The Best Erotic Stories.

Power Rangers: Lust Filled Space
by Triple X
©

Disclaimer: This story takes place after the series finale of Power Rangers in Space and just before the premier or Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy. I do not work for Saban Entertainment and I am not an actual actor of the series itself. The story is purely fictional and all the events did not really happen in any of the episodes. If you'd like to see more than you may e-mail me. This story may not be distributed to other web sites or newsgroups without the permission of the author, which is yours truly.

With that all said, let's continue with the story.

All of the rangers shared an embrace as they all had tears in their eyes as they left the docking station that now housed their last remaining zord and transportation to the millions of planets in the universe. They all said their goodbyes to each other and headed home. Cassie, opened up her closet and looked in to see that she was in a dire need of some new jeans and other clothes altogether. She then decided amongst herself that she was going to take a shower after the long flight back to Earth. Cassie opened the door to her shower and let the water run as she went back to her bedroom and began to get undressed. First her jean shorts which rode up her ass crack a bit to show a little of her ass cheeks that the other rangers loved so much especially Ashley. After she disposed herself of her shorts she took off her pink tank top which stuck to her well-curved body well. Her braless breasts bounced as they were released from their confinement of the tank top, which was now on the floor. A couple of minutes later Cassie was now naked and stepped into the pulsating shower as the warm water made Cassie's body glisten with a beautiful shine. Cassie took a bar of soap and lathered her hands with it. As she rubbed her soapy hands along her body she couldn't resist caressing and massaging her teenage breasts. Her nipples instantly started to become slightly erect as she continued to rub her bare tits with her hands. She remembered how her and Ashley use to take showers together, the passion that got built up due to the hormonal spikes from their morphing powers. Cassie just leaned up against the shower wall as her left hand lingered from her breast down her body to a little patch of black pubic hair and then between her legs to her already partially wet pussy. As she was recollecting on the time Ashley and her spent together Cassie slipped two fingers into her hungry pussy causing herself to moan.

Half an hour later passed by and Cassie was out of the shower and lying down on her towel with her back arched as she toyed with her body. Her hips bucking back and forth against her fingers as they quickly paced themselves in her pussy. As Cassie's body was jerking about into a ravenous orgasm all she could do was let out a wild scream as all the warm fluid escaped her womanhood and onto her quick pacing fingers. Cassie then got up to clean dry herself off. As she got up she licked her fingers clean and rinsed them under her sink. After she left the bathroom she went back to her room and got changed into a pair of black jeans, a pink sports bra with a light blue jean shirt over it and a pair of sandals. She then walked over and picked up the phone. She dialed Ashley's number and waited for a few seconds before Ashley answered.

"Hello?" Ashley greeted.

"Hey, Ashley, what's going on???"

"Oh, hi, Cassie. I just finished having a shower here and I was just packing up a few things. What's going on over there?"

"Nothing really. Hey, Ash, I was just thinking that Karone hasn't been to Earth before so maybe we should take her out to for a girls only kind of deal."

"That sounds great, Cassie. I can't wait. We'll meet up with you at the Surf Spot."

"Okay, sounds like a plan to me. I'll see you two then." Cassie hung up the phone with a lustful grin on her face as she picked up her purse and headed out in her car.

Meanwhile at Ashley's house Karone just came out from having a shower. "Ashley, did I just hear the phone ring??"

As Ashley came out of her room she looks over to Karone. "Yeah, it was Cassie. She asked if you'd like to come to the mall with us so we can do some shopping."

"Sure, that sounds nice. Let me just get changed and then we'll go, okay?"

"All right, don't take too long." Ashley walked to the kitchen to get her purse and car keys. A few minutes later Karone came out dressed in a pair of blue jean short shorts and a baby T-shirt. "All right, I'm ready. Let's go."

"This is going to be so much fun," Ashley stated.

After the girls locked up all the doors they went to Ashley's car and drove out to meet Cassie at the Surf Spot.

* * * * *

Cassie was sitting at a booth in the Surf Spot waiting upon the arrival of her friends when she heard a familiar voice call out to her. "Hi, Cassie. I hope we're not late."

Cassie jumped up, startled as Karone announced her presence from behind Cassie. "Jeez, Karone, you scared me. I thought that we'd have something to eat before we headed out to get some new clothes."

Karone went over to the chair across from Cassie as Ashley came over and gave Cassie a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hey, there, so what's the talk all about."

"Nothing much, Ashley. Sorry to disappoint a gossip queen like yourself."

"Ha ha, very funny, Cassie." Ashley signaled over to Cassie to scoot over so she could sit down beside her.

Later on as the girls had ordered their meals they were laughing at all the good times they had outside of the ranger life and how it's been so long since it finally happened again. Karone laughed with Cassie and Ashley considering she wasn't with them when it happened but she wish that she was. Ashley then stopped, realizing all the fun Karone had been left out of. "I'm sorry, Karone. We should really get going after we eat and have fun as friends instead of talking about past experiences and stuff like that."

"It's okay Ashley the worst that could happen is that those spikes could suddenly hit or Dark Spectre comes back." With that said all the girls burst out laughing. Without realizing what was going on Karone slipped off her right shoe and slid her foot up Cassie's jean leg causing Cassie to let a soft moan escape her lips. As Ashley was laughing her fork dropped. She bent down to pick it up and saw the action that Karone was providing to Cassie and decided to herself to tease Karone.

Ashley stood back up and cleared her throat. "Do you two really feel like going shopping??" Ashley just looked bewildered as her friends were looking at each other with a glint of passion in their eyes. "Okay, then, let's go back to my place."

Those words sounded like music to both of the dazed out girls as they slowly nodded their heads in agreement. They paid their bill as they got up, headed to their vehicles and made their way back to Ashley's house. Ashley entered first, as she turned around to allow her two companions into her house she saw them in an embrace as they were passionately kissing each other with their tongues entering their mouths. "Look at you two. Get in here before the neighbours start getting any ideas."

Cassie and Karone composed themselves and ran into Ashley's house. No sooner as the door was closed behind them, they began meeting each other in a passion filled kiss as they explored each other's mouths with their tongues. Ashley just looked at them and then looked at her ample chest as her nipples began to harden against her sports bra. No sooner had she seen her nipples respond to what was going on in front of her she whispered to herself, "So much for the spikes being gone."

With that said she took off her yellow sports bra and threw it to the ground and joined her friends as they made their way into the room. Ashley pressed her firm breasts into Karone's back as she kissed her neck. Ashley worked her way up to Karone's ear, gently nibbling and sucking on her earlobe before she whispered to her, "Let's all go to my bedroom where we can have more room."

As soon as Ashley said that Karone broke the liplock that Cassie and herself were in. Mmmm ..... sounds good to me." Ashley took Karone by her right hand and led her to Ashley's bedroom with Cassie shortly behind them. Ashley and Karone sat on her bed removing Karone's clothes as Cassie came in and stripped herself naked. Cassie made her way to her two friends who were now caressing each other's exposed breasts. Karone's were smaller but her nipples were more pointy.

Cassie positioned herself between her friends as she slid Ashley's shorts off revealing her pantyless pussy with a triangle patch of reddish brown pubic hair. Cassie ran her tongue the length of Ashley's slit until her clit appeared in view. While Cassie continued her oral exploration on Ashley's pussy her hands sought out to Karone's mound. "Mmmm .... ugnhhh .... That's sooo good," Karone gasped as her pussy bucked against Cassie's fingers as they quickly went in and out of her. Ashley lowered her head as she wrapped her lips around Karone's right breast as she squeezed Karone's left breast with her right hand. Karone reached out with her hands onto Ashley's perfectly rounded breasts as she massaged and caressed them with the passion and lust that was building in her body like a freshly lit campfire. Both girls screamed in as their orgasms hit throughout their bodies from Cassie's tongue and hands.

Cassie stood up admiring her skill as she looked disappointed at herself not being fulfilled. Ashley was the first to regain consciousness as she slid off the bed and found herself licking away at her best friend's inner thighs as she proceeded up to the aroma coming from Cassie's pussy. Ashley was always good at teasing so she started her adventure to bring Cassie to an orgasm by gently nibbling and sucking on Cassie's outter lips working her way to the sliver of flesh that awaited to be pleasured. Karone stirred up to see Cassie's knees begining to weaken as she was getting her pussy a good work over by Ashley and decided to give Cassie's breasts some well deserved attention.

As Cassie slowly lowered herself onto her back with Ashley head buried between her athletic legs, Karone came around and began to suck on Cassie's left breast and letting her tongue lick around Cassie's erect nipple as Karone kissed and licked her way from nipple to nipple even giving a little nibble here and there to each hardened nub on Cassie's chest. Cassie was in heaven as her cunt was getting a work over from Ashley's oral bathing and the fire that was burning in her chest from Karone teasing and pleasuring her breasts causing herself to release her cum all over Ashley's face. Ashley licked the cum from around her lips as Karone came over and licked all of Cassie's cum off of Ashley's face. The three girls then went back and laid down on Ashley's bed with Karone in the middle, Cassie on her left and Ashley on her right. Cassie and Ashley gently stroked Karone's body as they cooled off from their adventure.

Ashley broke the silence. "Well, that sure beats being a ranger any day and to think we didn't have to fight any monsters for this spike."

Cassie responded by kissing Ashley and saying, "Well, that's the truth. But I'm not so sure it was a spike I think it was more our bodies being used to the spikes for so long that we just did what was necessary to kill the urge. What do you think, Karone??"

"I don't think, I know that it was all just morphinominal," Karone replied.

All the girls laughed as they shared a warm embrace and kiss with each other as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

THE END

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Triple X.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.