The Best Erotic Stories.

The Delivery
by Honey
©

I was so mad! I had to wait at home, away from my boyfriend because I had to wait for the U.P.S. guy to deliver a package. God, I wish I were with Dan, my boyfriend. It's not like I never see him. Today, though, he had his apartment all to himself, which is very rare, since he has 3 other roommates.

Oh just thinking about what we could be doing right now makes me wet. I was so lost in my thoughts that it took me a second to realize the doorbell was ringing. I went to open the door, and when I did, I almost fell to the ground. The most gorgeous U.P.S. guy stood in front of me. Wow, look at those muscles.

"Hi, I have a package for you." (You sure do)

I said, "Oh yeah okay." He asked me to sign and I did.

He then said "The box is kind of heavy, could you help me?" It took me a minute to respond because I was too busy staring at his body. Then Dan popped into my head. I shouldn't be thinking like this or even looking at this stranger. I said okay and I followed him out to his truck. I couldn't help but notice he was looking me up and down all the way to his truck. I was used to it. I have to admit, I have a great body. A bonus was my legs.

They were as long as they come and tan. Next to my 32CC breasts, they were my assets. When I climbed into his truck, he did something that took me off my feet. He pulled me close and kissed me. I did not hesitate. Our lips melted and soon I felt his tongue probing my lips. As I opened my mouth, I felt his hands slide down from my waist up into my skirt and to my ass. I suddenly pulled away, thinking about Dan. He asked what was wrong and I told him about Dan. He said that he wouldn't tell if I wouldn't tell. God, how could I resist this man? I pulled him close to me and kissed him. His hands were still under my skirt and he started to pull my black thong down.

I unbuttoned his shirt and soon had his pants down around his ankles. Meanwhile he had managed to unbuttoned my shirt and he took one long look at me. My boobs were straining against the black lace of my bra. He then slid his hands to my shoulders and as they worked their way down my arms, the straps of my bra went with them. Then his hands went to my back and he skillfully unhooked my bra. As he did that, I lowered my lips to his 11 inch erect cock. I took it all in. His cock felt wonderful in my mouth. He leaned his head back and pulled my head even closer to him. Then after a few minutes, he pulled out. He told me he wanted to last as long as he could because he wanted to enjoy everything I had to offer him. I smiled seductively at him and he pulled me up and turned my back to him. I felt the head of his cock tracing the crack of my ass. As he did this, I moaned and leaned my ass back to him. He grabbed my waist and gently pushed his cock into me.

Every time he went deeper, I moaned louder. Soon he was shoving his cock in and out of my ass and as he was doing this he was squeezing and fingering my tits. Just as I was about to scream out in ecstasy of my approaching orgasm, he puled out again. This time as he turned me around, he was leading me to the wall of his truck. I leaned back and opened my legs as he started to kiss my neck and slowly going down to my tits. He was sucking on them for a few seconds and then unexpectedly shoved his cock into my pussy. I moaned in pleasure.

He began pumping in and out of me. I was at least 6 inches off the ground. Each time he would push his cock into me, I was lifted a bit off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands pushed his ass harder into me. In between my panting and moaning I yelled out "Harder, harder!!!! Fuck me harder!!!" Then we both looked at each other and we knew we were both close to cumming. I licked my lips and then I grabbed hold of his back. In that instant we both came together.

After a few minutes I told him that I had to go and after he dropped off the box, I told him that if he ever had any more deliveries in my area to please stop by. He smiled and walked away.

Another fine story by Honey.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.