The Best Erotic Stories.

A Drinking Mate
by Foeg
©

Kate and Jim Markham had been married for ten years. The gloss had gone off their marriage. Jimmy was drinking too much consequently was not much good in bed. Kate feeling some what frustrated had discussed this with him several times. Jimmy always promising to improve the situation, but never actually doing anything about it.

One night he arrived home after a session at the pub with a guy he had met saying he had brought him home for supper. This embarrassed Kate somewhat as she had just had a shower and was wearing her black negligee in anticipation of Jimmy being sober. Jim introduced his friend as Mulatto a Zulu from Durban. He was with the South African athletics team over for the Olympic games.

He stood six foot tall and was as black as coal. Jimmy organised drinks for them all and put some soft music on. Mulatto and Kate sat opposite each other on the lounge chairs and Jimmy draped himself across the couch. As they sat and chatted Mulatto began to look over Kate thinking what a petite little woman, her body was perfectly proportioned she had ample breasts with a trim figure. After a while, Jimmy got up and poured himself another drink.

"Why don't you have a dance with Kate?" he suggested to Mulatto

"Oh don't be silly Jim. You will embarrass Mulatto," said Kate.

"No I would like to very much," Mulatto replied and before Kate had realised it. He took her by the hands and gently pulled her to a standing position slipped his arms around her back and started to dance. It seemed so natural so Kate slipped her arms around Mulatto and fell into the rhythm of the dance.

"You two look good to gather," Jimmy Yawned. And settled down further in the couch.

Kate started to relax after Jimmy had said this and looked up at Mulatto thinking what a hunk. His Big hands were gently massaging the small of her back pulling her closer to him.

"You're a very attractive woman," He said as the tape stopped.

"Thank you, you're a very handsome man, but I think we better join Jimmy again." Kate replied.

"Don't worry about Jimmy he has had a skin full, he will be fast asleep soon."

Kate looked over to where Jimmy had been sitting to discover that he had stretched himself out full length on the couch, his eyes where closed and his breathing had settled into that slow pace of a man in a deep sleep.

"Shouldn't we get him to bed," Kate asked Mulatto who was over by the tape player putting another tape on.

"No best let him sleep it off." Mulatto said taking Kate in his arms again and starting to dance to the slow sexy number that he had put on. "We should not be doing this," she said.

"It's alright I'll stop if you want me to but Jim is asleep, and he did tell us to dance together, you like dancing don't you."

"Yes, well just one dance," Kate murmured.

Mulatto pulled Kate closer so that the front of her body was touching his. As they danced, he backed her up to the dinning room table, trapping her between him and the table. Leaning over he began kissing her neck.

"Oh Mulatto please stop."

"Kate you are really turning me on you must know how excited I am,"

Kate was certainly aware of his state as she could feel his crotch rubbing on her stomach it was not unpleasant, but she was married, and Jim was there on the couch.

"You don't find me unattractive do you."

"No!"

"Well then relax, I won't hurt you."

The closeness of his body rubbing on her belly was beginning to create that familiar sensation in her crotch.

"You're a very sexy woman you really are making me horny just feel this," he said as he sipped his hands under her buttocks. He gently lifted her of the table and rubbed her crotch against his.

"There feel how horny my cock is," he said.

Before Kate could protest, he bent his head and kissed her open mouth slipping his tongue into her mouth, he sucked her tongue, he felt her resistance dissolve. He slipped his hand up to her breast feeling for her nipple through thin material of her negligee. His other hand fell to her thigh; he gently eased it around and under the negligee discovering that she was not wearing any nickers as his fingers reached her cunt lips he found they easily slid in as she was already wet Mulatto knew she would not stop now. She would let him fuck her.

Kate recognised she would not turn back now; she was going to commit adultery. She was going to let this gorgeous hunk of a man make love to her, everything about him was so sexy, the way he held her, even the way he used dirty talk to her.

"I am going to fuck you little white girl with my big black cock," he said.

"Oh yes do it but not here in front of Jim," she said.

"He is asleep he will not know," he said as gently lifted her and sat her on the edge of the table. He undid the tie on her gown and slipped it of her shoulders at the same time undoing the buttons at the top of her negligee to expose her breasts Her nipples were taut and erect. He slipped his tee shirt off, unbuckled the belt on his jeans, and slid them to the floor

She gasped at the sight of the bulge in his tight bikini pants. He knelt between her legs gently easing them apart, opening her up to allow his mouth to kiss his way up the inside of her thighs. Finally reaching his goal, he began to gently suck her engorged clitoris. Using two of his fingers he began to slide them in and out of her vagina.

"Oh My God!" She gasped as he started to suck harder and move his fingers faster.

"Oh Mulatto you'll make me come," Janet cried.

"Don't come yet," he mumbled from between her legs, Mulatto stood and removed his bikini pants and his huge black shinning cock sprang free. To Kate it looked a foot long and as thick as her arm.

"Oh my god you can't put that up me," she wailed.

He gently ease her back down onto the table, edging her backside so it was just hanging over the edge of the table, taking her by the ankles he lifted her legs onto his shoulders. He leaned forward and placed the tip of his cock at the lips of her cunt he rubbed it up and down the lips coating it with her juice saying.

"You are going to love this Kate this will be the best fuck you have ever had." Kate could feel the huge bulbous end of his cock beginning to open her cunt up.

"Oh no its to big you split me in two please stop."

He stopped, and just held it steady at the opening, then using his fore finger and thumb, he took hold of her clitoris and started to manipulate it.

Suddenly Kate began experiencing an orgasm as she reached the peak

Mulatto slid his huge cock right up her

"I am not hurting you?" he asked.

"No but it feels s-so big it really is true about black men they are huge."

"Yes but cunts are like elastic and stretch."

He started to move his pelvis making his cock fuck her cunt.

"I am going to fill you with my come white girl," he groaned as his excitement began to rise.

"I am going to fuck you raw." " Oh Yes fuck me raw, fuck me with your big black cock." Kate cried out as Mulatto began to pound her harder and harder.

"Oh Kate I am coming," Mulatto suddenly cried.

"Oh yes now together," Kate screeched as they simultaneously orgasmed.

The next morning as Jim, took Kate her customary cup of tea in bed, before he left for work, he said.

"Sorry about springing Mulatto on you like that."

"Oh that's alright Jim."

"I hope it was not too boring for you."

"It was a bit," Kate said with an enigmatic smile.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Foeg.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.