The Best Erotic Stories.

Rain
by Christina
©

It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day. She slipped on her little cotton dress, it was simple but she knew it was one of His favorites. Her excitement showed in her face, as she carefully packed all His favorites for their picnic. Breadsticks, cheese, strawberries and melon. Finally two wine glasses and their favorite white wine. Checking in the mirror one last time knowing He would be pleased, she went to meet Him.

As she crossed the lush grass in the park, she saw Him waiting there, watching for her, her pulse racing she ran to Him. When she reached the blanket He looked up at her and extended His hand, taking His hand she dropped to her knees beside Him. She poured the wine and they drank together as she served Him and fed Him strawberries. Content He lay His head in her lap, they shared their day and talked about everything, while she stroked His forehead. They watched people in the park, and felt the sun warming their bodies. This time together so precious, so tender.

So lost in each other they didn't notice when people started leaving, weren't aware of the ominous black clouds moving toward them. Not till large drops of rain fell startling them did they jump to gather their blanket. He reached for her hand and they ran, laughing toward a wooded area for cover. Stopping at the edge of the woods to catch His breath He turned, His eyes falling on her, she met His gaze and caught her breath at the desire she saw there. As she cast her eyes down she saw the reason for the desire in His. The rain had made her dress transparent, and caused it to cling to her breasts her nipples erect from the cool rain, clinging to her thighs and up to the place of her pleasure. No words were exchanged, none were needed, she knew, smiling softly she fell to her knees before Him, the rain falling gently now.

As her hands released Him from his clothing, she heard Him moan at her touch, caressing and guiding Him into her eager mouth. Her tongue dancing inside her mouth, taking Him so deep into herself, her breath was labored. Moving her mouth ,tasting Him, hungrily. Her eyes closed, lost in abandon. She could feel the passion building in Him as He reached down taking her hair in His hand, he held her firmly moaning loudly as His body shook with His release, as she held Him deep within her throat and received his sweet, warm cum, taking all He had to give.

He looked down at her, honored by her submission, loving that she was His. She looked up and met His eyes as he took her hand and brought her to her feet. Kissing her deeply, the rain on their faces, she trembled not from the cool rain but in anticipation. She knew her Master, and followed Him as they ventured further into the woods, stopping in a small cleared spot. He looked at her and said "take off your dress". Standing naked, the rain glistening on her skin, He came to her running His hands over her breasts, rolling her hard nipples between his fingers, hearing her soft moans. Taking off his belt he led her to a tree and stood her facing it, placing her arms around the tree as if embracing it. He used the belt to fasten her hands, kissed her and left her. He knew waiting was hard for her, but it heightened her desire, her need. He stood watching her, the rain falling on her back. Walking up behind her, He raised his hand and brought it down with a loud slap across her ass, startled she jumped, as another stung her, and another . She moaned, but didn't cry out, His hand caressed her skin, he loved seeing it red like that and he knew she needed to feel his strength, his power. His hand came down again on one cheek and again on the other, walking up beside her he kissed her face, she smiled at Him, her face flushed, she whispered Master I need You.

Coming behind her, he touched between her legs feeling the heat and dampness there. Spreading her legs, he moved in closer taking hold of her hips, lifting her ass. He entered her with such force she cried out, exciting Him more, holding her hips firmly He drove deep inside her again and again His passion building her moans growing louder, He continued thrusting into her, their bodies crashing together.

He felt the muscles surrounding him starting to swell and tighten, He knew how close she was, knew he would soon feel her sweet release. He held her ass and thrust quickly whispering "cum my sweet". A moan escaped her lips building to a scream as her back arched and she threw her head back feeling the waves of release shake her body. He thrust deep inside her feeling her tremble feeling her cum surround him, He exploded filling her, their juices flowing together.

Wrapping his arms around her they stayed locked together, silent, as one. Reaching forward he loosened the belt releasing her hands pulling her to Him kissing her gently. Picking up the blanket He wrapped it around her and picked her up, carrying her to a shelter in the park.

Sitting there in each others arms, content, he looked at her and said, "Don't you love the rain, my sweet!"

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Christina.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.