The Best Erotic Stories.

Showing Off Susan's Big Rack
by The Rackman
©

My wife has tremendous tits. She knows it, I know it and every guy we meet makes it obvious that they agree. Her name is Susan and she like to show off her titties and have them played with. I like to help her show them off to my friends and occasionally I encourage her to do more than just let them play with her tits.

Susan is just under 5'2", has shoulder length brown hair, a very tiny waist and very huge fun bags. They are 34DD and on her tiny frame they look even bigger. She was only 17 when we were married so even though they are big she didn't need to bother with a bra and frequently didn't. We both spend a good deal of time looking for tops for her to wear that were legal but just barely and did the most to show off her rack. The first time we showed it completely was with my friend John who worked with me. I invited him by the house one night to view some new porno movies I had just acquired. About an hour before he was to arrive I began to ply Susan with her favorite wine and encouraged her to dress in her most revealing top and a pair of short, shorts with no panties. She asked why I wanted her to dress that way when we had company coming. I told her John had commented about her big titties and I wanted him to eat his heart out. She blushed but did as I asked.

Just before John was to arrive Susan emerged from our bedroom with that glow she gets when she's had a little too much wine and looking like a beautiful, young slut, her big titties barely contained by the top. As she walked by me I reached out and began to mold and caress a tit in each hand and remarked how much John was going to love looking at these. She asked what she should do if he tried to touch them. I said, "you hope he will don't you, you little slut," and she said it might be fun if I didn't mind, adding that she would never allow it if I didn't agree. I said we would just have to see what happens.

John arrived about five minutes late and was practically speechless when he got a look at my wife. Taking her hand he said you certainly look fine this evening while staring directly at her chest. I told him to put his eyes back in his socket and tell Susan what he wanted to drink. He asked for a bourbon and coke and we proceeded to sit down on the couch while she went for drinks. When she returned, she reached over to hand John his drink and I swear I thought those big titties were going to come tumbling out of that brief halter top. I'm sure John was hoping they would. I went over and popped a video into the VCR as Susan went to refill her wine glass. She returned just as the movie was starting and I patted the couch between John and I and invited her to join us.

The movie was a 2 guy/ 1 gal plot which I had purposely selected for the occasion. On the screen, a husband was taking great delight in showing off his wife for a friend. As is often this case with these kind of films, there was very little plot or teasing, very soon the three were in the middle of the living floor fucking like rabbits. During the movie I put my arm around Susan and let my hand come to rest on her big tits. I squeezed and messaged them for a while and then slid my hand under the very brief top and began to play with her rock-hard nipple. As I played with her tittie John must have noticed the movement out of the corner of his eye (of course I don't think his attention had been very far away from Susan's big tits since he arrived) and began to glance over to check out the action.

Susan saw him looking and whispered to me to "take them out". I knew exactly what she was referring to but I wanted to tease her so I whispered back "take what out". "You know" she panted as I continued to twist her nipple and push it into her breast. Susan loved for me to be just a little rough with her nipples. Then she whispered "my titties". By now I was squeezing the other tit through the front of her top and showing her no mercy I said "what about your titties?" Again she begged me to take them out. "You mean take your big fat titties out right here in front of John so he can see them?" "Yes!" she begged.

So I ran both hands down into the front of her top and lifted both those big tits out into the open and began to squeeze them while John watched. By now the action on the screen had the woman on her hands and knees doggy style sucking her husbands cock while he sat on a sofa while his friend fucked the shit out of her from behind. The woman's big tits were swinging freely beneath her while she was being fucked. I said, "what do think John? I believe these titties are bigger than that bitch in the movie has, don't you?" I think he was having trouble speaking but nodded his head vigorously. I then told Susan that John and I needed a refill on our drinks. I took my hands away from her tits and she reached down to start to pull up the top before going after our drinks but I told her we had already seen what she had so she might as well take the top the rest of the way off and play topless waitress for us. Without hesitation, she stood up and pulled the top over her head and threw it on the floor at the end of the couch.

While she was in the kitchen fixing our drinks I asked John what he thought of Susan's body. He said she had the nicest tits he had ever seen. I asked if he wanted to play with them and he looked at me like I was crazy. Then he said, "You don't mind?" I said "I don't care if she doesn't and I think it's pretty obvious she wants you to." About that time Susan returned with our drinks and resumed her spot sitting between us. I immediately began to play with the tit closest to me and when John couldn't get up the nerve to help himself I said, "John, that other titty looks awfully lonely. Why don't you help it out" He needed no further encouragement and began to fondle it and play with the nipple.

Almost immediately Susan began to pant and I slid my free hand between her legs and began to stroke her pussy through the short shorts. She looked over at John playing with her titty and in almost a moan pleaded "suck it!" He immediately took her boob into his mouth and began to suck as I situated my finger under the crotch band of the shorts and gained access to her clit and began to rub. She was now going crazy and reached over and began to squeeze my cock through my pants. I told her not to leave our friend out and she then grabbed hold of his cock with her other hand.

I reached for my zipper and freed my rock hard cock and she quickly grabbed hold of it and began to pump her hand up and down on it. I said "Ask John if you can play with his cock too" She whimpered "can I play with your cock too John?" What a silly question. He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and she began to pump both our cocks while he worked on her tits and I fingered her soaking wet pussy.

I then announced that I needed to take a piss and that John should keep her warm for us. I wasn't gone very long but when I returned Susan's shorts were pushed down around her ankles and John was fingering her cunt while she sucked his cock like there was no tomorrow. I took my pants off as I walked back to the couch. As I sat down I pulled her head off his cock and pushed her toward mine telling her it was my turn. As she sucked on my cock she moved down off the couch and got on her knees between my legs just like the slut in the movie. I looked at John and nodded toward her back end. He stood up, stripped off his clothes and slid in behind Susan pumping his hard cock into her waiting pussy. He then reached under and grabbed hold of her titties and pulled on them as he fucked her so hard she could barely keep my cock in her mouth.

He soon shot his load in her pussy and pulled himself back on the couch to relax and catch his breath. I then pushed Susan away from my dick toward his and told her to clean up his cock while I took my place behind her and fucked her until I added my load to his while she sucked his cock nice and clean.

That was the first time I showed off Susan's big rack and let one of my friends enjoy her, but it was not the last. If you would like me to write more stories about our adventures with Susan's fun bags e-mail me and tell me about how you show off your wife's tits. That may inspire me to submit more stories about our adventures.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by The Rackman.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.