The Best Erotic Stories.

Back to Secret Agent School
by George Tasker
©

Part 54 - Back In The Classroom

To your surprise you old teacher Mr Goodage is still taking the written tests at the Secret Agent Training School. He's a kindly old man with a huge round gut that makes him look almost pregnant. His hair is white and whispy and his skin old and leathery. You remember having real trouble with the theory requirements of Secret Agent school your first time here and Mr Goodage was nice enough to let you work off an A+ by giving him oral pleasure. You hope that because of your long experience on the field that it won't come to that.

"Okay class you have one hour starting now," he tells the three of you, taking his seat at the front desk.

You frown, seeing Trish and Jimbo get straight into it like they are having no problems at all.

Well, here goes nothing you will have to rely on your field experience to get you through.

Question one: Professor Nasty, evil mastermind, has a henchman called...

>> Bear

>> Tiger

 

Click Here to vote on this Interactive story.
Click on the name for contact info and more works by George Tasker.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.