The Best Erotic Stories.

One For The Road
by Bob Peale
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Author's Note: This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived, it is done so on the basis that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive.

This story is a work fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead. It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upsets you, do not read any further. By reading further you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older. You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law.

The 14-hour days were killing her, nine in as many days. At least this crisis was over, but Vanessa knew that there was another one waiting around the corner. This was not at all what she'd thought she signed up for when she'd sold her business to those morons from New York.

Initially, she thought she was getting a sweet deal: $3.5 million for a business that had taken 10 years to build. She'd be able to lounge around for a few years, and then maybe start up another one with whatever money was left. She and her husband would finally be able do a lot of the things they'd always talked about.

In the eleventh hour, the "investors" realized that they didn't know anything at all about the market or the business, so they'd restructured the deal: $3.75 million, plus 10% of the profits for the next 5 years, but she had to stay on for 18 months and teach someone else the ropes.

It didn't take long to spiral downward. The people she had to train knew nothing about how to run her business. Everything she'd built started to crumble, and she found that more often than not, she was working as hard if not harder than when she first started the store. Thank goodness she only has three months left before she can cash out and get the hell out of there.

It was after 11 PM by the time she pulled into her garage. Inside the house she walked to the bathroom, stripping off her clothes as she went. Her husband was in Phoenix on business (hopefully for the last time), so after taking a long hot shower, she climbed right into bed. Soon, today would just be another in a long line of bad dreams.

After 3 hours of tossing and turning, Vanessa realized that she was still too wound up to fall asleep. Growing up, she would go for long drives when she couldn't sleep, but she hadn't done that in years. Kicking back the covers, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and foraged around for some clothes. The first two things she found were an old tank top she liked to wear around the house, and a short skirt she'd worn a couple of days ago. She didn't bother with shoes or underwear; she wasn't planning to stop anywhere.

She drove along the interstate for a while, just happy to have the windows down, the radio playing, and the road behind her. As the miles ticked off on the odometer, she felt the day's tension to drain away. When she got bored with the highway, she exited, and began winding through little towns and back roads, no real destination in mind.

Driving along a particularly desolate road, a sense of isolation washed over her. She felt the irrational need to be anywhere but there. Looking at the clock, she noted that it was 3:00 in the morning. Up ahead, the road stretched endlessly into blackness. She had no idea where she was, but was confident that she could backtrack. She turned her wheels sharply to the left and made a u-turn, speeding back the way she came.

If she hadn't been so concerned with getting away from there, she might have noticed the speed limit sign, or at least the unmarked police car hidden in the bushes next to it. As soon as she sped by, the car lurched onto the road behind her and snapped on the blue and red lights. There was no way she was pulling over by the side of this road; she kept going until she came upon a roadside diner that was closed for the night, a well lit parking lot prominent in front.
The unmarked car pulled in behind her, and out stepped a state trooper. He was a bear of a man, at least 6'4", full and broad in the chest, with a chiseled jaw and shoulders you could easily rest a house on. The look on his face as he approached quickly led Vanessa to the conclusion that her best option was to take the ticket, and get home as soon as she could.

"Evening ma'am," he said deeply. "License and registration, please." She had to reach over to the glove box to retrieve them, causing her skirt to hike up and reveal a significant portion of her upper thigh and hip. She opted not to pull it down, hoping to draw as little attention to the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She sat back up and handed it to the trooper.

While he went back to his car to run her information, Vanessa closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. She needed to calm down; otherwise she was going to get in all sorts of trouble. The sudden intrusion of the trooper's voice startled her.

"Ma'am, do you know why I stopped you?" he asked, shining his flashlight in the car. She shook her head. "The speed limit on this road is 35; do you have any idea how fast you were going?" Again she shook her head. "Have you been drinking this evening?" Before she could shake her head again he barked, "Speak to me!"

His tone made her jump "No sir, I haven't," she answered meekly.

The whole time he'd been passing the beam of the flashlight over her body, trailing along her breasts, her crotch, up and down her bare legs. When she looked up at his face he seemed to be wrestling with something.

"Step out of the car please, ma'am," he said finally, moving back to give her room to open the car door, hand on the butt of his weapon in the event that she made a sudden move.

Vanessa's heart dropped to her stomach. Taking another deep breath, she unlocked the door and pushed it open.

He gestured with his flashlight. "Please walk that line, and stop in front of the porch."

The parking lot gravel was warm and pebbly under her bare feet. She walked as best she could, but her nervousness made her shake badly enough to step off the line several times. When she'd reached the end, she turned and looked back at him. He stood for a few minutes evaluating her performance, and then joined her.
"Not so good. We're going to try another one." Stepping back slightly, he continued, "Please raise your right foot as high as you can, bending it at the knee."

She was aware that her skirt was rising at a rate much faster than her leg was moving. She started to lower her leg, but thought better of it after the trooper shot her a menacing glare.

"Now, please lower it and raise the left one." Was that a quiver she heard in his voice? She looked over at him as she raised the other leg, and noticed that there was a sizeable bulge in the crotch of his uniform pants. Under other circumstances, she'd be incredibly aroused.

"Okay, lower it," he said gruffly. She did. "Now, turn and face the railing. Stretch out your arms parallel to the ground, close your eyes, and touch the tip of your nose with your right index finger."

"Now, with the left," he said from immediately behind her. She hadn't heard him move.

When she was done he said, "Now, with your eyes still shut, place your hands on the railing."

As soon as she did, she felt the cool steel of handcuffs on both wrists. Her eyes shot open.

"What is this?" she sputtered. "Am I under arrest."

"No," he said, lifting her skirt over her hips and moving her feet apart with his boot. "This'll just make things a little easier."

Before she could ask what he was talking about, he began slowly rubbing her ass, moving up and around the cheeks, and down between her crack.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice starting to rise. " I'm going to scream."

He chuckled. "Go ahead. This road is deader than a cemetery at this time of night. Counting your car there's been one car on it all shift, and only four across the same shift all week. Make all the noise you want. Hell, that'll make it more fun!"

So she did, at the top of her lungs, as well as kick and jump, and pull against the handcuffs. She kicked vigorously behind her, but he easily sidestepped them. He slapped her ass, his large hand stinging both cheeks.

"Not smart," he admonished. "If you connect and I pass out, you ass is chained here until I wake up." He slapped her a few more times across the ass. "Just relax and enjoy," he continued, running his fingers along her crack.

She quieted down and closed her eyes, biting down on her lower lip and trying to imagine that she was anywhere but here. She concentrated on the movement of his hands, following it's path with her mind, trying to distract herself from the humiliation she was suffering. His hands followed a path along her crack, stopping to tease her asshole, then moving down to her outer lips and back up. Slowly, her pussy started to moisten under all the attention, and she began pushing back, trying to mount his fingers when they got close enough.

"That's it," he hissed. "That's a girl."

Vanessa gasped when he replaced the fingers with his tongue, swirling it over her pussy lips from behind. His tongue was hot and hard and slippery, coating her with a mixture of saliva and the juices she was dripping on it. She started fucking it, trying to grab it with her pussy and draw it in. Her nipples were rock hard and standing out from her tits. She rocked forward so that she could rub them against the railing. After a bit she had a rhythm going, grazing her nipples against the railing, and pressing her cunt into his tongue. It felt wonderful.

She was so lost in the feeling that she didn't realize he'd stop licking her until she felt something new against her pussy. Hard and round, at first she thought that it was his cock, but her mind insisted that it was much too big and stiff for that.

"What are you..uugghhhh!" Her sentence was cut short.

He'd removed his nightstick from his gun belt and had thrust it in her pussy. She was not a small girl, but she'd never fucked anything like the nightstick before. It was at least twice as big around as a broomstick, with ridges on one end to make a better grip. It was the ridged end that he was fucking her with, and she could feel each ridge strain past her inner lips and burrow deep inside. At first, he limited just used the grip, spreading her wide and stimulating the walls of her pussy. Involuntarily she squeezed down on it, trying to limit its motion; however, all that did was increase the friction, which made her even wetter. Despite herself, she started to moan.

The moans spurred the trooper on. He began to maneuver the nightstick deeper, working more and more of it in, and then withdrawing the whole length. It was so big! She was seeing stars, but she was getting hotter and hotter, and had begun rubbing her nipples against the railing faster.

"Oh yes, oh yesssssss. Fuck me. Ohhhhh." She chanted.

Vanessa increased the rocking motion, fucking the nightstick back while she teased her nipples. She didn't care anymore that she was outside next to the road being taken advantage of. She could feel all the tension she'd been trying to release start to bubble up, to boil, pushing her toward an earth shattering orgasm. And she couldn't wait for it's release.

As if reading her mind, the next time he withdrew the nightstick, he pulled all the way out. He pussy stood gaping and twitching, trying to grab at the nightstick that had filled it a short while ago. She began to shake violently, her orgasm cruelly interrupted.

(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Bob Peale.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.