The Best Erotic Stories.

Special Time Together Pt. I
by Mia Love
©

It was summer. School had ended just two weeks earlier... I was still young enough that I didn't have to work during the summer. I was able to just relax and have fun.

My mom had gone to Ohio to help take care of my grandfather, who was ill. My grandmother could not do it on her own. So mom was going to be gone indefinitely. I didn't think much about it at first. I was just enjoying my time laying out in the sun and running around with my friends. But as time went on the situation changed. My mom had been gone for a week when I started noticing things.

One afternoon when I sat down in front of the computer, I discovered a document on the screen that I wasn't sure I should read, but once I started looking at it I couldn't help myself. My father had apparently left it open by accident. I couldn't believe what it was. It was a story, but not just a regular story. It was an erotic story that my dad had found somewhere on the internet. I was a little hesitant about it but knowing my father wouldn't be home for another couple of hours I figured he would never know I read it.

Then once I began reading the story on the screen before me I was in shock. Not only was it an erotic story but it was a story about a father having sex with his daughter. "Oh, my god!" I thought to myself. "surely people don't actually do that." But I continued to read it until I had read every last word. I made sure that the computer looked the same as it had before I sat down at it and decided to pretend that I hadn't seen it. But although I had never actually had sex, I realized that I was a bit aroused by the story. I felt a bit of dampness in my underwear.

The next day I went back to the computer and again there was an erotic story open. It wasn't the same story, but it too was about a father and daughter having sex. After reading it I decided that maybe Dad had meant for me to see them. Then I printed it out and closed it down. Behind it was another story, following the same plot line. I was becoming very intrigued about all of this. I was feeling things within my body that I had never felt before.

By the time I was done I had 6 stories printed out about fathers having sex with their daughters. I decided that I would wait until the next day and see what happened. Just as I thought, the next day there were even more stories on the computer. I decided to see where it would lead. I was very intrigued and also very aroused. I was actually finding myself imagining what my father looked like naked. And what it felt like to be the daughter in those stories.

So I left the printed stories beside the computer where I knew my father would come across them. He had meant for me to see the stories on the computer I was sure of it. Now I wanted him to know that I was reading them and that I was interested. I drew a great big happy face on top of the first page and went about my normal day.

The next day when I went to the computer it was obvious that dad knew I had caught on because he had turned my printed out stories over and written the message, "I will be home at 4:30." On the back of the page.

Well, I had decided that I wanted to do this. At four o'clock I showered and went into my parents bedroom. I went through my mother's drawer. I found a sexy nighty and I put it on. At 4:30 on the dot I heard my father's car pull in the drive. I took a deep breath and stretched out on the couch and closed my eyes and waited for him to come in the house. When the door opened I looked up. We made eye contact and he smiled at me. He shut the door behind him and I stood up and walked over to him. I reached out and took him by the hand. I led him over to the couch. I told him that I had read those stories that he had left for me to see and that I wanted him to do the things to me that had happened in those stories.

He smiled at me. He kissed me. He asked me if I was sure. I told him that I was positive. That the stories stirred something in me, and that since the first story he left for me I had been wanting him to touch me. He leaned in and kissed me. But not like he normally does. He kissed me hard and passionately. His tongue probed my lips.. Prying them open. He swirled his tongue around mine and I followed his lead. Our tongues dancing in my mouth. My breathing began to shorten. He reached over and brushed his hand across my young pert breast. My nipple hardened at his touch. Our bodies pressed tightly against each other. I was in a daze. I had never felt like this before.

I was a virgin not only because I had never had intercourse, I was a virgin at any kind of sexual activity, including petting and making out. But I wanted to learn, I wanted my daddy to teach me. Then he pulled away. He gazed into my eyes and he began to take off his clothes.

He removed his shirt first. I leaned forward and began to run my hands all over his bare chest. The air was thick and the room was hot. He reached over and slid the straps of the nighty off of my shoulders like he had done to my mother so many times before. Then as my breasts became uncovered he pressed back against me his bare chest pressing into my bare pert tits. He kissed me again. We locked tightly in an embrace. Then I could feel the growing bulge within his pants. He took my hands and placed them on top of the bulge. I began to rub my hands over his encased prick. There was a small wet area from the precum dripping from the tip. I could feel moisture between my legs as well. Then I told him I wanted to do what they talked about in the stories. I wanted to take him in my mouth and suck on him until he shot cum down my throat. With that he leaned back and I unfastened his pants.

He rose up off the couch so I could pull his pants and boxer shorts down away from his body. With his pants and boxers down, his hard cock sprang to attention in front of my face. I looked up at him. He smiled and then he guided me down. My mouth opened wide as I leaned down and touched him with my tongue for the first time. As I did so he let out a moan and his cock jumped. Then I looked at him again. He smiled and nodded and I went back down. This time I kissed the head of his cock and then kissed my way down one side of his shaft. I was on fire. I wanted to make my daddy cum in my mouth just like those stories. I thought of nothing else. Then I kissed my way back up to the head. I opened my mouth I stuck out my tongue and licked the precum that was hanging on the tip. It tasted so good. A little salty but better then I could have imagined. Then I slowly slid my mouth around him and took him into my mouth. I couldn't fit too much of him in.

This was a very new experience for me and I was very nervous. I used my hands to slide up and down the shaft that didn't fit into my young, but hot mouth. My dad was moaning more loudly as I began to get into a rhythm. Slow but steady. Then as I got used to doing it I was able to take more of him into my mouth. A little deeper. He was pumping into my mouth still letting me guide the pace. I could hear him saying things to me. "Oh yeah, That feels good baby. Suck me. Suck Daddy. Suck my hard cock into your sweet little mouth." Then he moaned more and put his hands in my hair. I was on my knees now on the floor. My dad's cock in my mouth. Sucking it. Savoring it.

His breathing was getting more shallow. I could tell he was really getting into the blow job that I was giving him. Then he began to push harder into my mouth. Deeper toward my throat. I started to gag as he rammed his cock into my mouth. But he was getting close to cumming and I knew it. I wanted it. I relaxed myself as best I could and soon I was more able to let him drive it into me. "Oh, that is good. You are turning out to be such a good little cock sucker baby. Oh yeah. Let daddy ram his cock deeper in your mouth baby. I need to go deeper. I want you to drink my hot cum. Take it deep baby. Daddy needs to stick his cock deep in your mouth." With that He started to control more of the pace. I could tell he was getting closer and I did everything I could to make sure it was what he wanted. I let him push deeper into my mouth. I sucked hard and heavy. I wanted to drink his cum. I wanted it so badly.

He pushed in and out. He pulled me down and let me up. I could feel his balls slapping against my chin. And then he tensed up and I could tell something was happening. Then he said, "oh yeah, baby Daddy is gonna cum. Thank you baby. That feels so good. Get ready I am going to shoot my load down your throat baby. Oh god yes." And with that he started to spray my tonsils with his seed. Down my throat his hot juice poured. I swallowed for all I was worth but there was so much I couldn't swallow it all. It started to ooze out of my mouth as he pumped more and more of it into my starving mouth.

Then as he shot his last burst of cum into my mouth I felt him begin to breath a little more normally. His cock began to shrink in my mouth and as he pulled out I started to wipe the cum that was running down my chin with my fingers and placed it on my tongue. "That is such a good girl. Take every last drop of Daddy's love and swallow it down." As I cleaned up the last drop he pulled me to him and guided me up and kissed me again. With such passion I could tell that this was only the first of our experiences. There were more to come and I knew it. I couldn't wait for it.

Daddy led me back to his bedroom that night after dinner. Mom had called and said that she didn't know anything yet and that it would probably be a couple more weeks at least before she would possibly come home. Would we be ok? Daddy told her that he thought we could manage. That it was more important for her to help with her father. That we loved her and missed her but that she needed to be there.

Then as we lay in my parents bed that night as I had just finished sucking him off again, we talked about what I was willing to do. I told him that I wanted to do everything with him. That I wanted to lose my virginity to him. He smiled pulled me close and said. "Ya know what I think I will take the day off tomorrow. I think you and I need to spend some special Father /Daughter time together." Then he kissed me and I fell asleep in his arms.

To Be Continued...

 

Send all comments about this story to Mia Love.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.