The Best Erotic Stories.

Back to Secret Agent School
by George Tasker
©

Part 4 - Blowing your cover?

As Jimbo finally breaks his kiss you feel his hand on the back of your neck pushing your head towards his crotch. You murmur a protest quietly, not wanting anyone who may be watching to hear any struggling.

"It'll look better if you put it in your mouth, then they won't suspect anything," hissed Jimbo, ignoring your protests.

With one hand forcing your face into his lap, he uses the other to unzip his fly and fish out his erection. As the thick quivering shaft pops free you smell a repulsive whiff of unwashed cum and urine, he's got worse hygiene that your dog!

"Control yourself this time!" you warn him as you submissively allow Jimbo to push his throbbing cock head between your lips and into your mouth. The taste is horrible and Jimbo keeps pushing, working his penis deep into the back of your throat. It's a nasty experience but you know that anyone looking in will think you're a prostitute earning her fifty bucks.

"Oh that's right, that's it, suck me baby," breathes Jimbo between gritted teeth as he guides your head up and down on his shaft, working his dick further into your throat with each push down on the back of your head.

It's not too long when you feel Jimbo's cock twitching and hear his breath quickening. It sounds like he's going to cum in your mouth and it doesn't look like he's intending to warn you like you asked him to.

How will you handle this?

>> Trust your partner to warn you before he cums and just keep sucking

>> Pull off him before things get messy

 

Click Here to vote on this Interactive story.
Click on the name for contact info and more works by George Tasker.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.