The Best Erotic Stories.

Broken
by Master72200
©

Holly and I met ten years ago, and have managed to keep our friendship going despite life's many changes. Although we only see each other a few times a year, we began a strong e-mail relationship about a year ago, and that has been our primary means of communication.

In the last six months, those messages have become decidedly more sexual, as we began to discuss our mutual fantasies. I confessed a desire to dominate someone, while Holly had admitted to being excited by both sides of the master/servant equation. We even joked about who would master whom; playing out roles on the net, constantly teasing each other, but never following through.

Last weekend, I agreed to meet some old friends for drinks. Since it was on Holly's side of town, I stopped by her place to say hi first. We talked, had a beer, and I invited her to join us. Somewhere in the back of my head the wheels were already turning, though I would never have admitted it.

We had drinks with six or seven friends, and got pretty lit. Holly's not much of a drinker, and before long she was completely loaded. We said goodbye to the others and I drove her home. Even at this point, if you had asked me what was going to happen, I would have said "nothing".

When we stepped into Holly's apartment, it was as if we stepped out of our selves and into our "roles". I know that sounds weird, but the lighting, the mood, everything seemed to draw us in. She stepped up to me and we embraced in a hug. Before long, out lips found each other and we locked in a passionate kiss.

Now I'm no stranger to women, and I've found myself in this situation many times before, but for some reason, maybe the drinks or all those e-mails about dominance, this time I had to the courage to play my part. And I played it to perfection.

I gently took Holly's hands in mine and placed them on top of her flowing red hair. Then, slowly, I began to work my hands along the ample curves of her body. Instinctively, she slid her hands down to touch me. At that point, I could have just given up, but I didn't. Firmly but quietly I said "Put your hands back on top of your head". And she did as I asked. "Good girl". Things were definitely going my way.

Emboldened by this little victory, my hands moved more freely, cupping her large breasts and exploring her inner thighs, and ass. "Do you like that?" No answer. "I said, do you like that?"

"Yes" she whispered, lost in a sea of booze, desire and growing submission. I decided to take a chance.

"Yes, what?" a said firmly. Again, no answer. I gave her a swat on the ass, not hard, but definitely a message. "Yes what?"

After a moment, the corners of her mouth turned up in a sexy smile, and she whispered, "Yes, Master." She was going to submit, but neither of us had any idea to what extent.

"That's right, I am your Master. And what does that make you?", I asked as I peeled off her top. In an instant, her bra joined her top on the floor. Holly's breasts were gorgeous, large and round with big juicy nipples that were rock hard.

"I'm ... I'm ... your slave." she whimpered. "Damn right you are." I slipped her tight pants over her thighs and down to the floor. Her panties followed, exposing her flaming red bush. "And what are you going to do for me?"

"Anything you want", she moaned as I ran my fingers between her legs. Normally, if a woman said those words to me, I'd be in heaven. But tonight, that wasn't going to be good enough. I landed a second slap, this time a little harder, on her exposed ass cheek. It left a little red mark. "Get it right, bitch. What are you going to do for me?"

"Anything you want, Master." She wasn't smiling anymore; this was getting serious and we both knew it.

"Play with your tits for me".

"Yes Master", and she did as I commanded. I couldn't believe it! I was standing there watching my friend fondle her tits with abandon for my pleasure. I was so turned on, and that only fueled my fire for more control. I grabbed her crotch roughly; she was soaking wet! Apparently we were both getting into the game.

"What's this?"

"It's my ... my ..."

"Your pussy?" I offered.

"It's my pussy Master" she said almost in a whisper.

"No it's not!" A hard smack to the ass. "Who's pussy is this?" I asked as I worked my fingers furiously between her legs.

"It's your pussy, Master."

"Damn right it is. Would you like to play with my pussy, bitch?"

Her "Yes Masters" were barely audible now. "Then ask my permission".

She paused for a moment; those words don't come easily for most women. I decided to encourage her with another swat on the ass.

"May I please play with your pussy Master?" I nodded my consent, and she went to work on herself with a recklessness like I have never seen before. One hand on her clit and the other squeezing a breast, Holly gave in to her desire and masturbated wildly in front of me. Even I was taken aback; mesmerized by the show I had orchestrated.

In no time at all, she was moaning and close to orgasm. "Do you like that? Does that make you want to cum?"

"Yes Master."

"If you cum without my permission, I'm gonna make you suffer. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master. I ..." She looked up at me with her soft green eyes; the eyes of my longtime friend. "Please don't make me say it."

This was her last stand, her last chance to save her pride, her dignity and her sense of self. I could pull back now, and we'd just have a fun romp; no harm no foul. But I had already had a taste of total dominance, the almost primitive sense that she was powerless to stop me. I was intoxicated by it; I was as much a slave to power as Holly was to me.

I landed a hard slap across her face, and she let out and audible groan. "Don't fucking look at me, bitch. You don't deserve to look at me. Now ask!"

She had lost, and she knew it. "May I please cum for you Master?" she said with a voice that sounded like defeat. I gave my consent and she did as I commanded. Holly stood, completely naked in the middle of the room, masturbating herself to orgasm while I watched. There was nothing she wouldn't do for me now.

"You're my bitch now. You'll do what I say, when I say, where I say, to whom I say- without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master" when moaned as she quivered in orgasm. As I watched her complete her task I suddenly realized that I was rock hard myself and had yet to be touched.

"Very good, slave. Now get on your knees." She did so without hesitation. "Take out my cock". Again, no hesitation. "Now suck it, bitch".

Her "Yes Master" was muffled by my cock as she went to work on it. On any other night, things might have ended here with a fantastic blowjob, but once again, my need to dominate overcame my need to orgasm. I grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet. "Place your hands on the edge of the couch". She went and stood at the edge of the couch and put her hands on the armrest. "Now count for me."

I smacked her left ass cheek hard. "One!" her groaned, obviously smarting. I landed a second smack on her right cheek. "Two!" For the next few minutes I landed smack after smack to her bright red ass cheeks, while she counted them out. Finally, I shoved her down on to the couch. "Now thank me".

"Thank you Master" as she lay motionless. I sat next to her on the couch and began to play with her clit again, while she lay silently receiving my ministrations.

Suddenly the door to her apartment opened and her roommate stood

staring at us. There was a moment where no one knew what to do, then her roommate ran back out and shut the door behind her. Holly and I sat there for a moment, caught between our real selves and our roles; embarrassed, aroused, confused. I collected myself, stood, reached out my hand, and said "Follow me". Completely subserviant, Holly followed me into her bedroom.

Maybe I the embarrassment of being caught had affected me, because, once in her room, I grew angry and I took my anger out on Holly. I was not only bent on complete domination but humiliation as well. I laid down on her bed and commanded her to suck my cock. She did as she was told.

"Now lick my balls, slave". Without hesitation her tongue began to expertly caress my balls while one hand simultaneously worked my shaft. Still, this wasn't enough.

"Tongue my ass, bitch." I can't believe those words came out of my mouth. But it was the dirtiest thing I could think of, the most humiliating command I could give. And she was going to do it or suffer the consequences.

To my surprise she did as she was told. She began slowly, encircling the rim and then sliding her tongue up to my balls. The motion was repeated several times.

"Stick your tongue in my asshole". Stiffening her tongue, Holly pushed into my asshole. "That's it- keep going." She repeated again and again, darting her tongue in and out, almost relishing in the depravity of the act.

Finally, I could take it no longer. I pushed her away and got up from the bed. "Get down on all fours, and put your head down."

"Yes Master." I got behind and took her doggie style. She was so wet, so vulnerable, with her ass sticking in the air and her head down. As I picked up speed I grabbed her hair like the reins of a horse and pulled her head up.

"Who am I?"

"My Master" Holly moaned, her heart quickening.

"And who are you?"

"I am your slave, Master."

"That's right, bitch." I was pumping furiously and her hips bucked back against me with equal enthusiasm. "And that means you do what I want, where I want, when I want, to whom I want, with out question!"

"Yes Master" she cried as her orgasm flowed. And with that I myself came, almost uncontrollably, quivering as I filled her with my angry load.

Eventually, we both collapsed on the bed. Silently. Peacefully. We got dressed in near silence, shared a long hug and a tender kiss goodnight, and I walked out.

Holly and I shared something that night; a side of ourselves that no one else has ever seen. She e-mailed me the other day about our encounter, asking me if I liked being "King for a Day". I said that I had definitely been King, but not just for a day. Because once you've been broken they way I broke Holly, you can't ever go back. I own her now.

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Master72200.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.