The Best Erotic Stories.

Blood, Sweat, and Tears
by BroDoSis
©

God, it was hot. I had been using my parent's sauna for a few months now, but hadn't gotten used to how damn warm it could get; maybe I never would...My younger sisters Valerie and Suzanne had never used it and my parents were maybe too old to be thinking very hard about health and fitness; they were happy that their son had been spending time using what had been a considerable investment.

I used it 3 or 4 nights a week, after working out at the local gym. It felt great to sit in there in that small, hot room and sweat after working out; really relaxing and solitary. Well...I was single, too, and I'll admit--it was also my favorite spot to masturbate, especially after coming home from the gym all pumped up and with no significant other to come home to; the whole trip in there was so soothing, so relaxing, that over time, it had become a habit.

Then out of the blue, I caught Valerie spying on me. Bitch. There was a 12"x12" opening in the far wall of the sauna where there used to be a vent grate, it was replaced about 2 years before when Dad upgraded some of the vent work. The whole was blocked with a similarly shaped piece of wood, but could easily be removed or simply moved over slightly, allowing someone crouching on the outside of the wall to peek in. And that's exactly what Valerie was doing.

She dropped the freaking piece of wood. There I sat, dick in hand, looking up in horror at my startled sister's face peering through the now-wide open hole in the wall. She had me red-handed, as it were. She put her hand over her mouth and ran upstairs. I was gonna kill her...

How much had she seen? How many times had she seen it? Had she told anyone what I did down there? Man did I have some questions for her. When I finally caught up to her the next afternoon, I was furious. She was really embarassed; she apologized profusely, but didn't answer any specific questions. She broke down in tears at one point; I realized how badly she felt about it and left it at that, after making her promise never to do it again.

I didn't jerk off that night; I went to sleep horny and anxious. Could our relationship ever be the same?

The next few times I sat in the sauna jerking off, I had a hard time getting and keeping an erection...Maybe I was afraid that Val was peeking again, or...a weird thought crossed my mind...maybe it was because I knew she wasn't; she had promised not to ever again and I believed her. This idea intrigued me, so I concentrated on fantasizing about masturbating while Val watched from her hiding place...Instant hard-on. I beat my meat furiously and came long and hard, imagining my sister sitting in the corner watching me shoot my load. Wow...

After a few days I realized I couldn't come unless I was thinking of Val watching me. Part of me thought this was sick, while another part of me was trying to think of how I could make it happen...Surely she would never go for it if I asked directly, my little sister would be completely freaked out by the direct approach, especially after what we had just been through. No, this would take some finesse...

A few days later I asked her if we could talk. I had just gotten home from the gym and was about to go into the sauna; I asked her to join me. I lied and told her it was about our younger sister Suzy and we needed to do it where Mom and Dad wouldn't hear. She looked at me a little curiously and said she'd meet me there in a few.

Once she came inside I immediately dropped the pretense and asked her about her spying. 'You didn't want to talk about this before, Val, and you got all upset on me; I thought that maybe after a few days we could settle this.'

'Tommy, I thought we dropped this! I said I wouldn't tell anyone and I'll never do it again! What more do you want?'

'I want some answers. How many times did you watch me?'

Val was uncomfortable. She squirmed on her bench seat. 'Well...I...I guess two or three times...'

She was still embarrassed, and obviously still feeling a little guilty about watching me. But I wanted to talk this out; get it out in the open. I wanted her to know that I was OK with it; in fact, it was more than OK, I wanted it to happen again. How to tell her...

'Are you sure? Just two or three times? Valerie, don't worry. I'm not embarrassed or ashamed about what I do in here. We all do it. I know you do it. I'm not mad about you spying on me anymore. I just want to know why you watched me.'

Valerie seemed relieved that I was no longer upset about this issue, but still reluctant to speak about it. She finally looked up at me sheepishly and said, 'I don't know...I guess I...It was interesting! Tommy, c'mon...I don't want to talk about this with you anymore.'

I shifted on the bench slightly, moving in just a bit closer to her. 'Please, Valerie. Why did you come back and watch again and again? There must be a reason...' My robe had opened and I spread my legs apart slowly. Val's eyes shot to my groin as the robe separated and slowly revealed my hanging 9"cock and hairy balls. 'You must have liked it, You must've gotten off watching me jerking off...'

Val looked offended and looked away. 'Tommy...Don't do that, Tommy! Why are you asking me this? What are you doing? If you don't cut that out, I'm leav---

'I want you to watch me do it, Valerie.' She froze. 'I can't really explain it, but...knowing you were watching me really...really turns me on.' Val had frozen in mid-stride, staring down in disbelief at her bare feet as she listened in shock. 'Just watch me do it, Val. Just one more time? Please?'

She responded with shock and horror. It sounded kinda phony...'What? You...I can't...I'm not gonna...' she was looking directly at my thick cock. She stammered. I interrupted again.

'It's just watching, Val. No touching! Just watching, and you've already done that! Only this time I want you to do it! So there's nothing wrong with that, right?'

Her eyes danced between mine and my almost fully exposed dick. It was stiffening as I felt Val's resolve softening. My long rod was almost erect and standing straight out from the opening in my robe. She looked up at me and then back to my still growing prick. She seemed intrigued by the way it grew, all by itself...she took a step back, still staring, towards the opposite bench. I could tell by the look on her face that she was rationalizing hard.

'I guess I could... watch, I mean...if you really want me to...I guess I owe you that much. Do you wanna do it right now?' She sounded kind of sad and anxious, as if she were about to do something very wrong and couldn't help herself. I tried to reassure her.

'If its really OK with you, then, yeah, right now. Val, really, it's not...like, evil, or anything! It's just us doing what we've already done; 'cept this time we both know and we're in the same room. That's all!' This was a complete lie. The reason we both got off on this was precisely because it was so wrong. It was so wrong, it was right. As I waited for a response from Val, I stood and removed my robe. My cock was now hard as steel and my heart was racing. Val couldn't take her eyes off of my enormous dick; this turned me on more than ever. 'You've seen this before, obviously...' The way my sister stared at my big cock as if in a trance, looking it up and down, taking in every detail...

She nodded yes. Her hungry look spurred me on. I was more than ready. 'OK?' I asked.

'OK...' She looked as if she wanted to say something more, but said nothing. She continued staring intently at my throbbing erection, now standing straight up against my belly. With my little sister Valerie seated directly in front of me, just a yard away, I proceeded to get busy.

One of the great things about jerking off in the sauna was I never needed to bring any lube; I sweat so much in there that my perspiration acts as a lubricant all by itself. I sat back down on the bench and opened my knees, giving Val a perfect dead-on view of my dick and scrotum. I reached down, grabbed my shaft just under the head, and started stroking. She watched me, enthralled, as I gently pulled my prick, spreading my legs even further. I looked up frequently to see my sister's reactions; I noticed right away that her breathing had gotten heavier. I was trying to put on a bit of a show for her initially; but soon lost myself in the pleasure of jacking my fat cock. My toes started to curl, eyes rolled back in my head, head thrust back...knowing Val was watching me made this the best session ever.

And she just sat there, staring; not moving a muscle, fascinated at the male masturbation scene unfolding in front of her. Her own brother was jerking off in front of her, voluntarily...I watched her chest heaving and wished her robe would open as mine just did, giving me a look at those beautiful teen-aged tits...She saw me staring at her cleavage; we looked intensely into each other's eyes for a few seconds, but she made no move to complain or to cover up the normally harmless bit of exposed flesh...Pumping my cock into my fist, I watched as beads of sweat rolled down between her boobs. God I wanted to see them, naked in front of me while I came...I looked up from her tits and into her eyes again, and...was that the hint of a smile on her lips?

I could feel the sweat running down my entire body. I worked even harder, with the intensity of my workouts at the gym. I began to make short, unconscious noises; grunts and groans of pleasure, as I beat my meat in front of my little sister. I felt the cum building inside my sack and knew it wouldn't be long. I looked down at Val through eyes stinging with sweat and saw that she was waiting for me to come; waiting to watch the jizz shoot from the head of my dick. I realized through my sexually heated focus that if I stayed in this position, I'd shoot all over Val...This mental image proved too much for me and my orgasm began. My knees trembled; I spit out 'Yeah...Oh, yeah!' and placed a cupped hand in front of my rigid cock, ready to catch my hot load as it let go. I turned at the waist, facing slightly away from where Val sat as I felt the semen rising through the shaft of my rod and that fantastic feeling started to spread through my body...

It all happened in a split second. Suddenly, Val cried out, 'No! Right here! Do it here!' In a flash, I looked up from my groin and saw Val falling to her knees on the floor in front of me, pulling her robe open and exposing her awesome tits for me to shoot my load on...Any thoughts I may have had about not coming onto my little sister's boobs were moot; once my orgasm began, there was no stopping it. In my complete shock at the sound of her plea, I had turned back to face Val and then it was too late...I came with a load groan, spewing semen all over my sister's chest and neck. I'll never forget the look of absolute bliss on her face as she closed her eyes and waited for my thick, white cum to hit her tits...Or the sight of my huge load of hot cum shooting over her beautiful rack, collarbone, and neck, then dripping down...oozing...

Milking the remaining drops of goo from my member, I looked down at my baby sister Val. She was panting like a dog, obviously in a state of intense sexual arousal. She reached up and touched the sperm that decorated her upper body with her index finger, spreading it around her hard pink nipple; feeling its consistency and texture. 'Oh, man...Mmmmm....' With one hand she began spreading the cum around her tits, and she reached between her legs with the other hand. It disappeared into her crotch, still hidden by her white cotton robe.

I let go of my cock, well on its way to its second stiffy of the evening. I backed up a step and sat back down on the bench, watching Val play with herself but not seeing the 'details'. She seemed intoxicated by the sperm that decorated her lovely young boobs...Her hand was working hard under that robe, and she had spread my huge load of jizz all over her tits and neck and down to her navel, rubbing it into her skin and squeezing her tits as she played with her pussy. I was now watching her with the same intensity with which she watched me, moments ago...She looked up at me for a moment, then closed her eyes; then back at my almost erect cock, just inches in front of her open mouth. She concentrated on every vein, every feature of my 9" dick as she rubbed her cunt. She must have been very wet, because I could actually hear her hand working on her hole...I needed a better look.

'Let me see it, Val...Let me watch you.' I said it gently, quietly...She immediately got up from her knees, sat down on her bench, pulled open the entire robe and spread her legs wide. She rubbed the entire surface of her young pussy with her finger tips; most of it was a blur. Sweat was now pouring off her body and dripping onto the hardwood floor, forming a few tiny puddles. She was soaking wet, her hand making quick, wet slurping noises as it flew over the mound of her cunt. I stared down at my sister's exposed groin in disbelief. In a minute or two she began making short, sharp yelps that grew out of her increasingly intensifying breathing...

Soon, pinching one erect nipple hard, Val came, gushing sweat and pussy juice; one long high pitched wail reverberating inside the small wooden chamber. Her legs shook ferociously, her face contorted into a grimace of extreme pleasure. Then she crashed back to earth. For a few moments, she sat there before me, drained; I could see her pretty 21 year old cunt clearly now. Hardly any hair...Big, meaty lips, swollen from her masturbatory workout...Hard clit slightly exposed from its sheath...Milky white fluid dripping out of its opening, mixing with sweat as it ran down the crack of her ass and into a puddle on the bench...I could smell her vagina's hot, musky fragrance from where I sat. My cock was fully erect again...

We looked at each other tentatively, each hoping the other was OK with what had just happened...Valerie was the first to speak. She closed her legs, then closed the robe over her sweat and cum-covered body. She looked nervous. 'Tommy, I...Hhhhhoh, man...'

Shit...Damage control time...I pleaded. 'Please don't worry, Val. Like I said...No big deal, right? We both enjoyed it...' I paused to pick up my robe and put it back on. 'We're...adults, and all that...Nobody touched anybody...we didn't do...'

Valerie wasn't listening to me. She was still in her own little world. 'That was fucking awesome, Tommy. Awesome. I never came like that before. Never...' She had a bit of difficulty climbing back up to sit on her bench; knees still trembling...She picked her towell up and began wiping the cum and sweat from her body. 'Goddamn, Tom...' she asked, 'When can we do this again?'

Thus began a summer-long relationship between my little sister Val and me. We masturbated simultaneously, in the sauna, facing each other, about once a week or so for the rest of the summer. The second time we did it, we both got completely naked; me getting my first view of Val's gorgeous, perfect young body in its entirety. God, she was hot. Perfectly tanned 21 year old skin, legs to die for...and that pussy, with those fleshy, pinkish-brown lips, the type that always looked swollen. That second time I came within just a few minutes. But, over time, we learned how to prolong our sessions into half hour, 45 minutes, even entire hour-long episodes.

We never laid a hand on each other. We developed to where we could both have 2 or three orgasms per session. Val would finger self in a variety of positions for me to watch, standing, sitting, squatting,; on her back, stomach, knees... I came onto VaI's stomach, back, into her hair, onto her tits, even onto her face...but never into her mouth, though it was often invitingly open as I shot...Though unspoken, there were definately some restrictions in place here as we explored the limits of our new relationship. Nobody was getting hurt and we were having a ball...

This continued for months. Val even dated a few guys; but not fucking any of them. I wondered if it was because of what we were up to...I actually got laid a few weeks in; some girl I met at a concert. She was a babe, no doubt--but all the while, I imagined it was Val I was doing. I never told Valerie this, as I thought it might be 'too much', violating the unspoken 'ground rules' we were following. I certainly didn't want to screw this up...Things continued into the fall. Then, one day in the early autumn, Val had an idea...

Suzanne turned 18. Val (in a brilliant move) bought her a membership at the gym that I went to 4x per week. Soon after a few workouts, Val had introduced our younger sister to the sauna; I knew exactly where Val was going with this and made no move to stop it. Val and I were having such a great time getting off with each other....why not add another sibling to the mix? And Suzy was a hottie. Though younger than Val, she sported much bigger titties than her older sister; Val was a knock-out, but Sue was something else altogether. I was discreetly thrilled at the possibility of initiating our younger sister Suzanne into our secret meetings. The more the merrier...

Val worked it out so that we were all in the sauna together. I followed her lead. We small talked and before long, Valerie had maneuvered the conversation to the sauna itself. She made a remark about bringing some music down to the small room next time; this prompted Suzy to remark 'It is kinda boring in here. What have you two been talking about down here, with all of the quality time you spend in here together?' Then, ironically, 'You must've gotten to know each other pretty well by now!' Perfect!

Val responded by spreading her knees open as far as she could, revealing to us that she wore no undies. 'Oh, yes...we've gotten very close lately, haven't we, Tom?'

Suzy looked under Val's robe in shock at her sister's almost completely exposed vagina. She moved to try to pull Val's robe over; but I followed up quickly by saying 'Mm hmm...there are very few secrets between Val and me, Suzy. You might say we know each other...intimately.' I stood up to open my robe and Sue's eyes immediately fell upon the erection pushing through. As I untied the belt holding it closed, Sue looked back and saw Valerie now openly rubbing her pussy; her boobs hanging out of the top of her robe, glistening with perspiration. My robe fell to the floor and I grabbed my hard cock at its base. Sue's eyes looked as if they'd explode from her head as I began stroking it. 'C'mon, Suzy...We've been really enjoying ourselves down here. Won't you join us?'

'Valerie! Tommy?! What the f...What are you doing?' She was in complete and utter shock. We just smiled at each other and continued, confident that we could sway her over to our side. We were wrong...WAY wrong...

'This is sick! SICK!! My god, I can't beleive what I'm seeing!' She stood bolt upright, clutching her robe tightly around herself. 'Val?' She looked at her big sister as if she had gone insane. Val poured it on.

Pulling aside her robe further down and squeezing one generous breast, Val started tweaking her already hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger. 'Suzy, it's OK, trust me: Nobody touches anybody here; we just watch each other! There's nothing really wrong going on...Mmmm...It's all good, Suzy...It's so much fun, and it's just us...your big brother and sister...It's OK!'

Sue didn't buy it. She took a few angry steps toward the door, glancing briefly at my giant rod, fully hard in its 9" glory as I stroked it. 'Rrrrgh!' She looked away quickly, blushing. She looked me briefly in the eye, disgusted; then she looked back at Val, a look of betrayal on her face, as if she might have expected this from her brother, but not her dear sister...

'You two are FUCKING CRAZY! SICK!' She abruptly opened the door and crouched to exit. The door slammed behind her.

Val continued feeling herself. I was terrified...Would Suzy tell Mom and Dad? But Val just kept on writhing and stroking as if nothing were wrong. In my terror, I had gone completely flaccid, scared that we were in BIG trouble and scared that our masturbation relationship was over, as well. My cock hung limply between my thighs. I told Val how I felt.

She laughed. 'Not to worry, Tom. I have so much dirt on her, she would never dream of telling.' Val removed her robe completely, turning toward me, and slipped a finger into her syrupy cunt. 'God: Pot stashed in her room...Sleeping over Craig's house...If she told on us, I'd really lower the boom on her...Hhhhhh...Our secret's safe..and I think mmmmmm...If it just stays us two...so be it. Ahhh....Come on, Tommy. Do it with me.'

I watched my sister's index finger slide in and out of her sopping wet cunt. I took her word for it. We went at it. Just the two of us.

Suzzane was ice-cold to us for days. Silent treatment, cold shoulder; all of that. Val must have really had something heavy on her, though; Suzy never spilled the beans. Some time passed. Val told me that she was 'working on it.' Then one night about a week later, as I sat in the sauna by myself, with a towel around my waist, sweating and unwinding, Val opened the door and said, 'OK, Tommy...we have someone here tonight who wants to just watch...she's not going to participate; only watch...OK with you, Tommy?' Val motioned me to agree, and loudly.

'Uh, yes!! OK! Just watching! Alright!' I wasn't sure what was up, but while I wondered, Val entered the sauna, white cotton robe and all...and following closely behind her, clad in what appeared to be only a thin pink robe, was our little sister Suzanne. Holy...She had done it! She'd gotten Sue to check it out, at least...

Val was in control. 'Why don't you sit right here, Suzy Q.' She sat Sue down on a stool beside the two of us, while Val and I sat on the benches, facing each other, as usual. 'You OK, Suze?' Val looked at her little sister lovingly.

Suzanne looked scared. Her knees were welded together and she clutched her robe around herself protectively. 'Mm hm...' she responded, looking at the space on the floor between Val and me.

'Right. Now: All we do, Suzy, is masturbate.' Suzy blushed and looked into her sister's face. 'We know you do it, We all do it...So why not all do it together? Hm?' She nudged her sister in the arm playfully. Sue looked at me sheepishly and nodded. I smiled at her sweetly, trying to make her comfortable, but I knew Valerie was lying; there was a little bit more than simply 'masturbating' going on in here...Perhaps I'd abstain from shooting my load into Val's face tonight; it might freak the littler sister out a bit...

Sue opened her mouth to speak. 'What should I--'Val quickly cut her off.

'Just watch, Suzy, and see. There's nothing bad going on here; I promised you. Let us show you?' Sue closed her mouth, shrugged and looked down, looking very anxious and uncomfortable.

Val continued. 'OK...Tommy, Suzy's not here. Just pretend she's not here. Let's go.' She nodded at me; we exchanged hot looks and opened our robes. Sue's laser-hot gaze traveled directly to my penis as my robe fell onto the bench at my sides. I tried not to make eye contact with Sue, pretending she wasn't there. But I could feel her stare, and it made me hard faster than usual...Sue also gazed over at Val's exposed titties; with nipples poking out like pencil erasers, they were hard to ignore. Facing me, Val spread her legs, putting a foot onto my bench on either side of me. I did the same to her. Her pretty pussy opened slightly as her thighs parted; Sue looked down at her sister's wet cunt and her face turned pinkish red as she quickly looked up at me. My balls hit the bench as my own legs parted. I grasped the base of my big hard dick and began stroking up and down the entire length of it. Up, down, up, down...looking Valerie in the eye as I began. Val was stroking her inner thigh with one hand and diddling her clit with the other, staring right back at me. Just like we had been for that last few months...Suzy's eyes shot from me manhandling my prick to Val tweaking the pink knob of her clitoris; then back again. Soon, as per usual, Val and I were lost in our world of grunts and groans; looking intensely at each other and sweating like animals, looking like we wanted to devour one another.

The occasional glance at Suzy revealed a terrified but intrigued observer. Soon her gaze rested in our groins more than our faces. She watched Val inserting one, two, three, fingers into her pussy; I pulled and pinched my ballsack as I fucked my fist. Val and I stared at each other, laboring to create the illusion that Suzy wasn't there, just a few feet away, watching as we played with ourselves. We made it look as appealing as we could, smiling, cooing, writhing; actively trying to enlist our baby sister into our private club. My head was thrown back in ecstasy as I beat my meat for my two little sisters. Val stared hungrily at my fat cock, mouth open, both of us soaking wet with sweat.

After a few minutes Val shot Suzanne a sideways glance. 'Well, Suzy Q? What do you think? Oooooh...Look like fun?' My reluctant sister Sue looked up from my hand furiously jacking my thick cock, my balls dripping sweat onto the bench. The poor girl looked confused; she wanted it, but she knew it was wrong. 'C'mon...do it with us, Suzy. Let's all do it together. It's soooo fucking gooood......Uhh.....Look at Tommy's cock, Suzy Q...It's so big and thick...Mmmm... I've never come so hard as when I'm watching Tommy jerking his big dick off...ohhhhh...right in front of me....uhhhh....And when he squirts his hot cum...Uh...Fuck...' Val arched her back, clenched up her entire body, and began a series of orgasmic spasms that would last a few minutes. Never taking her eyes off my cock, she came long and hard, three fingers submerged completely into her hot, steaming hole.

I didn't miss a stroke, continuing to stroke my dick up and down as fast as I could, watching Val come. In the throes of her orgasm, Val reached over and grasped Suzanne's knee as she came, looking deep into her sister's eyes and trying to communicate the intense pleasure she was experiencing. Sue looked excited but confused...Her legs parted a bit as Val held on to her knee, still climaxing, and I saw that Suzanne was wearing white cotton panties. They appeared wet with sweat, but it might have been something else...

As Sue watched her sister coming, she looked on in hungry awe. With a plaintive look, she whispered to her big brother, 'Is this really alright, Tommy?'

Through half-closed eyes I nodded to her, trying to be reassuring. I jacked my big dick faster as I responded. 'It's fine, mmmmmSuzy. Nobody's...having...sex or anything...Hhhhhh...Right? It's so ahhh awesome, Suzy. Uhhh! It's fucking awesome! Ooooh, come on, watch me do it, Suzy, look at my cock...watch me jack off...' Suzy smiled at me; she looked down at my hand as I beat my meat, sweat pouring down my chest.

Val was recovering next to us. Straightening herself on the bench and catching her breath, she made no attempt to put her robe back on. 'Oh, God, look at that cock...don't you feel horny, Suze? We can take care of that right here...and besides, it's the safest sex of all!' Looking down at my stroke session, Val said, 'Yeah, Tommy, do it! Work that thing! Come for your little sisters!' I thought I heard a gasp from Sue at Val's mention of the phrase 'little sisters', but the look on Sue's face as she watched me work was very similar to Val's when she watched me...Suzy looked over at Val.

'Are you OK?' she asked.

Val chuckled. 'Yes! Fine! Oh, that was sooooo fucking good...the best, Suzy. You'll see.' Suzy smiled at Val and they both looked on as I jerked my self to the brink. 'Have you ever seen such a big dick?' Val queried Suzy as she pinched a nipple. Her robe still lay on the bench at her sides. Suzy's eyes never left my monster rod as she absently shook her head No. Val continued stroking her breasts and pinching her nipples, both for me and herself. I felt my orgasm approaching. Val could see it in the look on my face.

'Come on, Tommy! Cum for us! Give us that hot load of cum! Yeah!' Val urged me on as I began coming. Suzy looked a little anxious, perhaps she had never seen a man come before? Suddenly I realized that I hadn't thought about where I would spew; I always came on Valerie...Damn, now it was too late; too hard to think...

I stood up quick and closed my eyes and came like a geyser without regard for wherever it might land. Luckily, none of it hit Suzanne; I really think that would have sunk the whole thing. Most of it shot into the air to Val's left, hitting the lower wall behind her. But some did hit her upper arm and shoulder, causing her to squeal with delight. More cum ran slowly out of the tip of my cock as I slowed my pace, opened my eyes and came back to earth. Catching my breath, I looked at Suzy and saw that she was breathing heavily and watching the thick, whitish fluid oozing from my prick and dropping down onto the polished hardwood floor. Her face was flushed; and--I had seen earlier that she was wearing panties, but judging by the way her nipples poked through the thin fabric of her short pink robe, she wasn't wearing a bra.

I sat down on my bench and grabbed a towel. Wiping the sweat from my exhausted bod, I said to Sue, 'Well, you're still here...You still think we're sick?'

I had put her on the defensive. 'No! I never did, I just...I was shocked, that's all. I mean, finding out that you guys are down here...getting off together...um...I guess you're right, you're really not 'having sex'...' She looked at us both to reassure her that that was in fact the case. 'I just don't know if I could ever do this...I know that's what you want; Val said so, and I kind of want to, too, but...'

Val chimed in. 'Just take it slow, kiddo! No pressure; if you don't want to, that's cool! If you just wanna come down and watch, that's cool too! We just wanted to include you because we thought you might enjoy it as much as we do. I'll let you know when we're gonna do it next time. It's totally up to you!' Val stroked her shoulder in a very 'best-pals' kind of way. Sue was stealing glances at my softening dick as she listened to her big sister.

'I don't know...I'll have to see how I feel.'

'Fair enough,' said Val as she picked up her own towel and cleaned herself up. We got our shit together and one by one, left the steaming sauna, each heading our separate way.

During the first months of winter, Val had let Sue know each time we were going to meet. Three 'meetings' went by; Sue wasn't involved. We began to think she wouldn't join in; and that was fine, at least we tried...Then one day Val told me that Sue was always bringing up how much she enjoyed watching me come that day; and then Val had mentioned to Suzy that I usually came on her naked body. Suzy was very intrigued by this, asking Val how it felt, was it hot, did it get stuck in her hair; in fact, Val thought she asked so many questions about this one aspect of our sessions that she might be able to use it to convince her to join us...Val was right.

Soon after, Sue came down to the sauna with me and Val. Same pink robe, same reluctant stance. While we got ourselves situated, Val bent in towards me and whispered quickly, 'Cum on her! She wants you to cum on her!' Holy-! OK then!

We started in with just Val and myself. Suzy said she just wanted to watch; we prodded a bit and then left her alone. Having another audience member here with us was just fine, we said. This time, Val stood facing me, leaning against the wall opposite me. She finger fucked herself standing up, matching slightly-crouched stance. We went at it for 5 or 6 minutes when Val said to Suzy, 'Go ahead, Suzy--Take it off! It's oK!'

As I fucked my open fist I wondered what she meant; I found out quick! Suzy looked over at her big sister for one last reassuring look and stood up, loosened the belt on her robe, and let it slip to the floor. Dear god, what a beautiful body!! Even still clad in panties, Suzy was magnificent. The 38-C boobs I had been trying to sneak a peek at for years! Her large nipples were erect and her body glowed with a film of sweat. She had very strong tan lines; she tanned straight through the winter...this really accentuated every luscious curve of her hot, fresh, 18 year old body. I thought I might shoot my wad right then, but I concentrated and remembered what Val told me in that whisper. Sue looked embarrassed; she kept her knees tightly together, and she saw me taking in her sweet bod inch by inch as she sat back down. 'Wow' escaped my lips unintentionally; shit, don't scare her off, Tom...

Valerie was focused intensely in her clitoris, her eyes closed and rubbing it with the fingers of one hand while she held her thick pussy lips open with the other. I tried to take both sights in together, my two beautiful young sisters, the perfect 10 with the knock-out tits clad only in panties, the other hottie completely nude and fingering her dripping cunt. Val spoke.

'Suzy hhhhhh...said she might try to join us today...Nnnngghgh...She might try...touching aaahhhhhhherself a little bit...Ahhhh...Right, Suzy Q?'

Suzzane just shifted on the bench, unsure of how to respond. Her gaze was fixed on Val's spread puss. 'I'm not really sure what to do! I think I'd just rather watch you two again...You both look so good...'

I looked up from my slick boner. 'Just do what feels good to you, Suzy! Do what you do when you do this alone, ' I said, staring at the crotch of her white cottons. I wanted to see her pussy very badly. 'I...That's just it...I...I've never done it! I never...made myself come before!' She had a look of great distress on her face. She looked as if she might cry...

Val's fingers slipped out of her dripping cunt. She sounded very motherly. 'Ohhhhhh, Suzy Q!! Baby! Don't be upset! We can help you! I'll show you how to do it! You never told me that, you silly thing!' Val stepped over to where Suzy sat, bent down, and hugged her. I was stroking my stiffie very tentatively then; what was about to unfold was fascinating to me. I didn't want to miss a thing.

Valerie took it from there. 'Here...come over and sit down right here.' She guided her sister over to the bench and motioned for her to sit on one end, with a leg on each side, straddling it. Then Val sat on the other side. They sat facing each other about 2 feet apart. 'You've never masturbated before, honey?'

Suzy almost whispered, 'Well, I have, but...nothing ever happens...It feels good, and all, really good, but...I don't think I ever...came, before. I just don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or not doing something...'

'That's OK Suze; we all start somewhere. You just take these off and we'll get you there. OK?' Val pointed at Suzy's panties, which were damp with...sweat. Suzy's nipples were still erect; her hands were trembling as they rested on her closed knees. 'Let's me and you do it together, hm?'

'Uh, well...' She glanced over to where I stood, taking it all in. I think she sensed how much I wanted to see her precious young cunt. 'Why don't you start and I'll...maybe...'

Val smiled at me. At this point I was hanging out in the far corner, trying not to get in the way. This was big/little sister stuff. I was happy just to watch this lesson unfold before me. 'OK. This is what I usually do...' Val put one foot up on the other bench, opening up her legs and exposing her entire mound to Sue, who looked down at it anxiously. 'I start by rubbing the whole thing for a while, like this...feeling it, you know? Getting it all nice and wet...until the whole area is hhhhhh...all slippery....oooh...like this...' Val worked her puss for a bit, her face gradually taking on that enraptured, drunken look she always got when she was really getting into it.

Val's eyes jumped from her sister's eyes to her big, round breasts and back again as she rubbed her slippery cunt. 'Yeah...When it's really wet and it feels really good, sometimes I slide a finger inside...Ohhhhh....see? Ooooh, sometimes, more than one...' Wet smacking sounds emanated from Valerie's groin as she fingered her cunt for her sister. Sue squirmed on her seat, watching Val's hand intently, her mouth open. 'Now when I'm really ready to go...I start playing with my clit...see it? Oh, Suzy. Oh, god, it feels so good...Mmmm, yeah...' Val had spread her lips open, pulling them back revealing her little pink knob. She rubbed it gently at first, with the tip of her index finger, allowing Sue a good look, then started really working it. She looked up at her little sister, shaking the wet hair from her face. 'C'mon, Suzy. Do it with me. Show me how you do it. Uhhhhh....mmmm....yeah, sweety....'

Suzy exhaled deeply. 'OK.' Standing up, she peeled off her panties. She had even less pubic hair than Val, appearing from where I stood almost completely bald. Sue had the same thick, meaty pussy lips that her sister had. She looked at me over in the corner before she picked up her towel and spread it out on the bench to lay back on. Her big tits bounced as she straddled the bench and lay back, legs spread wide. 'I'm always laying down in bed when I do it.' Her hand went immediately to her groin, where she started stroking her thick pussy lips up and down. As Sue started to manipulate her vagina, Val was overcome by a look of intense sexual arousal. She had seen me jerk off a bunch of times; but she'd never seen another girl do it...She liked it. She was the one who invited Suzy down here in the first place. 'I do it uhnh...a little bit different than you do, Valerie...Hhhhhhh...'

'Oh, Suzy, that looks sooooo pretty...yeah...' Suzy's eyes were closed as she continued stroking herself. The gentle stroking soon became faster rubbing as she worked the top of her lips where her clit was hidden. She rubbed there fast and hard with the tips of her fingers in a quick circular motion; Val was enthralled at her sister's technique, slightly different from hers. 'Yeah, baby, do it...mmmmm....ahhh....does it feel good, sweety? Hmm? Feel good?' They were both practically panting, Val spitting out the words as she slipped another finger into her sopping pussy. Suzy nodded her head, eyes still closed, concentrating. Cute little whimpers emanated from Suzy's closed mouth; she was biting her lip in an attempt to keep quiet. The intensity level rose quickly and soon it was out of their control. I myself could no longer stand it; I quietly slipped back over to stand beside them and resumed my beating off. I stared down at my two hot young sisters masturbating before me and thought this must be a dream, this can't be happening...

Val was roughly squeezing her tits as she spoke. 'Rrrrgh....my pussy feels so good, Suzy...Ahhh! Ohhh! I'm gonna come, baby! You gonna come with me, Suzy Q? Hm?' Val looked possessed; something had taken over and transformed her into a sex-crazed animal. 'C'mon, Suzy, rub that pretty pussy and come with me! Arrrrghghghgh! FUCK!!' She rambled manically as her climax built towards erupting.

Suzanne's whimpering evolved into a high-pitched series of 'Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!'-s. Both of their voices merged together as I jerked my massive cock before them. I was so fucking close to them as they writhed on the bench; I stood almost directly over where Sue lay. When Suzy looked up at my balls from directly below, and reached up with her free hand and started pinching and pulling on one of her nipples, her other big breast jiggling as her hand worked on her pussy...I looked down at the blissful smile on her face and I could stand it no longer. My orgasm began. God, this felt like a huge load...'Ah, Ah, Ah,...' Val heard my cries and looked at me, telling me 'Give it to her, Tommy! Give it to her!' Val bent towards Suzy and grabbed her sister's upper thigh with her free hand, her thumb just inches away from her snatch...All three of us simply couldn't be any closer to each other without touching, and Val had already crossed that line...

Suzy's eyes shot open and she looked up at the swollen head of my dick as I got in the last few strokes. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. I had barely enough time to aim before a massive load of hot, thick cum erupted from my cock. I spewed all of it onto Suzy's big titties, almost covering them with white goo. Still rubbing her slippery clit, her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out an agonized wail. This did the trick; letting go of my load onto Suzy's body had allowed her to masturbate to orgasm. Her entire body was racked with tremors; she nearly shook herself off the bench. 'Oh, yeah, Suzy! Come, baby, Come!' I shot 2 more heaping wads of cum onto her belly and fell down to my knees.

I held on to Sue's leg, trying not to collapse completely; I could still feel her muscles quivering as her orgasm racked her body. My spent cock rested against her shin as it oozed cum onto her leg and shrunk to normal size, throbbing. Val came next, almost leaning on top of Sue as she rammed 4 fingers into her cunt, still holding Sue's upper thigh. Their boobs were inches from touching. 'AAAAAAAGHGHGH!!' Her body contorted, her back bent backwards; it looked like she might break herself in two. She collapsed directly on top of Sue, who offered no resistance; she still lay wiped out from her own climax. Val's head ended up just below Sue's tits; her hair lay in a large puddle of my sticky semen. The smell of sweat and sex filled the room. We were so exhausted that no one said a word or made a move for about 5 minutes, until I felt Suzy's hand stroking the back of my head. I think Val passed out...We had definitely raised the temperature another few degrees in that hot little room that afternoon.

Our 3-way visits to the 'hot room' continued from there. Need I say that from that special day on, they got a lot more...adventurous...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by BroDoSis.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.