The Best Erotic Stories.

Wait For a Diamond
by Softly
©

Jim Bluebaker was very selective about the girls that he dated. Hank, his dad told him; "Son, two things to remember in life, carefully pick a diamond for a wife, and when you have a chance to get something really important be prepared to risk everything for it".

Jim was starting point guard for Indiana his senior year. His 3.3 grade point average was enough to get him in law school. In June of 1998 he graduated. When he returned home his Mom and Dad sat him down and explained to him that a trust that his grandfather had set up for him was now his. In 1984, 16,666 shares of Microsoft were purchased at a cost of $6.00 per share. There had been two stock splits so the share total was now 66,664. At $115.00 per share, Jim was worth $7,666,360.00

"Jim, we think that you should travel across the United states. Never let anyone know what you are worth. Work a couple months here and then a couple months there. Study people. Dare. and while you are doing it, look for a woman like your Mother, a Diamond!"

Jim bought a used ten passenger Ford van, removed some seats, and set out. November 3, he was six miles East of Cody, Wyoming on route 14. Howling wind blew the snow. Jim slowed to pass a car stopped partly on the pavement. Seeing a woman inside, he stopped. As he approached the drivers window, he could see that she was about seventy years old and sobbing. He got in the passenger side. He asked if he could help. Her story rushed from her lips. She had run out of money, her car just died, and her doctor had just told her that she only had a short time to live because of her cancer. Worst of all, who would or could take care of her grand daughter?

Jim pushed her car off the road and took her home. Home was a log home, two hundred yards off the road about two miles from where he had met Emma. Emma was very weak. After they got settled, and Emma had made tea, she asked Jim if he would like to meet her grand daughter, Sandy. Entering the bed room, Jim observed a young woman, in a hospital type bed, cranked up, covered from the neck down by a blanket. Coal black hair, offset by white skin and deep blue eyes that stared straight ahead.

Emma explained that Sandy was a Junior at the University of Wyoming, until twenty days ago. She was driving a snowmobile that had hit a tree stump buried under the snow. The doctors performed extensive tests on her. Sandy could not move her head, eyes, arms, legs, or speak. She could feel any touch, hear well, see things in front of her. If you put her on a bed pan, she would go. There were no broken bones. Her doctor wrote that he believed that she had bruised a nerve. She would return to normal, but it might be next week or two years from now. She should be talked to and given as much stimulation as possible. She was sent home with Emma.

Emma was terrified, that if she died that Sandy would be put in a nursing home to be left alone all day. Jim quietly ask if it would be ok if he stayed a few days. An hour later, Jim had sorted some things out in his mind. "Emma, lets sit at the table. Show me your outstanding bills." Jim wrote out $6,452.00 worth of checks. "Emma, I give you my word that I will take care of Sandy." "Speaking of Sandy, she needs a bath." Emma filled the tub. Jim carried Sandy to the bath room, which was warm, undressed her and lowered Sandy into the water. Not in his wildest dreams, did Jim expect to see what was now before him. She was a Goddess! Sandy had long perfectly shaped legs, ample fanny, nice waist, flowing to her breasts which pointed up and highlighted her neck and arms. He used a hand towel to wash all but her breasts and vagina. Emma did those. Jim pictured in his mind; "She can hear, see, fully understand what I have done to her.

That night, listening to Emma cough, Jim sensed that his promise to protect Sandy demanded quick action. The next day, after a long discussion with Emma, they took Sandy with them to visit Mr. Wilson, a justice of the peace, that had known Emma for thirty years. Jim had decided early on that he would include Sandy in all conversations. The four sat down, Sandy in a wheel chair, with her head propped up.

Emma told Hector that "Jim here was about to marry Sandy when the accident happened. She wanted Hector to marry them now. She would answer for Sandy." I am sure that old Hector thought that Sandy must be pregnant. In any event Hector married Jim and Sandy. Jim thought as they drove away, "Now, as her husband, I can move her to my home until she recovers, after Emma dies." Emma died on November 22. Jim took Sandy with him to the bank. He arranged for the property to be sold, and the funds to be set up in a trust for Sandy. Jim found several home movies. They showed Sandy playing basketball, running, playing with small children, and working at an old folks home. Emma had mentioned that Sandy was getting a degree in education. His description of her every move was," graceful". He knew that he was in love with her. She was a "diamond". He knew, also, that he had just taken that," risk it all on one pitch or toss", that his Dad had said a man must do. He called his Mom and Dad. "I'm coming home, married, found my Diamond". Hanks reply," we will be looking for you son".

Sandy, was next to him in her wheel chair as he said all this, and he explained to her that he loved her and that when she could respond he hoped she could love him. He washed her in the tub. Laying next to her, both naked, he reached another decision. Her doctor said that she should be stimulated. Gently, he kissed her on the mouth. His hands rubbed her warm skin, first on the arms, then moving to her chest. Sandy's breasts were full, yet soft and inviting. His mouth went on to the left one. Her untrimmed bush was black, thick, and smelled of a mixture of woman and bath. Sandy had a three inch space between her trim legs that gave Jim's hand easy access to run his finger up her slot. He kissed her across her tummy and then his mouth was nearing her love tunnel. The smell was arousing. Jim's finger told him a story that no one had used her love tunnel before. Very small. Jim's cock was fully erect and it was talking to Jim." Jim, baby, this pussy is yours, and I am ready!!!!"

Ecstasy, pure ecstasy, was on Jim's face as his mouth facened onto her clitoris. Faster and faster he moved his mouth in circles. Then, he felt it. Her vagina was throbbing, contracting, and a flow of her love juice was running out of her tunnel. Sandy had just orgasm! Jim was so excited that he put his throbbing cock to her opening and thrust it in. He covered her face with wet kisses as he pumped more and more of his cock into her. It was all in. It was all in, and it felt so good. He stopped and kissed her first on the lips and then under her chin. His cock shouted," Whoa, giddy up, hump, thrust". Jim spread Sandy wider and pumped his manhood in and out of her tight pussy. Suddenly, he could feel her vagina gripping him and he felt an increased flow of juice in her vagina. "She had orgasm again", he thought as her thrust as deep as he could, again and again, to unload his sperm into her. They lay side by side for ten minutes as he caressed her. Then Mr. Cock thickened and slowly rose throb by throb. Slowly, ever so slowly he pushed old Mr. Cock into her again. He lifted her legs for maximum penetration and thrust deeply into her. Slowly he would withdraw and them slam his manhood deeply into her. Her vagina gripped him even harder this time as he emptied himself into her.

It took three days to drive to his home in Vermont. Each night, he again savored the "fine wine" of total sex with his "Diamond". Every day her talked to her about this and that. Above all else he told her that even if she never got better, that he would be there for her.

He pulled into his drive way. After kissing his Mom and shaking his Dad hand, he ask that they sit on the couch and say nothing until he was finished. He would bring in his "Diamond", explain things, and we would go from there. He got Sandy and wheeled her into the room. Jim explained that he believed that Sandy saw them, heard every word, could feel, and would one day recover all her motor functions. He then filled them in on what he had seen in her movies; of her grace, love of sports, children, and helping old people. When Jim finished, his mother went over to Sandy, grabbed both of her hands, looked right into her eyes and said," Welcome to the Bluebakers, I am thrilled that our son has found you and hope that you will always be one of us. I teach fourth grade. Tomorrow, I will take you with me to meet my class." Hank, kissed her on the forehead, and said, "Welcome aboard. I fix a separate area for you kids".

The next day Hank arranged for three new rooms to be added to the home. Over the next six months, the Bluebakers included Sandy in all their activities; movies, plays, school, sports, family discussions.

Jim settled down into a routine of having sex with Sandy three times a week. Mrs. Bluebaker obtained birth control pills. Jim would spend an hour in foreplay. He would talk to her, smuggle, and then his cock would rise, throb and call to him, "C'mon big boy, I'm ready to plunge into the wet dark, and wonderful." She was always so so tight. Jim thrilled to her orgasms, even though she never said a word, and her body never twitched. It was only the vagina that convulsed.

Summer came. Mrs. Bluebaker took Sandy in her golf cart every time she played. Talked golf to her throughout her round. Then on August 5, they were caught out when a thunderstorm came overhead. Mrs. Bluebaker pulled the cart into a maintenance shed. Both woman sat watching the storm. Less then two hundred yards away the sky flashed and lightning struck a tall pine tree. A second later, it struck the tree again. Tremendous noise. Mrs. Bluebaker said, "wow that was scary". A very feminine voice answered, "Yes, it sure was." Mrs. Bluebakers head spun towards Sandy. Their eyes met. With tears in their eyes the woman hugged. Sandy was back!

Jim walked in the front door at five. His Mom said, "Jim, I have something to show you". Jim stopped. His Mom entered the room holding a walking Sandy's arm. When they could touch, Mrs. Bluebaker said, "I'll leave you kids alone". Tears poured from Jim's eyes. She was so beautiful. Sandy reached up and wiped the tears first from his right eye, and then the left. Pushing up onto her toes, she kissed him on the mouth. A long long kiss. Sandy looked him in the eye. Her low sexy voice was music to Jim's ears when she said, "I remember everything, and you, stud, are a woman's dream. Oh, we won't need those birth control pills any more, cause your Mom wants a grandbaby.

 

Send all comments about this story to Softly.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.