The Best Erotic Stories.

Back to Secret Agent School
by George Tasker
©

Part 13 - Makin' A Mess

You lean back in your seat and watch Anna's blonde head bobbing up and down on your cock. She is a brilliant cocksucker, and from the speed your orgasm is approaching you guess she's had lots of practise.

"Oh God that's good Agent Titties," you moan as your hips thrust up to meet her hot mouth, the sensations of your shaft sliding across her tongue absolutely incredible.

"Here it comes," you warn her and Anna sits up, your cock popping from her mouth with a smacking suction noise. To help you on your way she wraps her soft hand around your shaft and starts pumping rapidly on it.

As orgasm hits you, you reach out with one hand and latch onto Anna's left tit, grabbing it tightly as your dick spasms and shoots it's load. Anna's hand and wrist are drenched in your seed as you squeeze her breast and spurt milky cum all over the car.

There is suddenly a knock at the window of the car and you twist around in the car seat to see who is there, your sticky dick still poking out from your open fly.

While you were feeding Anna Nicole Smith her vitamins the action continued...

Click Here to Continue...

 

Click Here to vote on this Interactive story.
Click on the name for contact info and more works by George Tasker.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.