Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
WarmSlide

Sliding up to Slider...Mmmmm.. I slip my arms around your waist. Winking at the other playgrounders, I press closer. My hands caress your back and my chest presses against yours. Stepping up on my toes, pulling your head closer to mine I whisper.. "I can tell your very excited." Slipping down your body, my tongue trailing a path while my eyes stay locked with yours. I make myself comfy on my knees, facing you.

Your breathing is heavier as my hands move to your waist. I watch your stomach tense in anticipation. My fingers press into your skin, massaging it as you continue to watch me. My eyes roam over your hips, legs and feet before slowly sliding back up to the top of your boxer-briefs. Continuing to move my hands, they slip over your hips and around your firm buttocks. Trailing my fingers down the backs of your thighs and then over to the front. My nails graze up the inside of your thighs, as my mouth moves to your inner thigh.

My tongue reaches out and barely touches your skin. I push the material of your boxer-briefs up exposing your inner thigh. My tongue wanting to start high on your leg, before it reaches the place for your badge. You feel my hair brushing against your legs, as my mouth moves slowly down, my tongue licking at your skin. You feel my teeth gently nipple your flesh, bringing shivers to your body. My tongue moves long, firm licks at that special place by the knee, of your inner right thigh.

Finally after several nice licks and moans, I can tell you and the spot are ready. Pulling a badge from my pocket, licking the back, I place the badge. My mouth returns and my tongue slides back over, licking the edges down making a good seal. Rising back up, I kiss your lips gently, turning to the crowd....

Congratulations.. and your released out into the playgrounders to steal the hearts of many! :kiss:

Last edited:
LOL.. well I don't know about a crowd... ;)

Congrats Warmslide... and GOOD presenting Red :D

*woot woot woot*

higherlevel4u said:
Bravo, Red!!!

An excellent presentation .... I can see things are looking up around here .... ;) :D
aw now Higher... they were never looking down sweet man ;)

Bowing...

higherlevel4u said:
Bravo, Red!!!

An excellent presentation .... I can see things are looking up around here .... ;) :D
Yes.. it is.. lol.. so I hear Fagin and you both need badges.. is that right.. I believe Babydoll is our next presenter :D , if that is the case... A busy day for badges.. lol

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Yes.. it is.. lol.. so I hear Fagin and you both need badges.. is that right.. I believe Babydoll is our next presenter :D , if that is the case... A busy day for badges.. lol
a badge for the founder? interesting.... I may have to do two in a row... ;)

Thanks...

babydoll2u said:
LOL.. well I don't know about a crowd... ;)

Congrats Warmslide... and GOOD presenting Red :D

*woot woot woot*
Thanks babydoll.. that was my 4th. I just enjoy doing them so much.. :D

Sliding up to Slider...Mmmmm.. I slip my arms around your waist. Winking at the other playgrounders, I press closer. My hands caress your back and my chest presses against yours. Stepping up on my toes, pulling your head closer to mine I whisper.. "I can tell your very excited." Slipping down your body, my tongue trailing a path while my eyes stay locked with yours. I make myself comfy on my knees, facing you.

Your breathing is heavier as my hands move to your waist. I watch your stomach tense in anticipation. My fingers press into your skin, massaging it as you continue to watch me. My eyes roam over your hips, legs and feet before slowly sliding back up to the top of your boxer-briefs. Continuing to move my hands, they slip over your hips and around your firm buttocks. Trailing my fingers down the backs of your thighs and then over to the front. My nails graze up the inside of your thighs, as my mouth moves to your inner thigh.

My tongue reaches out and barely touches your skin. I push the material of your boxer-briefs up exposing your inner thigh. My tongue wanting to start high on your leg, before it reaches the place for your badge. You feel my hair brushing against your legs, as my mouth moves slowly down, my tongue licking at your skin. You feel my teeth gently nipple your flesh, bringing shivers to your body. My tongue moves long, firm licks at that special place by the knee, of your inner right thigh.

Finally after several nice licks and moans, I can tell you and the spot is ready. Pulling a badge from my pocket, licking the back, I place the badge. My mouth returns and my tongue slides back over, licking the edges down making a good seal. Rising back up, I kiss your lips gently, turning to the crowd....

Congratulations.. and your released out into the playgrounders to steal the hearts of many! :kiss:

**stands and applauds**

Finally after several nice licks and moans, I can tell you and the spot is ready. Pulling a badge from my pocket, licking the back, I place the badge. My mouth returns and my tongue slides back over, licking the edges down making a good seal. Rising back up, I kiss your lips gently, turning to the crowd....

OOOOH MYYYY......*sigh*.....I stand excited...knowing I am among friends...not too embarassed that my excitement is well....showing....

Thank you so much.....that was a wonderful presentation.....

*slipping off the stage* ummmm...is there a restroom nearby?

Blushing...

Warmslide said:
OOOOH MYYYY......*sigh*.....I stand excited...knowing I am among friends...not too embarassed that my excitement is well....showing....

Watching as you walk away... calling out... Bye.. hope you liked it! :)

Warmslide said:

LOL... exit right and around the corner dear ;)

babydoll2u said:
Ok... Higher... or Fagin... which do I "do" first ? ;)

Well, BabyD, as I'm just about ready to head off home for the evening, I think I'd rather you did Fagin .... I wouldn't want to rush such an .... enticing .... prospect ..... ;) :kiss:

higherlevel4u said:
Well, BabyD, as I'm just about ready to head off home for the evening, I think I'd rather you did Fagin .... I wouldn't want to rush such an .... enticing .... prospect ..... ;) :kiss:

ONLY, Higher, if you promise that I get to do your.... badge... ? :kiss:

babydoll2u said:
ONLY, Higher, if you promise that I get to do your.... badge... ? :kiss:

BabyD ... not only do I promise you can present me with my badge .... I think it is one of the rules of the Club that the Founder's badges have to be renewed periodically .... ;) :D

higherlevel4u said:
BabyD ... not only do I promise you can present me with my badge .... I think it is one of the rules of the Club that the Founder's badges have to be renewed periodically .... ;) :D
sneaky rule maker :cool:

higherlevel4u said:
ah... new rules, lol...... but, does that go for all members as well ?? if not, I DO believe I've lost mine somewhere... you presented me with a pin-on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back