The Best Erotic Stories.

Just A Sweatshirt Pt. I
by Sadie
©

That girl drove me nuts and she knew it. I had eyes for her since the day that we met in freshmen English class. We dated for awhile, but things didn't work out. Life went on, and even though we both dated other people, I still secretly admired her and jacked-off to our prom picture at night.

We weren't exactly friends anymore, but just acquaintances Then we both graduated - she went to University of Oregon, I went into the Navy. She gave me the address of her apartment and told me to keep in touch.

It was mid-May of her freshmen year of college when I went to visit her. I wanted to get back together, or at least fuck her a few times, before I left. I thought it would be sweet if I bought her flowers and climbed up onto her balcony and came in through her window, like I used to do when we dated in high school.

When I got onto her balcony, I stopped dead in my tracks. There she was, sitting at her computer in nothing but a Oregon Ducks sweatshirt, with her finger working around in her twat! I quickly hid behind a lawn chair and watched closely. My cock got hard and had to readjust.

I was surprised at what she was doing - her shades were wide open and the sliding glass door was almost all the way open and she was sitting there in nothing but a sweatshirt, reading erotic stories, and banging herself! And being very vocal about it, I might add. I watched for a few minutes before my cock got uncomfortably hard. I needed to relieve myself.

I unzipped my pants, uncaring of how loud the zipper was, and began giving my shaft swift strokes. I looked back up to see that she had laid her head back and her chair and shifted so that her very wet cunt was facing right in my direction. She now had 3 fingers working her pussy while her other hand was rubbing her clit.

"OOoooohhhh ooooooohhhhh ooooooohhh OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she screamed in orgasm as her whole body shook. It lasted about 15 seconds. She got up to go wash her hands. I feared getting caught but I so badly needed to blow my load.

I looked down at my bulging cock and started rubbing as fast as I can when I heard, "Do you need some help with that?" I jumped and looked up at her, a devilish look on her face. I nodded my head like an idiot and she kneeled down next to me.

"Stand up," she coaxed. I did, and she was kneeling so her mouth was right at the level of my dick. She licked her lips and just swallowed my entire dick. The sensation was great - I had my dick in the mouth of the most gorgeous woman on earth, the one I had been longing for for 4 years. I was ready to blow my load right then and there.

She liked all up and down my gleaming shaft, and flicked her tongue over the head. We started a bobbing motion as my dick went in and out, in and out. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her close to me just as my balls tightened and I blew a hot load of cum right down her throat.

She looked up at me and said, "Welcome home."

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Sadie.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.