The Best Erotic Stories.

Unforgettable
by Don Shows
©

This story was split into 7 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 7 parts for faster page loading.


Kurt had rolled to his stomach and was talking about how he should have bet more that full house he had at the poker table. Donna had no beginners luck and lost hundreds, having made rounds to almost every game in the casino. She pulled the covers back and patted Kurt's butt saying "Poor Baby, that's a cool thousand down the tubes." He mumbled a slightly drunken reply as Donna climbed over him and sat on his butt. She began to run her hands up and down his back, massaging his shoulders and spine. He didn't feel tense, probably relaxed from the alcohol, but her hands did feel good. He could feel her pussy on the crack of his butt. Letting her continue her massage he asked her questions about the show and her excitement of it returned. This hotel/casino was the one she talked about that had the school, Kurt had planned it this way so she would have the opportunity to at least see the school and get some information first hand. Donna's pushing on his back was causing her butt to move back and forth on his, this was causing her clit to rub against his tail bone. He could feel the dampness beginning to form. He asked if she was getting a little excited as he lifted his hips a little and she said yes, that it felt very good. "Would you prefer I rub something else?, " she asked. "Yea, I could use a chest massage too." Donna lifted herself enough that Kurt could roll over. Once comfortable again she placed her pussy on his flaccid cock and her hands on his chest. His cock began to grow under her. Her hands manipulated his chest and as they did her pussy began to move up and down his crotch causing him to stiffen even more. She liked looking down at her pussy and seeing his cock head peek out from under her as she slid her pussy back. The feel of him under pussy caused her to go from damp to outright wet and his stiffness to clit stroking hardness. She began to exert a pressure as she increased speed and found herself on the verge of orgasm. Kurt was enjoying the feel of her pussy practically masturbating him and closed his eyes to enjoy this when Donna began her chorus of moans and subtle cries. He looked at her, her head held high, her tits swaying with the motion of her ass. She was about to cum so he lifted his hips to help in a mock fucking. With one final "Oh, God," Donna burst into orgasm, her hips jerking and gyrating on the cock beneath her. "Come up her," Kurt said as her orgasm finished. He reached for her hips to pull her up and to his mouth. She walked on her knees keeping her pussy on his skin as he made her way up his torso to his face. When she arrived Kurt took a deep breath of her, his nose being tickled by her pussy hair. He placed his hands on her ass, grasping each cheek as his tongue licked up and down her pussy lips. She reached down and opened them for him, exposing her reddened clit for his tongue. He licked straight up the middle, his broad tongue crossing her clit until the tip of his tongue rested on her clit. He began to roll it around and up and down, increasing his pressure. His chin began to fit snugly into her open pussy, coated with her wetness. As his tongue worked her clit, he began to suck it and his hands migrated to her tits, his fingers on her nipples. It didn't take her long to cum again, complete with smashing her pussy fully onto his mouth and loud cries of approval.

"Let's go for something different," she said as she moved down to his chest. "Ok, what do you have in mind?," Kurt asked. "I'll show you." Donna got off Kurt's chest and turned around. She moved herself down until she was poised above his upright, hardened cock. She reached back and teased her head of it with her fingers before rubbing it against her pussy. As she lowered herself, he slipped easily into her wet warmth. "How's the view from there Kurt Baby?," she asked as she began to move her ass, sliding his cock in and out of herself. She moved slow and deliberately so Kurt could see himself disappear and reappear, her parted pussy and ass gobbling his cock. Donna was able to reach back and play with his balls as she fucked for his viewing pleasure. As the sensation of Kurt's full cock pumping into her pussy increased, she moved her hand from his balls, placing her index finger on her clit. She stroked with the full length of the finger, bringing herself to another full force orgasm that choked Kurt's cock causing him to cum as well. He watched as his cum oozed out her pussy and was smeared over him by the up and down movement of Donna. "That was great," Kurt said as Donna lay herself down between his legs.

"Um, yes, wonderful," Donna agreed. Both found themselves yawning and tired from a night of the show, gambling, drinking and fucking. Donna came back up to her pillow and Kurt held her as they fell asleep.

Kurt opened his eyes and almost panicked. He quickly reached for the phone and called the desk for a time check, nine-thirty a.m., the pleasant voice said. Kurt thanked the clerk and hung up then went to the bathroom to pee. While peeing, Donna quietly came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Good morning great lover, how are you?," she asked, resting her head against his back. She startled him a little and caused his pee stream to stop. "I'm good, wonderful lady, how are you?," he strained a bit and got his pee going again. Her hand traveled down his stomach and rested on his pubic hair where she stroked with her fingers. "What time is it," Donna asked. "Nine-thirty, we have an hours and a half before out appointment this morning." "Appointment, what appointment. Oh no, we're not getting married, not in a cheesy Las Vegas Chapel anyway." Donna was smiling behind her surprise. "Not that I wouldn't want to baby, but I'm not ready for that so soon," Kurt assured her. "We have an appointment on the 17th floor at eleven o'clock." "What are you talking about Kurt?" "You'll see, want some breakfast, I can call down and have it brought up?" "Do I have to torture you with a long slow blow job to get it out of you, where are we going?" Kurt smiled and turned around. "I promise, you'll like it," he hushed her with a quick soft kiss, a hand on her ass. "Breakfast?" "Yes, do I have time to shower?" Donna sort of huffed away to her backpack for a toothbrush and toiletries. "Yea, plenty of time, I'll call down for breakfast, do you trust me to order?" "I'm not sure I trust you for anything since your keeping me in such suspense, but I guess you can, just keep it light, Ok?" "Ok," Kurt replied and picked up the phone to order four croissants, strawberries and chocolate-strawberry flavored coffee. He lay back down on the bed. Donna was standing in the bathroom doorway looking at him smiling. "You are something you know. A wonderful person, great lover and have a beautiful cock." At that Kurt reached down and waved his cock at her. She laughed and turned to head to the shower. "You've got a great ass," Kurt said, returning her compliment. She wiggled it at him as she opened the shower door and turned on the water. Once it was hot enough she stepped in and began to soak her hair. The hot water felt good running down her body. She began to shampoo her hair and after rinsing it, switched to soaping her body. She was washing her pubic hair where she liked to make soap foam-up. It felt good. Knowing she had time she let a finger dip into her pussy to finger her clit. Kurt lay on the bed watching Donna, the shower door obscuring but not hiding. It was a very erotic show, he enjoyed it and his cock gave her a standing ovation. A knock came at the door just as Donna finished her self love and shower routine. Kurt got up and put on a robe. He closed the bathroom door as she exited the shower letting her know breakfast had arrived before answering the knock. Kurt tipped the delivery girl and wheeled the cart into the room just as a dripping wet Donna came out of the bathroom, her hair rolled up into a towel. Water droplets were running down her breasts and clung to her pubic hair, he wished he had a camera to take a picture. He thought how nice that shot would be for the wallpaper on his desktop. The breakfast was warm and it's aroma made them realize how hungry they were. They sat and ate in their nudity, making small talk about the money they lost and the show. Donna asked when their flight back was and Kurt said Tuesday afternoon. There was plenty of time for fun. Once breakfast was completed Kurt suggested Donna put on the pants outfit he bought her and to do her hair and face real nice. It was then she remembered she forgot make up. "No problem," Kurt said. "We'll have a beautician from the downstairs salon come up." He made the phone call then told Donna he needed to go downstairs to get more money. "The beautician will be right up so you might want to put your robe on." "Ok, sweetie, it's been a long time since a beautician has done my hair and face." Kurt dressed and left the room just as the beautician arrived. He went down stairs and outside to the nearest bank to get a large cash withdrawal on his credit card. From there he went to the 17th floor of the casino and talked with the manager of the dance school. Returning to the suite the beautician was on her way to the elevator and Kurt stopped her and gave her a one hundred dollar tip. He entered the suite and Donna was standing by the closet in bra and panties getting ready to put her pants suit on, her face and hair perfect. "Ah, what a beautiful sight," he said. "We have fifteen minutes till our appointment." "Where are we going?" she asked as if she thought he would tell her. "You'll see," he was not about to give up the surprise. With five minutes to go they were in the elevator going down to the 17th. The exited the elevator and Kurt took Donna's hand. "Get ready, here comes another dream come true. They walked to room 1701 which was an office suite. Donna decided this whole floor must be offices as the doors were fewer and each had a plaque on the left side with various names and designations. Kurt opened the door to 1701 and let the receptionist know they had an eleven o'clock appointment with the manager. He purposely hid the door plaque from Donna. "Come in please and sit down," the receptionist said, "Darrell will be right with you." "What is this place?" asked Donna. "Hello, good to see you, Oh, you must be Donna. Well Kurt was absolutely right, your fabulous." "Donna, this is Darrell Collins, owner and head dance master of Casino Royale, School of Modern Dance." Donna's mouth fell open, she shook Darrell's hand then turned and gave Kurt a big thank you hug. "Darrell has agreed to show you around and let you meet some of the dancers and instructors." Kurt told her. "Yes, and we're going to have just so much fun," Darrell added. "Now, Kurt you just go gamble or something and leave Donna to me, she'll be fine. And Oh, you must do something about those shoes, like loose them," he said laughing. "Thanks for the advice Darrell, I will." Kurt kissed Donna on the cheek and told her to have fun and that they should meet in the suite whenever she was ready. He was going to take a nap after some gambling and lunch. "And maybe some girl watching," Darrell added.

About six o'clock Donna entered the suite to find Kurt fast asleep on the sofa, the television on. She sat down on the floor and began to play with his hair to wake him. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled at her. "How was your afternoon Donna?" "Miraculous, simply miraculous. He toured me, introduced me, let me join with students in the classes, it was so much fun. How was your afternoon?" "Well, I broke even at craps, grabbed a salad and came up here and crashed. See, I told you you'd like your appointment." "Your so wonderful, so wonderful," Donna kissed him then suggested dinner, she was starved. "I'll bet you are," Kurt said. I've reserved a table for dinner at eight and the show at ten, can you wait that long or shall I order you a snack." "Oh, I think I'll just wait. Do you mind if I nap?" she asked. "No, not at all, gives me a chance to nap longer, I'll call the desk for a wake-up call." Donna stripped down to panties and lay on the bed, she was soon snoring lightly. The phone rank at seven thirty. Kurt answered and thanked the desk clerk. Donna woke at the sound of the phone, stretched a big wide stretch, her breasts had squiggly lines from where they were pressed into the bedspread. They were both coming out of the haze of napping and exchanged little conversation while getting ready for dinner and the show. "Your absolutely beautiful tonight," he said as the were about to leave the suite. "And you wear a tux quite well," she returned. They were seated at their table and ordered drinks. After a few moments passed in conversation about Donna's afternoon, dinner arrived. They ate leisurely and had an after dinner drink before the show which Donna was very excited about. After the show they wearily went back to their suite. Both agreed they were too worn out from the last two nights for sex tonight and went to bed early. Donna fell asleep in Kurt's arms.

Donna woke the next morning to find Kurt not beside her. Instead she found a long note and a thick envelope on his pillow. She read the note.

Dear Unforgettable; On purpose, there was only one return trip ticket. I brought you to Las Vegas for two reasons. One is because I like you very much and wanted to show you a wonderful time. The second: I can't help but remember when someone gave me a big push and break in life. Today I am young and wealthy thanks to that push and break. I want to give that same push and break back, to you love. I have enrolled you in the Dance School. It's all paid for. Darrell will help you settle in (don't worry, he's gay). You will be a resident student which is part of the paid tuition. All you have to do is make the choice. In the envelope you will find $15,000.00 in cash. If you stay away from the tables it should last a long while. The other side of your choice is to buy a plane ticket back home. If that is your choice, keep the change. I truly want to see your name in lights and on a school or club of your own someday. You have the talent and brains to do it, so I hope you make the right choice. Thank you for a wonderful time, for making fantastic love to me and for the pleasure of being a small part of your life. Good Luck Donna. Kurt

Donna was dumbfounded, could not believe her eyes as she finished reading Kurt's letter. She could go to school just like she always dreamed and get a fresh start away from exotic dance into real dance. She lay her head down on her pillow and began to cry. "Thank you Kurt Baby, I will never forget you for this and I vow to give someone a push and a break in return someday.

The End.

Send all comments about this story to Don Shows.

This story was split into 7 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 7 parts for faster page loading.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.