Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I would

Yes, I would like the badge.

I am going to let her put the badge where she wants folks.

BrettJ

Author / Badgeless [ not for long, he hopes ] / Studmuppet

*gets the bucket of popcorn, and take the sofa, front row, center stage, leaving room (but not much) for Drac*

Brett...

Holding your hand in mine, my fingers caressing your skin, our eyes lock and hold. You smile down at me, gazing into my eyes. I share with you the thoughts running through my head, knowing you can read them, sensing you know me, for the real person I am....

My fingers move up your arm and over your shoulder. My breath hovers above your neck, you wait, wanting to remove us from this room from the crowd, but you know you can't. So you wait....

Holding your hand as my finger traces along your jaw and over your ear, my teeth biting my lip. I press closer to you, leaning into you. My lips brush gently across your chin. You bend down hoping my lips will press against yours. Smiling up into your eyes, I wink. My mouth presses a kiss to your eyes closing each one. "Don't peek.... just feel."

I slide my hands down your body, it tenses under my touch. Each sense is awakened as you can no longer see me, but must trust me. Your ears pick up the whisper of my dress rubbing along your body. Your sense of smell picks up the scent of my perfume. Your sense of touch aches as it absorbs so much feeling your body shivers...

My hands roam over you, feeling the muscles in your arms quiver, as my palms slide over them. I watch your fingers flex into fists, holding back the urge to watch. Pressing my finger against your lips, tracing the shape with my nail. Standing on my toes, I pull your head down to mine, whispering in your ear... "Are you ready?"

I slide my tongue to your neck and lick slowly, teasing the skin, moistening it. I can feel your pulse under my tongue, the rush of blood flowing through your veins. My hand lays on your chest, over your heart. "That spot is ready now.." I tell you... "Don't peek." I move my hand from your arm, leaving the other to rest on your heart, pulling a badge from my pocket I lick the back. Placing it on your neck, I realize the one sense we had not allowed to enjoy the ceremony. As my hand holds the badge in place, my fingers slowly caressing the edges down, my lips press against yours. Your sense of taste, enjoys the sweet candy taste in my mouth. Pulling my lips from yours, "I have candy coated stickum on my badges.." You chuckle and I press my lips back with yours, our tongues slide together, dancing as one. With each caress your sense of taste is fed.

I move my mouth from yours.. "Open your eyes...."

I present you to the Playgrounders..... may you go out and steal the hearts of many. :kiss:

Last edited:
babydoll2u said:
*gets the bucket of popcorn, and take the sofa, front row, center stage, leaving room (but not much) for Drac*

*doesn't need much room, sits beside Peggy and puts an arm around her, smileing*

Dracoa said:
*doesn't need much room, sits beside Peggy and puts an arm around her, smileing*

well... since there's no space left on the couch... I guess I'll just sit on Drac's lap.... that's if it's ok with you Drac....?

I just love these badge ceremonies

spiritshadow67 said:
well... since there's no space left on the couch... I guess I'll just sit on Drac's lap.... that's if it's ok with you Drac....?

I just love these badge ceremonies

*chuckles* Looks like it's my time.

Should I get up on stage or....?

Did I like it?

Did I like where she put the badge peeps and how it felt?

HELL YEAH!

Oddly enough, my neck is one of my favourite spots.

BrettJ

Author / PLAYGROUNDER 130, NOW BADGED / Studmuppet

BrettJ said:

HELL YEAH!

BrettJ

It is mine too Brett... god lick my neck and you can get me to do ALMOST anything.... note that I said almost

Dracoa said:

better get up there hun.... *stands and lets Drac go.... with a light smack to his cute tush*.

mmmmm *gets all comfy... grabs up the popcorn and awaits the beginning of Drac's ceremony....*

Dracoa said:

yes sweetie... go up on stage and have a seat... I need to prepare, and will be with you in a minute... ;)

babydoll2u said:
yes sweetie... go up on stage and have a seat... I need to prepare, and will be with you in a minute... ;)

*gets up on stage and has a seat, starts to feel a bit nervous with all the eyes on him, but remains seated*

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Holding your hand in mine, my fingers caressing your skin, our eyes lock and hold. You smile down at me, gazing into my eyes. I share with you the thoughts running through my head, knowing you can read them, sensing you know me, for the real person I am....

My fingers move up your arm and over your shoulder. My breath hovers above you neck, you wait, wanting to remove us from this room from the crowd, but you know you can't. So you wait....

Holding your hand as my finger traces along your jaw and over your ear, my teeth biting my lip. I press closer to you, leaning into you. My lips brush gently across your chin. You bend down hoping my lips will press against yours. Smiling up into your eyes, I wink. My mouth presses a kiss to your eyes closing each one. "Don't peek.... just feel."

I slide my hands down your body, it tenses under my touch. Each sense is awakened as you can no longer see me, but must trust me. Your ears pick up the whisper of my dress rubbing along your body. Your sense of smell picks up the scent of my perfume. Your sense of touch aches as it absorbs so much feeling your body shivers...

My hands roam over you, feeling the muscles in your arms quiver, as my palms slide over them. I watch your fingers flex into fists, holding back the urge to watch. Pressing my finger against your lips, tracing the shape with my nail. Standing on my toes, I pull your head down to mine, whispering in your ear... "Are you ready?"

I slide my tongue to your neck and lick slowly, teasing the skin, moistening it. I can feel your pulse under my tongue, the rush of blood flowing through your veins. My hand lays on your chest, over your heart. "That spot is ready now.." I tell you... "Don't peek." I move my hand from your arm, leaving the other to rest on your heart, pulling a badge from my pocket I lick the back. Placing it on your neck, I realize the one sense we had not allowed to enjoy the ceremony. As my hand holds the badge in place, my fingers slowly caressing the edges down, my lips press against yours. Your sense of taste, enjoys the sweet candy taste in my mouth. Pulling my lips from yours, "I have candy coated stickum on my badges.." You chuckle and I press my lips back with yours, our tongues slide together, dancing as one. With each caress your sense of taste is fed.

I move my mouth from yours.. "Open your eyes...."

I present you to the Playgrounders..... may you go out and steal the hearts of many. :kiss:

bravo..

Blushing...

BrettJ said:

HELL YEAH!

BrettJ

I'm glad you liked.. :kiss:

My neck

With me, the side or back of my neck, just behind my earlobe, all of this arouses me beyond belief.

Kissing is nice, but if my lover happens to have long fingernails and scratches there gently, I am in heaven.

My shoulderblades and down my back -- ohhhh, Lordy!

BrettJ

Author / Sensualist / Studmuppet

Comes out of the shadows, stage left... and sees your head whip around when you hear my footsteps. A smile spreads across your face when you see me and the mischevious twinkle in my eyes. You begin to rise from your chair, but I drop the bag i'm carrying beside the chair and place my hands on your shoulders, gently pushing you back down into your seat.

I lean down and whisper in your ear... you ready baby ?

I touch my lips to yours, in a softly caressing kiss that leaves you wanting more when I move away from you. I lean down beside the chair, and open the bag I brought out with me... removing from it 2 purple silk scarves... smiling, I tie each of your wrists to the chair arms. You watch my every move, with a smile. Next I take out a long feather... and your jaw drops... lol.... I unbutton your shirt... and smile when I hear the giggles and whoops from the audience.

I walk around the back of your chair and, lifting your long hair from your neck, slowly slide the feather over your neck, watching you shiver. I lean down and lick the back of your neck, letting my tongue travel across the back and up the side, to behind your ear. Teasing you to make you think this is where the badge will rest.
But I walk around to the front of your chair, and kneel in front of you, leaning in to kiss you passionately. Then I slide my hands across your shoulders, down your chest, fingertips teasing your nipples just the way you like...

I lean forward and lick your right nipple, tongue sliding around it, rubbing over it, pulling it with my teeth, feeling it become hard between my lips.. all the while teasing the other nipple with the feather, and I feel you squirming to move your hands, I KNOW they want to be in my hair. ;)

I reach into my pocket and remove the badge, lick he back of it, and place it over your right nipple, still hard.. I lick around the edges, press with my fingers to seal it, then lean into you again for a kiss, my hands caressing your thighs. I break the kiss, smile up at you and wink.

Then I untie the scarves, and present you to the audience...

welcome Dracoa to PG'ers and Proud Of It, please.....

enjoy baby.. :kiss:

Last edited:
BrettJ said:
With me, the side or back of my neck, just behind my earlobe, all of this arouses me beyond belief.

Kissing is nice, but if my lover happens to have long fingernails and scratches there gently, I am in heaven.

My shoulderblades and down my back -- ohhhh, Lordy!

BrettJ

Author / Sensualist / Studmuppet
omg YES... kissing or licking between my shoulder blades.... mmmmmmmmmm

babydoll2u said:
Comes out of the shadows, stage left... and sees your head whip around when you hear my footsteps. A smile spreads across your face when you see me and the mischevious twinkle in my eyes. You begin to rise from your chair, but I drop the bag i'm carrying beside the chair and place my hands on your shoulders, gently pushing you back down into your seat.

I lean down and whisper in your ear... you ready baby ?

I touch my lips to yours, in a softly caressing kiss that leaves you wanting more when I move away from you. I lean down beside the chair, and open the bag I brought out with me... removing from it 2 purple silk scarves... smiling, I tie each of your wrists to the chair arms. You watch my every move, with a smile. Next I take out a long feather... and your jaw drops... lol.... I unbutton your shirt... and smile when I hear the giggles and whoops from the audience.

I walk around the back of your chair and, lifting your long hair from your neck, slowly slide the feather over your neck, watching you shiver. I lean down and lick the back of your neck, letting my tongue travel across the back and up the side, to behind your ear. Teasing you to make you think this is where the badge will rest.
But I walk around to the front of your chair, and kneel in front of you, leaning in to kiss you passionately. Then I slide my hands across your shoulders, down your chest, fingertips teasing your nipples just the way you like...

I lean forward and lick your right nipple, tongue sliding around it, rubbing over it, pulling it with my teeth, feeling it become hard between my lips.. all the while teasing the other nipple with the feather, and I feel you squirming to move your hands, I KNOW they want to be in my hair. ;)

I reach into my pocket and remove the badge, lick he back of it, and place it over your right nipple, still hard.. I lick around the edges, press with my fingers to seal it, then lean into you again for a kiss, my hands caressing your thighs. I break the kiss, smile up at you and wink.

Then I untie the scarves, and present you to the audience...

welcome Dracoa please to PG'ers and Proud Of It, please.....

enjoy baby.. :kiss:

Oooooh. :D *:kiss:s from the seat, not so sure he should be getting up immeadiately*

My sensual spots

Oddly enough, most places on the front of my body [ lips excluded obviously ] are kinda "Ehh" when it comes to foreplay. Even THERE.

But if you come at me from behind, with nails, massaging hands or soft lips, I am your lovepuppy for the night.

Maybe the day too.

BrettJ

PLAYGROUNDER 130 fer shure!

Author / LovePuppy / Studmuppet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back