The Best Erotic Stories.

The Ski Trip
by Indy
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

We lay there face to face, in silence until I leaned over to give her a ‘thank you’ kiss.

"To coin a phrase, what was that for?" She asked.

"I just wanted to thank you for letting me take care of you," I said. "And for trusting that I won’t ravage you."

"Who says I don’t want you to?" She said slyly.

Surely, she was teasing me. Or was she? "There’s only one way to find out," I told myself. I leaned forward and kissed her again, this time it wasn’t just a friendly kiss. It was a little deeper.

Our lips pressed together and her tongue reached out to open mine lips and began probing inside my mouth. Her hand came up behind my head as her body pressed me onto my back. We were kissing and fondling each other passionately. We rolled back and forth, until she pinned me under her. She braced herself on her hands and looked into my eyes. I saw the need and desire in her eyes as she looked at me. She dipped her head to kiss me again, and let her lips trail down my neck. Her hands had already pulled the shirt of my pajamas up over my breasts exposing them to her hot mouth. She began sucking my nipples... first one, and then the other. My hands caressed the back of her head, as I moaned in absolute pleasure. She took one nipple in her mouth and began sucking and nibbling, while she caressed the other with her hand, rolling the nipple between her fingers, then massaged the whole breast. She lifted her head with my nipple still between her teeth, and pulled it away from my chest. Not too hard, but with an intensity that sent me flying. She then let it free to bounce back, then sucked it back in her mouth, tonguing and nibbling until it felt like I was going to float away in my own wetness. Her mouth and hand exchanged places, and sent me floating on yet another wave of ecstasy.

While sucking my breast, she slid her hand down my abdomen into my pajama pants and between the folds of my labia. Her fingers became instantly wet and slippery from the wetness she generated in me. She teased my womanhood with a quick dart inside, only to pull her hand out. She grasped the waist of my pants and slid her hand around the band, moving them down around my hips. I lifted my behind to help her, and the oversize garment slid down past my knees. She slid her hand over the skin of my thighs which sent sparks of desire racing through my body. As her fingers reached the top of my thighs, they found my wetness again and began a slow exploration of my womanhood. Gently, she probed my inner being with first one, then two fingers, slowly in and out, making love to me with both her mouth and her fingers. She released my breast from her mouth and began moving down my body, her lips leaving a fiery trail everywhere they touched. When her mouth reached my furry triangle, I spread my legs, opening myself to her, and in so doing was able to rid myself of the pajama bottoms. Her fingers were still caressing my inside, as her mouth found my hardened clitoris.

"Damn, baby, you are soaked!" she mumbled into my pussy. "And I like it!"

I couldn’t speak, no words would come, and all I could utter was a moan.

I caressed her hair as she licked and sucked and slurped my juices. I moved my hips in rhythm with her tongue as she was quickly bringing me to orgasm. She sensed my impending explosion, and sucked my clit into her mouth with mega force creating a vacuum and holding it while her tongue flicked over me, back and forth and up and down. I pulled her head into me as I bucked my hips.

"Oh God! Oh God! Tanya I’m gonna cum! Oh God.. oh geez.. oh GodohGodohGod... yes! yes! YES! Ohhhhhh," then my voice changed to a raspy demand, "ooooooohhhhhh fuck me! Oh please, fuck me!"

She released my clit from her mouth and drove her fingers deep inside me faster, faster and faster. "Oh yeah, Baby, cum for me.. yeah, that’s it... ooohhh Baby.. ummm, God you feel wonderful!" Her fingers flew in and out of my pussy, and dipped her head to suck on my clit. As my orgasm reached it’s peak, my hips were high in the air and she was giving me all she had to give, fucking me deep and sucking on my clit.

Then it got sensitive. I floated back to the pallet with her fingers still deep within me. Every movement made my body jerk, and I laughed that relieved, stress-free laugh that always follows orgasm. I was thankful she didn’t try to move right away, I enjoyed feeling her inside me as my pussy quivered and contracted around her fingers.

When the contractions slowed, she slowly withdrew her fingers and caressed my clit, which made me jerk, then caressed the inner folds of my lips, seeming to savor the feel of me.

I looked at her and we both smiled. I lifted my arms for her to lay on top of me.

"In a second, OK?" she said. "I love the feel of fresh cum pussy, so soft and wet."

She was sitting up, and stroking me with both hands. I lay there and watched her play. A few minutes later she lay at my side, and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to me.

We must have dozed, because the sound of a car door startled me to awareness, and we both jumped. I quickly reached down and lifted the blanket to cover us, quickly scanning the area to make sure none of our clothing was visible, then lay back down, facing Tanya, not touching, and we both pretended to be asleep.

They were obviously tipsy because we heard the drunken "Shhhh’s" and giggles as the entourage made their way to their rooms.

We opened our eyes and smiled at each other, then she cozied herself back into my arms.

We lay there listening to the girls ready themselves for bed, laughing at their "ouch" exclamations from tripping around their rooms. We giggled behind our hands at the "Shhhhh’s" followed by giggles and explicatives.

Before long, the lights under their doors went out. Tanya snuggled back into my arms.

"Humm... I smell pussy," I said with a smile.

"Why, yes, yes you do," she said smugly. "It’s my new fragrance, do you like it?"

"It’s not bad," I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

Just then we heard moans coming from the other end of the cabin, followed by instructions on what to do.

We both laughed into each other’s shoulders. "Sounds like Renee," I said.

"How can you tell?" she asked.

"This is the routine," I explained. "Renee and Lenore get going hot and heavy, and in about two minutes, either Nicole or Brandi will bang on the wall for them to ‘shut the fuck up and go to sleep’. Renee will comply, until Lenore gets her going again, then before long, Brandi starts her wailing when Nicole can’t control herself."

"You’ve got this down-pat, don’t you?" She said.

"Yeah, well, it took years of rehearsal to know who does what," I said.

About that time, we heard another voice start moaning. I looked at Tanya in surprise, "Oh my God! I don’t believe it!" I said.

"What’s that?" Tanya asked.

"They changed! They changed the routine!" I said incredulously. "All these years of doing the same thing, and they changed! That was Nicole," I laughed.

It seemed the cabin rocked all around us. The mixture of voices and noises made for a hilarious concert. The moans, cries, headboard banging, springs squeaking, and name calling made us laugh uncontrollably.

I pulled her to me, and we suddenly turned serious. Neither of us spoke, we simply looked into each other’s eyes, and I leaned forward and kissed her. My hands reached around her and stroked her back. I pulled her underneath me and hovered above her, holding her wrists to the floor and over her head, as I leaned down and kissed her again. A deep, lingering kiss. I explored her mouth with my tongue as I tasted her sweetness. Still nude from the waist down, I began moving my lower half against her, sliding my thigh over her furry triangle, feeling her wetness on my skin.

I lifted my mouth from hers and kissed her cheek, then grazed my teeth across her jawbone. My lips came back together to kiss and suck on her neck. Down her collarbone to the valley between her breasts. I slid my hands up her arms and took a breast in each hand, massaging and kneading, pressing them against my cheeks. My face was buried in her chest. I turned slightly as my hand pressed her nipple into my waiting mouth. I sucked and teased her nipple, then ran my tongue down to the base of her breast and across the valley only to lick my way up to the nipple on the other side. I continued this routine, sucking and licking each nipple a little longer with every turn of my head. On one rotation, I sucked her nipple deep into my mouth and flicked my tongue over the hardened nub, closing my teeth around it for a nibble. She arched her back, wanting me to suck more of her into my mouth then she twisted her back slightly as an invitation for equal treatment on the other side. I released the breast from my mouth and greedily devoured its awaiting sister. My hands slid down her sides, and lifted her hips to press her into me.

My mouth began a downward journey across her abdomen, kissing and licking down to the top of her mound then further. Her thighs spread to open herself up to my waiting mouth and hands. My fingers caressed and kneaded her upper thighs as my tongue found the downy softness of her lips, wet and juicy from her excitement. I licked first one side and then the other, letting my tongue lightly caress the tip of her clitoris as it moved. I pressed my tongue into the folds of her lips and made a wide circle around her hardened nub. After a few passes, I couldn’t contain myself any longer. I had to taste her. I dipped my head and buried my tongue deep inside her... flicking my tongue around the inside, lapping up her juices. As I brought my head up to lick her clitoris, I slid first one, then two fingers inside her, causing her to moan in ecstasy. My fingers found her cervix and began caressing it with their tips. I sucked her clit into my mouth, creating a vacuum and licked and flicked it with my tongue.... my fingers became more demanding inside her. I slid my free hand up and over her abdomen and took a nipple between my fingers, gently pinching and rolling it at the same time.

"Oh God, Baby! You keep this up and we’re going to be wearing the same cologne," she moaned.

I lifted my head slightly, my tongue still on her clit, "That’s my intention," I told her. Then resumed my licking and sucking on her clit. I pulled my fingers out just enough to slide a third finger in.

"You’re gonna make me cum... "

I licked harder and faster on her clit.

"I’m gonna cum... " she said. Then with more intensity, "I’m gonna cum.. I’m gonna.... ooooohhhhhhh... Oh God!"

"Yeah, baby," I moaned, "Cum for me.... that’s it, baby.. Yeah... I feel it!"

"OOoohhh yeah... oooooooohhhhhhhhh GOD! I’m cumming! Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me!" she moaned.

My fingers fairly few inside her as my tongue and mouth sucked and licked frantically on her clitoris. I could feel wave after wave of her orgasm, as her pussy contracted and squeezed on my fingers.

When she couldn’t take anymore of my assault on her clitoris, she brought her hands down to push my face away. "Nnnnooooo...." she giggled. "Nnnnooo more, please..."

She laughed and giggled as I pulled my head back, but let my fingers remain inside her, feeling the walls of her vagina slow their massage on them. Ever so slowly, I pulled my fingers out and felt her pussy lips close over them as they withdrew.

I wrapped my hands around her thighs, and gave her a little squeeze, then lifted myself to lay on top of her. I braced on my elbows and smoothed her hair back, looked intently into her eyes, then let mine follow the path of my fingers as I stroked her hair.

Just then, I heard the floor creak. I hadn’t realized it before, but the cabin was quiet. I rolled off Tanya and looked up to see Nicole, tiptoeing toward us. I quickly made sure we were covered and propped my head on my hand, bracing on an elbow. We pretended to be in a hushed conversation.

"Oh, you guys are still up," Nicole said.

"Yeah, can’t sleep with all that racket going on back there," I said with a laugh.

Nicole made her way to the raised hearth, where she sat down to look at us and innocently said with a smile, "what racket?"

We all chuckled. I helped Tanya stuff pillows behind her back to raise her a little so she could look at Nicole and talk to her.

I looked at Tanya, "Ready for more Motrin?"

"Ummm, yeah, I think so."

I started to move to get up when Nicole stood up and volunteered to get it. As Nicole left out of our sight, I moved under the sleeping bag and slipped my pajama bottoms on, while I helped Tanya into her nightshirt. We gave each other a mischievous grin.

When Nicole came back, she brought the medicine and was balancing three glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Maybe this will help us sleep," she said.

"Yeah, like you need more wine," I told her.

She ignored me and poured wine for the three of us. As Tanya took the Motrin, Nicole went into detail about their evening out. I attempted to follow her chatter, but the heavenly smell of pussy on my lips kept me distracted.

"Shouldn’t your foot be elevated?" Nicole asked.

"Oh yeah, I must have moved the pillow," Tanya said. "I wonder how that could have happened...." she let her voice trail off and smiled.

"Must have been when you were laying on your side," I lied with a smile, and bent down to replace the pillow. As I uncovered her leg, Nicole and I both looked at the ankle. "The Motrin seems to be helping with the swelling," I said. "It doesn’t look too bad. Still purple, but not bad."

Tanya groaned and leaned back on her pillows. "I’m sorry I messed up the weekend for everyone," she apologized.

"You didn’t mess it up for anyone," Nicole said. "Things happen. Besides, it’s giving you two a chance to get to know each other. And Kris here is a good caretaker. She’ll take really good care of you."

I blushed and Tanya agreed with a smile, "Yes she is."

With that, Nicole excused herself saying, "Well, I’ll leave you two alone and finish my wine in the bedroom."

"You don’t have to leave," Tanya said.

"Yeah, I do. I’ll be passed out here in a minute," she said. "Brandi kinda wore me out."

As she started down the hallway, we both said our goodnights, and turned toward each other.

"You think we pulled it off?" Tanya asked.

"I doubt it," I said. "I have this great cologne I’m wearing." I smiled and looked into her eyes, then bent down to kiss her. "Come to think of it, you do too."

I rolled over on my back and pulled her onto my chest, holding her.

She wrapped her arms around my chest, and snuggled into my side, "Goodnight, Sweetie," she said.

"Goodnight, Babe," I told her and kissed the top of her head.

Sunday was a day of relaxing and hangover recuperation. I helped Tanya up to the table and propped her foot on a chair on top of a pillow.

The girls and I prepared breakfast as Tanya fidgeted in her chair.

"Don’t you even think about getting up, young lady!" Nicole scolded.

Tanya groaned..."Uh! I hate just sitting here being waited on!" she whined.

"Here," I said with a smile as I lay potatoes and a paring knife on the table beside her. "You can peel potatoes for hash browns, OK?"

Tanya’s face brightened as she turned to the task of peeling potatoes.

The girls were all chit-chatting about the night’s revelry, about who did what to whom... and about how we missed a wonderful time. Tanya and I just looked at each other with a gleam in our eyes.... We didn’t miss a thing!

 

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Indy.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.