The Best Erotic Stories.

Jenny's Medical Adventure Pt. I
by Capstick
©

Perhaps you have already had the pleasure of meeting my Jenny. She played a prominent role indeed, in an episode of a cable show, called "Jenny wants to be a Millionaire". Following is a further adventure, though unrelated, in the same spirit. A bit harder in nature then most, so be warned. - Capstick

* * * * *

Middle age is a bitch, thought Jenny, as she gazed at the mirror of her dressing room vanity. I used to be able to eat anything and not gain an ounce! Now, if I even look at dessert I blimp out. I have to run my ass off every day on the stair-master to fit in my clothes. My boobs keep growing, which is good, but my shoulders ache every night. I had to have my hair colored for the first time last week. Now my face is breaking out again like a teenager!

Now please tell me, kind audience, if any among you understand the mind of a beautiful lady! Here is one of the most blessed examples of All-American good looks, bemoaning her fate in life. Your loins would ache, your throat would constrict, cold sweat would form on your brow, and your heart would pound, if you had the good fortune to meet her face to face. Words like "I am not worthy!" would form in your mind, as you thanked a very kind God indeed, who blessed the earth with such a vision of absolute perfection of the female form.

Her husband smiled as he peeked in the door, though not at the funny expressions she was making as she turned this way and that during her close inspection. What brought a smile to his face was the sight of her leaning against the vanity, bringing her bare ass into prominent display. Her brief nightgown had ridden well up over her shapely behind.

"Honey, the paperboy's here to collect. I'm out of cash, could you dig something out of your purse?" He looked behind, and motioned the teenager forward. "Just a second honey, I'll be right there!" said Jenny. She heard a gasp behind her, and refocused her eyes in the mirror. She saw her husband standing there with the paperboy, who had a glazed look on his face. The boy's eyes were bugging out. Then she saw what he was staring at! "OH MY GOSH!" she shrieked, standing bolt upright and yanking her skirt down.

"How much do we owe, Tim?" he asked, "TTTTTTTen dollars, sir" he stuttered, as both he and Jenny blushed bright red. Jenny turned and sped into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. "Here you go, son. I guess I had the money all along!" "Thanks Mister!" the boy said, seeing the five-dollar tip. He turned, and quickly ran from the house to tell his friends what had happened.

"Oh, come on hon, I was just having a little fun! Besides, I don't think he really saw anything. You were to quick!" Jenny stuck her head out the door, and seeing that the boy had left, she stepped back into the room. "I'm starting to get sick of these little stunts you keep pulling!" she cried.

"Okay, Okay, I'll knock it off," he said with a sheepish grin. "I love this outfit though," as he circled her tiny waist with his arms and firmly grasped a cheek in each hand.

"Don't get something started you can't finish! Aren't you late for work already, Honey?" she asked with a coy smile.

He checked his watch, and made a loud sigh. "You're right, duty calls." He gave her butt a playful smack, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Honey, what do you think of these marks on my face?" she asked before he turned away.

Seeing where she pointed, he shrugged his shoulders. "I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't said something, Jen. But if it bothers you, have it looked at. We have good insurance, so it won't cost anything."

"You know how much I hate going to the Doctor's," she said. "Besides, he will probably lecture me for not having had a physical in so long."

Suddenly, an idea started to take shape in his mind. "Let me ask around at work, and see if anyone knows a specialist you can see. I'll call you later."

One of the guys he occasionally golfed with was a Doctor, and he had a running joke with him about providing a membership at the Bellevue Country Club, with all the money he raked in. He was also a skirt chaser. He would have to give this some serious thought...

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Capstick.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.