BBWetkitty's kitty

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a Frosty head

BBWetKitty said:
Ooooooo an inny and outy inny and outy... inny and outty... sounds like a fun time!

could get messy in the end though :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a Frosty head

Optimystique said:
could get messy in the end though :)

Im not called wetkitty fer nuttin.... the messier the better!

BBWetKitty said:
just one bang? How bout a ka-boom?! hehe

LOL!!... i'd give you a ka-boom!... or make that a huge explosion!... have a great night tonight... and enjoy!
x

everything is bigger in texas

and I might add oh so much better kitten. Men dream about getting lost in the sensual curves of a voluptuous woman such as yourself. I alone could spend the month of January just exploring your soft creamy mountains with my tongue...

Re: everything is bigger in texas

chandler77 said:
and I might add oh so much better kitten. Men dream about getting lost in the sensual curves of a voluptuous woman such as yourself. I alone could spend the month of January just exploring your soft creamy mountains with my tongue...

Hot damn... did I mention Im in Frisco? ;)

going down south

now I think after an ample amount of time was spent tending to your ample peaks...I do believe my hungry mouth would have to take a trip down the hills and into the valley. You know where the river runs like wine and tastes twice as sweet. Then of course there is the case of lavishing a great amount of attention to your stunning southern charm...

Re: Re: everything is bigger in texas

BBWetKitty said:
Hot damn... did I mention Im in Frisco? ;)

*mark quickly checks on flights to frisco......*

sunday night fun

my new cami....

Attachments

• cleavage3.jpg
    cleavage3.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,520
another...

a deeper pic...

Attachments

• cleavage1.jpg
    cleavage1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 25,517
Hey there kitty! Love the new pics, very pretty, I especially like the tease shot. The cami looks lovely. Have a great night babe!

onehotduck said:
Hey there kitty! Love the new pics, very pretty, I especially like the tease shot. The cami looks lovely. Have a great night babe!

Thank you very much Duck.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a Frosty head

BBWetKitty said:
Im not called wetkitty fer nuttin.... the messier the better!

I couldn't agree more

I must say wetkitty, you have one awesome thread here!! I love the sexy pics I have seen so far. I just wish you werent so far away. I like to make my kittys purrr when I touch them.

Jayzan said:
I must say wetkitty, you have one awesome thread here!! I love the sexy pics I have seen so far. I just wish you werent so far away. I like to make my kittys purrr when I touch them.

Sigh -Id love to be touched and made to purr... been wayyyyyyyyyy too long!

Re: New Pics

Bigdangum said:
Hey sexy
Ur New pics are great.

Thank you Bigdan. I do enjoy taking these pics and posting them. Get's me all a flutter... and that feels so good!

Back