed the word know, "you and Dad had an active sex life....remember my bedroom was right next to you guys and I'm a light sleeper. I know you miss Dad, and you must miss the sex. There's nothing wrong with relieving yourself." Susan chuckled, "Besides, that was a wicked looking dildo, I might want to borrow it sometime."

"SUSAN!!" she said in a shocked voice. "You know I liked sex?"

At that moment Allan pulled into their driveway, Susan leaned over and gave her mother a quick kiss on the cheek, whispering in her ear, "Mom, you're what the guys call a 'Moaner', but you're a moaner with a capital M.....see you later."

Cathy felt herself blushing a little bit as she watched Susan get in Allan's car. Allan gave her a wave and she waved back, thinking, "He's a nice looking kid - they both are. A moaner, Paul always did say her moaning turned him on when they were having sex." Cathy chuckled to herself as she went back into the house.

"Sorry I was late," said Allan as Susan scooted over next to him. "We had an emergency come in, a poodle got hit by a car. I had to stay a little longer and help out. Don't get too close, I'm pretty dirty."

"You weren't all that late.....it's no problem," replied Susan. "Where are we going?"

"I need to run by the house and shower and change clothes, these got a little bloody. I started to do that first, but it would have made me even later. I had to drive by your place to get home so I thought I'd go ahead and pick you up. Do you mind?"

"Course not," said Susan.

As they pulled up to Allan's house, Susan asked, "Is your father home?"

"No. He's out of town. He had to go down to New Orleans and won't be back till this weekend."

When they got in the house Allan gave her quick kiss, but jumped back when she went to put her arms around him. "Careful, you'll get messed up....you don't want this blood on those white shorts," laughed Allan. "Make yourself comfortable and I'll be back in a second."

Susan waited a couple of minutes and then walked back to the bedroom. She started removing her clothes and after she had heard the shower running for minute or two she entered the bathroom. Allan was in a large glass shower stall; his back was to her as he lathered his hair. Susan eased the door open and stepped in behind him, as she put her arms around him, she felt him give a little jump.

Susan kissed his back, "I thought you might want some one to scrub your back for you."

Turning to face her, Allan said, "I do.....I do." Allan kissed her and pulled her to him. She could feel his prick already erect and rigid as a pole poking into her.

"Let me wash you." Taking the wash cloth Susan began to rub it over Allan's chest, lathering up his chest hair....making circular motions her hand moved lower and lower until she was rubbing it over his prick, balls, and reaching under them to wash the crack in his ass. "We need to get this fellow real clean," she whispered as she washed his prick. "Let's see if he tastes clean," she said kneeling down and taking the head of his prick in her mouth, running her tongue around the crown of his prick. Looking up at Allan, she said, "Hmmm....he does taste good."

Allan pulled her up....kissed her, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. "Oh God, Susie, I want you so much it hurts," he gasped. Susan turned off the water and they quickly tried to dry off. Falling on the bed, still more wet than dry, Allan began sucking her tit, teasing the nipple with his tongue. His hand slid down through the damp pussy hair to her cunt, a finger slipping between her pussy lips and deep into her moist, hot pussy. "Ohhhhh....Allan......I want you.....I want you now.....I want to feel your prick in me....I want you so much....so much," moaned Susan.

Quickly getting a rubber from the nightstand, Allan handed it to Susan, "Do you want to put it on?"

"Yes," gasped Susan. Sitting up she opened it and placed the rubber over the head of Allan's rigid prick and rolled it down his shaft. "Now, put that beautiful prick where it belongs," she said huskily.

Susan lay back and Allan crawled between her legs and guided his prick to her pussy. He began to rub the head of his prick up and down between her pussy lips, teasing her pussy hole with little short thrusts of his prick. "Ohhhhh....Allan, put it in me....put it in me deep," moaned Susan. As Susan thrust her hips up to meet him, Allan drove his prick into her hot, wet pussy to its full length. "Oh God, that feels good," moaned Susan as she ground her pussy against his prick trying to get him even deeper into her throbbing cunt.

"Susie.....Susie, you're wonderful........God.....you're great," moaned Allan. Allan lengthen his strokes, driving deep into her pussy and withdrawing to the head of his prick before ramming it down into that wonderfully tight, hot, wet pussy again. He drove his prick deep into her and holding it there rolled over and put Susan on top. "Now, you fuck me. I want you to fuck me. Susie, fuck me...fuck me as hard as you can. God, I want you so much.

Susan began to lift her ass and drive her pussy down on Allan's rigid prick - she could feel his hands on her buttocks helping to force her pussy down on his prick as he thrust up to meet her. Pushing her pussy down on his prick Susan sat up and ground her pussy into his pelvic region forcing his prick as deep as possible into her aching pussy. As she pumped her pussy up and down on his prick, Allan began to play with her tits, teasing her nipples with his fingers. Susan groaned, "Ohhh Allan that feels so goooood.....suck my tits......please suck them....hard." As Allan sucked her tit, Susan increased the tempo of her pumping, "Ohhhhh....God.....I love to fuck you, Allan....I love to."

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another quality story brought to you by AnonSky.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.