The Best Erotic Stories.

The Dream Reaper Pt. XXIII
by Carl East
©

The rain was making a hell of a noise, as it bounced off the roof, trapping us indoors for most of the day. By the time it stopped, it was late afternoon, I had managed to get through quite a few dream links the night before, mainly because they were only small requests. Like the lady who wanted to see the village from above, and taking her on a ride that she wouldn't soon forget.

You see, not all dream links were about sex, for not all the people were young anymore, not that they couldn't still enjoy it, it was just they had been there, and done it, sort of thing.

Someone knocked on the door, and upon answering it, I found it was The Dream Reaper from our old village.

"Come in." I said, moving to one side.

"Thank you." He answered, stepping into our new home.

Abby greeted him with a hug, asking, to what do we owe the pleasure.

"I'm here to tell you, that my village wishes to challenge yours to another contest, only this time Paul, you are not allowed to enter." He said.

"Yes, I realise I will have to send the contestants dream links to everybody else in the village, but what's the contest about?" I asked.

"This ones mainly for the fun of it, but there is a prize involved, you see once a year we have a challenge for the right to be voted the best dream link village, they've even got a trophy that is passed on." He explained.

"Who holds the trophy now?" I said.

"We do." He replied.

"I should have known." I said, smiling.

"But that contest is not due for another two months." Commented Abby.

"The council of elders have decided to bring it forward, on account of Paul being a new Dream Reaper." He replied.

"Are the rules the same as before, I mean do we still have to whittle the contestants down to the best three?" I asked.

"Yes, but this time, there are ten villages involved, which makes it the biggest contest of the year." He said.

I was starting to like the sound of this, it meant that I could put all the requests on hold for a start, plus I would get to practise my Dream sending, the only disappointing part, was not being able to take part myself.

"How long have we got, to get our three contenders together?" I asked.

"Just two weeks, but I think you should be able to do that comfortably." He said; taking hold of a drink Abby had made.

By the time he'd gone home that day, it was getting late, so I sounded the bell in the square that would summon everybody. Ten minutes later I had announced the forth-coming competition, to shouts of joy, they clearly enjoyed this event. Then I asked for every one to vote for the best ten dream linkers in the village, before going back in doors.

The results of that vote took only half an hour, and as I surmised there were a few names I recognised. Abby was one, Candra, Flic and Rone were three others, all of which had entered the last competition, but I didn't recognise any more. So my first task would be to dream send their efforts to all the villagers, and after putting them in some sort of order, I announced we would commence tonight, with Candra starting us off.

To think, this had all come about, when I was visited by Abby in my dreams, and found that she was a real person. She was from another plain of existence, or alternate reality, and I had requested to come over to her side. Once I had past a certain dream quest, I was permitted to come across, where upon I discovered to my delight that I could dream link with the best of them. This all led to the situation I now found myself in, being the new Dream Reaper in a different village, and being happy for the first time in my life.

Once Candra had informed me she was retiring for the evening, I got ready to dream send her efforts around to all the other villagers. I fell asleep pretty quickly, then entered Candra's dream; she was on the way to her favourite spot. The college for young men, was her favourite haunt, and remembering her last dream link here, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone enjoyed her efforts.

She first had to locate someone she liked, then enter his dream, upon doing so she discovered he was dreaming of yachting, she immediately changed that scene for one of a master calling for his maid. I had by now started to send this dream to all concerned, knowing that it would be a good one.

She appeared in her maid's uniform, a black dress that had lace around the edges, and was very short, and the top being low cut, revealing her large bust.

"Yes sir, can I be of service?" She said, successfully sounding innocent.

"Fetch me a scotch, please." He said, sitting back to watch.

She walked over to the drinks cabinet, then bending down she opened it, knowing that her frilly panties were now on display. He watched as she bent forward, his cock starting to stir, as she put on this show. She brought the drink over, then asked if there was anything else she could do.

"No, but tell me, are your frilly panties regulation wear?" He asked.

"I think they are." She replied, lifting up the hem of her dress, and showing the front of her panties.

His cock twitched, as he reached out to run his hands down the front of her panties.

"Well, they feel ok, they just don't look right." He said.

"I can remove them for you sir, if that's what you want?" She said.

"Yes, I think that's best." He replied, watching her pull them down.

He quickly downed his drink, then asked for her to get him another. She took the glass, and as before, she bent down to open the drinks cabinet, the view making his cock stand to attention, for she was devoid of any pubic hair, and her pussy lips could clearly be seen. This time she deliberately stayed down a little longer, and even parted her legs a little forcing her pussy to open just slightly.

She then turned and handed him his drink, spotting the large bulge in his trousers.

"Would you like me to deal with that sir?" She said, pointing at his cock.

"Yes please." He said.

She kneeled between his legs, pulling his zipper down, then putting her hand in; she drew his erect cock out. It was a good nine inches long, she admired it for a second, then placed the tip into her mouth, and started to suck. His reactions were of course predictable, as he gasped, and watched her begin to take his entire cock down her throat. Her head bobbing up and down, as her tongue made slurping noises around his bell end whenever she brought it out.

He wasn't going to last long at this rate, and sure enough he started to unload in her mouth, his seed pumping into her throat, as she successfully swallowed all he could produce. Then upon seeing he had finished coming, she got to her feet, and asked if there was anything else she could do.

He looked up at her, not sure weather to say what he had in mind, but then deciding to go for it.

"I would like to return the favour." He said, looking at her thighs.

She was willing to do what ever he wanted, and demonstrated that fact by placing one leg up onto the arm of his chair. He looked at her white thigh, with the dress just about covering her pussy, and then he lifted it up revealing her moist pussy lips. Bending forward he started to lick his way up her thigh, until he reached his goal, then suddenly pushed his tongue into her womanhood.

It was now her turn to moan, as his tongue kept coming back to run over her clitoris, with a finger being inserted at the same time. Her hips started to push forward, his tongue making her want more, then her first orgasm started to approach. She shouted out that she was coming, making him go a little faster, then it was over, and she was straightening her maids uniform.

He stood up, and started to get undressed, she stood watching as his muscular body was being displayed in front of her. Once he was naked, he started to undress her, unzipping the back of her dress, then letting it fall to the floor. Realising for the first time that she wasn't wearing a bra, his cock lurched upward, the sight of her perfect breasts making him want to feel her soft skin with his tongue.

He bent forward cupping her breasts with both hands, then licking her nipples for a few minutes, before turning her around and bending her over his chair. She felt the hardness of his cock, as he pushed it against her pussy, then, spreading her legs a little more, he was in. She gasped as his cock traveled as deep as it could go, then started to moan with pleasure as he started to fuck her with a purpose.

She felt tight to him as his cock plunged into the depths, then he gave her the fucking he knew she wanted. His hands placed over her butt, he began to thrust faster, wanting her to enjoy every last second. Her juices ran out with abandonment, as this onslaught continued. When he heard her screaming that she was about to cum, he shot his load, fucking her for a while longer, just to make sure she had climaxed, then it was over, and Candra was waking up.

I awoke to find Abby waking also.

"That was pretty good, don't you think?" I said.

"Very." She replied.

We both went back to sleep, looking forward to the next contestant.

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Carl East.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.