The Best Erotic Stories.

No Job, No Worries!
by Slater
©

I had returned home after completing my bachelor's degree. There was no chance of finding work for the moment though. My parents told me to wait until they move, then I could find work down south. I said that that would be fine, so long as they didn't mind supporting me for a while. They didn't mind, they had enough money, so much that they didn't work. My sister was due to start university down south soon.

It was the weekend my sister had decided to go to her friend's house that things started. I had recently finished with my girlfriend and spent my time watching TV; there was nothing else to do. My mum was downstairs cooking, while my dad was on the computer upstairs. I went up to see what he was doing.

"Hey dad, whatcha up to? Wow! Sorry!" I turned the moment I saw the screen. He was reading gay stories.

"No, it's okay son, come and have a read. Some are quite good." He said.

I couldn't believe this, I didn't think my dad was like this, I though he was complete against. I know I was quite curious and wanted to try being with a boy one day, I was never totally sure. I started reading the story. It was about a guy that has sex with two guys at once. My dick started to stir when I read on about the guy in the middle being face and ass fucked! Dad's dick was erect, his trousers stood up.

Dad began to placed a hand on my thigh. I got scared, did I want this? Maybe I did. I wasn't sure. He told me to sit on his knee and read. I did. I could feel his hard-on. He unzipped my fly and massaged my penis. I turned and kissed him on the forehead. He was necking me; sucking and licking. I lowered my lips to his and we kissed. His tongue found mine easily and he placed his hands on my cheeks.

"Let's go to my room," he said. He led me by the hand and on to the bed. "Wait here." He disappeared into the walk in closet. I got undressed. He eventually came out. He was dressed in red stockings, red panties and bra. He had on enough make-up to look like a tart, and a wig. I was shocked. When he spoke, I was even more shocked! "Sorry if you are surprised, darling." He had an affected soft voice. But all it did was make me instantly hard.

"I don't mind, dad. You look gorgeous."

He turned me over on to my stomach and spread some KY jelly on my ass, then turned me back over. He pulled me up to him and wrapped his arms around me and we kissed again. He got lipstick all over me. He then pushed my face down to his penis and rub the panty front around my face until I caught his escaping penis in my mouth. I sucked hard and fast taking it all down. He squirmed, then shouted as he let out stream after stream of cum into my mouth until it poured out of me. He then brought his face down to mine and we kissed. He started to get hard again and he told me to turn over.

"Have you ever had a penis up you?" He asked.

"No," I said.

"Well, you're going to like it." With that, he slowly inserted his penis into my ass. I hurt at first but eventually it felt good. He start to fuck me, soft at first, then he bent over me and fuck me hard. I tried to turn my head to his to kiss him. While I was kissing him, I opened my eyes a fraction, and I saw her. My mum was standing there watching. I didn't know what to say. I started to pull away from dad when mum spoke.

"No, don't stop. I've waited a long time to see this. Go on, let your daddy fuck your ass." She said.

I didn't need anything else, I shoved my ass harder on to his dick. Eventually he came up my ass, sending the hot jet burning through me.

The rest of the day was spent fucking my dad. He told me he'd wanted to fuck me since I turned 18 and he saw how big my penis had grown. Mum said that said wanted my sister, and would I help somehow. I said, certainly, so long as I could borrow some of her underwear. She said certainly. I knew this would be a good summer.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Slater.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.