The Best Erotic Stories.

The Affair
by pld
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Part III

The moonlight cast a shadow upon Vanessa as she sat in the chair in the beautifully constructed Gazebo. Quietly she sat watching the waves crash against the cliff below. The moon so bright, glimmering on the water. Her long dark hair, framing her face, made her look even more beautiful than before. Her facial features were striking as well as alluring. Almost as though she sensed my presence, she slowly turned as I approached. She reached out her hand to me as I took it and stood behind her.

Slowly, I started to massage her shoulders and neck, the feel of her skin, making me tingle as she responded to my touch, placing her hands on mine as I moved my hands to her beautiful breasts. I could feel her nipples hardening to my touch as I bent and kissed her neck. The feel of her nipples, as I squeezed them brought on a sense of arousal. I could feel my own wetness penetrate my thong. Moving my hands down her belly, I moved around in front of her and knelt down and took one breast in my mouth as I massaged the other. I could hear her soft, sensual moans as I sucked hard on her nipple, taking it between my teeth. Her hands pulled my head up, our lips meeting, our tongues probing the inside of each others mouth. The passion it stirred was incredible. I knew I had to taste her sweet pussy. I slowly worked my way back down her chest, my tongue licking her stomach, my hands moving over her breasts, and down to her ass. Pulling her to the edge of the chair, I spread her legs wide. Slowly I started to lick up the length of her legs and thighs, pausing as I went. I could see Vanessa parting her pussy lips for my tongue to enter. I placed my thumb on her hardening clit and inserted my tongue deep into her wet gleaming pussy, licking and sucking the juice that flowed from within. My hands on her ass, pulling her harder toward me, stretching my tongue deeply inward. The silence of the night was no more, as her screams and moans echoed, her body racked with spasms, her juices once again flowing into my mouth. Exhausted, her head fell back to see u standing there, your cock expelling streams of cum onto her face.

 

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by pld.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.