Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrFantasyMan said:
Lets see... :rolleyes: ...lickum please and the small of my back if that works for you Red... ;) :kiss: :p

Approaching you slowly, you watch me advance on you....my eyes holding yours as your breath quickens in anticipation...my tongue moves slowly across my lips moistening them...your pulse quickens as I step closer...bringing my breast in contact with your chest...you feel my nipples harden against you...I trail my finger along your collar bone and walk slowly around you, laying my hand on your shoulder and one one on your hip...I reach up on my toes and whisper in your ear..my breast pressed against your back.."I've been waiting all morning for this."

My breath hot against your skin sends shivers up your spine and your body tightens as it waits for the moment when I find that special place...that one spot where you want me to linger...moving my lips down over your body..kissing each shoulder...bringing my lips to the center of your back..I lick my way down...

Finally I arrive, my nails graze the sensitive flesh...causing goosebumps to form all over your body...you shiver as my tongue begins to lick and taste you...moving my tongue in circles and making sure your moist... I place the badge on your flesh and smooth it down gently with the pads of my fingers...sealing it with a kiss...

I slowly raise myself up...pressing against your body the whole way... I step back and return to face you...my arms wrap around your neck and I kiss you passionately.....then I turn to the room and ...say :

Welcome to the Playgrounders...

and I release into the world to make women fall at your feet....

Congratulations!!! :kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Lets see... :rolleyes: ...lickum please and the small of my back if that works for you Red... ;) :kiss: :p

Approaching you slowly, you watch me advance on you....my eyes holding yours as your breath quickens in anticipation...my tongue moves slowly across my lips moistening them...your pulse quickens as I step closer...bringing my breast in contact with your chest...you feel my nipples harden against you...I trail my finger along your collar bone and walk slowly around you, laying my hand on your shoulder and one one on your hip...I reach up on my toes and whisper in your ear..my breast pressed against your back.."I've been waiting all morning for this."

My breath hot against your skin sends shiver up your spine and your body tightens as it waits for the moment when I find that special place...that one spot where you want me to linger...moving my lips down over your body..kissing each shoulder...bringing my lips to the center of your back..I lick my way down...

Finally I arrive, my nails graze the sensitive flesh...causing goosebumps to form all over your body...you shiver as my tongue begins to lick and taste you...moving my tongue in circles and making sure your moist... I place the badge on your flesh and smooth it down gently with the pads of my fingers...sealing it with a kiss...

I slowly raise myself up...pressing against your body the whole way... I step back and return to face you...my arms wrap around your neck and I kiss you passionately.....then I turn to the room and ...say :

Congratulations!!! :kiss: :kiss:[/QUOTE]

Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Red, I knew you would be good at this :devil:

My breath hot against your skin sends shiver up your spine and your body tightens as it waits for the moment when I find that special place...that one spot where you want me to linger...moving my lips down over your body..kissing each shoulder...bringing my lips to the center of your back..I lick my way down...

WHEW!!! Made it just in time.....*mumbling to myself* stupid crutches...

Hi all....hope you're all smiling and as happy as MFM is right now. ;) :kiss: :rose:

Yeahhhhhhh !!!!! Well done Red :nana: :D

WyldBreeze said:
WHEW!!! Made it just in time.....*mumbling to myself* stupid crutches...

Hi all....hope you're all smiling and as happy as MFM is right now. ;) :kiss: :rose:
That was cutting it close. Hate to miss a lickum badge ceremony.

WOW!!!

:eek:...it isnt often I am speechless... :rolleyes:

Thank You...Thank You... :kiss: :kiss:

Red you are something special... ;)

:rose: and :kiss: es for the ladies...^5s for the gents

mark197205 said:
{{{Wyld}}} :kiss: :kiss:
Good day to you darlin' ;)
Hello {{{{Mark}}}} :kiss: Sorry to smooch and run....or hobble as the case may be....but real life is intervening today. :rolleyes: Have a wonderful evening full smiles as I"m sending some of my "good" thoughts your way. :kiss: :devil:

GREAT JOB RHF!! :nana:
Congrats on the badge MFM!! :kiss: :p

Hello to all playgrounders today--I'm still not moving very well :( Stupid back muscles!

turtledove said:
GREAT JOB RHF!! :nana:
Congrats on the badge MFM!! :kiss: :p

Hello to all playgrounders today--I'm still not moving very well :( Stupid back muscles!

I hope your back gets better soon..I hate sore backs..

WyldBreeze said:
Hello {{{{Mark}}}} :kiss: Sorry to smooch and run....or hobble as the case may be....but real life is intervening today. :rolleyes: Have a wonderful evening full smiles as I"m sending some of my "good" thoughts your way. :kiss: :devil:

*smiles broadly*

Thank you Wyld :kiss: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back