The Best Erotic Stories.

The Voice
by Jimi Linden
©

This story was split into 6 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 6 parts for faster page loading.

Chapter 2 - PREPARATIONS

Nothing was as solid as a Cutlass. Jerry had scrimped and saved for over two years so he could buy the kind of car he wanted when he turned sixteen. Now he had it. A full sized, American made, two door hard top Oldsmobile Cutlass with full mag wheels and a Pioneer sound system that could blow your socks off. The only flaw, in his otherwise perfect car, was the full width bench seat instead of bucket seats. Maybe that could be useful though if Jill would just agree to stretch out across it. The seats reclined almost all the way flat, which also might be helpful. God, he'd like to get into her pants.

They'd kissed and groped just a little bit at church, but so far he hadn't actually felt her naked tits. Tonight he was determined to get at least that far.

Now though, he was working on clearing a barricade from a deserted country lane. The road had been blocked when the spring rains washed out a bridge. It seemed a perfect parking spot as the only farms that had been on the road were all on the other side of the downed bridge.

The county had planted a full width metal barrier and sign across the road. Now he was engaged in trying to loosen the bolts from either end of the obstacle. Then the whole thing would swing out of the way just like a gate.

Finally, the last bolt loosened, he swung one side of the whole affair away from its pole. After moving only about a foot and dropping down against the ground it stopped cold. The metal was too heavy for him to lift and no way was he going to open it wide enough for his car to pass. He sat down and almost cried with frustration.

Suddenly he remembered his car jack. He had bought a small, roller type hydraulic jack when he first bought the Olds. In two years he had never needed to use it. Now, it just might solve his impasse

Sure enough, when he fitted the jack under the end of the barricade he not only could lift it, but he could drag it open by rolling the jack. Now, the only problem would be closing it again because his jack wouldn't raise it high enough to meet the boltholes. He could get the end high enough by putting a jack stand under the barrier and lifting it a bit at a time, but this wouldn't be practical with Jill waiting in the car tonight.

The barricade was made up of two formed rails with a "closed road" sign attached to the middle of the top rail. Closer inspection enlightened him to the county's budget cutting half-assed way of doing things. The crew who had installed the sign had only used one bolt on each end of each rail. There were holes in the rails for more bolts, but only the one had been used on each end. A quick trip to town for more bolts plus a slight lift to the opposite end of the sign as he installed them provided an easily swinging gate which only he would know about.

Now all he had to do was get Jill out here.

The watcher on the hill observed all this through his field glasses.

(next)

This story was split into 6 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 6 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Jimi Linden.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.