Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf31IL said:
i'm here & waiting turtledove & RedHairedandFriendly :nana:
You don't get both .... you have to chose.. course.. I don't know if there is a rule that you can't be double teamed... hmmmmm

are there any other presenters?

doesn't matter.... i would like Red to give me a lick badge... right on my lips :D

Wolf31IL said:
doesn't matter.... i would like Red to give me a lick badge... right on my lips :D
Well I'd be honored.. you should know that this is only my second ceremony.. hope your happy.. please come up on stage.. and wait here for a moment.. :)

steps up on stage...

waits patiently for Red in my jeans waiting for the lovely Red to present the "badge"

winks at the lovely, edible Red

from under my cowboy hat... waiting patiently on her presentation of the badge :nana: :devil:

Good evening Playgrounders. Looks like I am just in time for a badge presentation. Takes a seat and starts munching on skittles tasting the rainbow....ahhh memories.

Wolf31IL said:

Slowly I walk up on stage, letting my eyes run down your body, taking in every part of you. Your eyes watch me as I advance, my tongue running across my lips. Reaching you, I place one hand on your shoulder and the other on your hip. Running my hand slowly down your arm, I feel your body tensing under my caress, I stand on my toes, my breath warm against your skin.

My tongue slowly slides across your neck, nibbling as I run my hands along your body, my breast press against you. My mouth moves over your lips. I wrap my arms around your neck, running my fingers into your hair, our lips not yet touching. You feel my breast pressing against you, my nipples hard. My tongue slowly traces your lips, licking them, making sure they are wet, your breathing heavier, I slide my hand down and grab the badge from my pocket, bringing to my own tongue I give it a nice long lick. I place it on your lips and cover your badge with my mouth, licking the edges down to give you a perfect seal...

Welcome to the Playgrounders!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:
musicman77 said:
Good evening Playgrounders. Looks like I am just in time for a badge presentation. Takes a seat and starts munching on skittles tasting the rainbow....ahhh memories.

*takes a seat next to MM and dips into his skittles bag... "hiya darlin'" ;)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Slowly I walk up on stage, letting my eyes run down your body, taking in every part of you. Your eyes watch me as I advance, my tongue running across my lips, reaching you, I place one hand on your shoulder and the other on your hip. Running my hand slowly down your arm, I feel your body tensing under my caress, I stand on my toes, my breath warm against your skin.

My tongue slowly slides across your neck, nibbling as I run my hands along your body, my breast pressing against your body. My mouth moves over your lips. I wrap my arms around your neck, running my fingers into your hair, our lips not yet touching. You feel my breast pressing against you, my nipples hard. My tongue slowly traces your lips, licking them, making sure they are wet, your breathing heavier, I slide my hand down and grab the badge from my pocket, bringing to my own tongue I give it a nice long lick. I place it on your lips and cover your badge with my mouth, licking the edges down to give you a perfect seal...

Woo Hoo!!!! Great job Red. Makes me want another badge as well. That was definately worth waiting for.

HI all

HI all just back from a brief holiday

How are you?

BrettJ

babydoll2u said:
I do indeed....... ;)

Well then you have come to the right place. Leans over to kiss Babydoll letting her taste the assorted skittles on my breath. Sorry couldn't resist. :kiss: :p

Hiya BrettJ

my hands bring Red closer into my arms... i hugly her tightly, my hands caressing every inch of her lovely backside. i lean into her kissing her, my lips breaking the "seal" with the strength of my lust for her... my tongue slips softly into her slightly open, moist mouth. our tongues mingle as my hands cup her tight buttocks... i feel her tremble as i take her breath with my kiss...

thanking her passionately for the "presentation"... i dip her deeply, my hand caressing her back as i hold her with one arm as my other hand caresses her soft, trembling cheek.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Slowly I walk up on stage, letting my eyes run down your body, taking in every part of you. Your eyes watch me as I advance, my tongue running across my lips, reaching you, I place one hand on your shoulder and the other on your hip. Running my hand slowly down your arm, I feel your body tensing under my caress, I stand on my toes, my breath warm against your skin.

My tongue slowly slides across your neck, nibbling as I run my hands along your body, my breast pressing against your body. My mouth moves over your lips. I wrap my arms around your neck, running my fingers into your hair, our lips not yet touching. You feel my breast pressing against you, my nipples hard. My tongue slowly traces your lips, licking them, making sure they are wet, your breathing heavier, I slide my hand down and grab the badge from my pocket, bringing to my own tongue I give it a nice long lick. I place it on your lips and cover your badge with my mouth, licking the edges down to give you a perfect seal...

YEAH!!! Welcome to Playgrounder's Wolf!! *Gives Wolf a hug* Congrats my Friend!!

Nice presentation Red!! Well Done!!

musicman77 said:
Well then you have come to the right place. Leans over to kiss Babydoll letting her taste the assorted skittles on my breath. Sorry couldn't resist. :kiss: :p

Hiya BrettJ

mmmmm.. I like that flavor, and that one, and that one, and... and....
that's ok... I couldn't resist either :kiss: ;)

Hi Brett

hugs both Red & TD

mmmmmmmmmmm gets a firm grip on each lady's buttocks... passing kisses back & forth between...

hot passionate kisses... i knew i'd get them together :nana:

tasting each sweet lady's lips... my arms holding them both tightly, my bare chest snug against them, my cowboy hat at a jaunty angle freeing me to snatch kisses & hugs from both hot, edible ladies lol :devil:

Wolf31IL said:
my hands bring Red closer into my arms... i hugly her tightly, my hands caressing every inch of her lovely backside. i lean into her kissing her, my lips breaking the "seal" with the strength of my lust for her... my tongue slips softly into her slightly open, moist mouth. our tongues mingle as my hands cup her tight buttocks... i feel her tremble as i take her breath with my kiss...

thanking her passionately for the "presentation"... i dip her deeply, my hand caressing her back as i hold her with one arm as my other hand caresses her soft, trembling cheek.

my blush is as bright as my hair, as your kiss overwhelms my senses, wondering if I over did it... ;)

Wolf31IL said:
mmmmmmmmmmm gets a firm grip on each lady's buttocks... passing kisses back & forth between...

hot passionate kisses... i knew i'd get them together :nana:

tasting each sweet lady's lips... my arms holding them both tightly, my bare chest snug against them, my cowboy hat at a jaunty angle freeing me to snatch kisses & hugs from both hot, edible ladies lol :devil:
WOW-Cowboy!! *blushing*

musicman77 said:
Gee maybe we need to change this from Playgrounders to Kiss-A-Holics part 2???

dunno... I'm not in on the kissing up there...
now down HERE is a different story............... :kiss: :p

i'd kiss them elsewhere

...but i'm not sure i'd be allowed to strip them naked and bury my face between their thighs til i satisfied my hunger for them :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back