The Best Erotic Stories.

Back to Secret Agent School
by George Tasker
©

Part 12 - Spit or Swallow Baby?

You feel Anna struggling slightly and fighting to pull off your bucking cock as you hold her head down into your lap and lustfully hump her face. She gags a bit as the head of your dick pushes past the back of her mouth and into her throat, her ovalled lips wrapped around the base of your hard shaft and her nose pressed into your pubic hair.

You grunt and moan loudly as your orgasm hits and you push upwards with your hips, trying to feed Agent Hooters even more of your cock even though the entire shaft is buried in her mouth.

"Ahh!" you groan as cum spurts from the tip of your cock and fills Anna's mouth and throat. When your eruption is over you release Anna's hair and she sits up, gasping and choking on the mouthful of sticky white liquid you deposited in her mouth.

There is suddenly a knock at the window of the car and you twist around in the car seat to see who is there, your sticky dick still poking out from your open fly.

While you were feeding Anna Nicole Smith her vitamins the action continued...

Click Here to Continue...

 

Click Here to vote on this Interactive story.
Click on the name for contact info and more works by George Tasker.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.