Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Hmmm... blindfolded, well I wouldn't see much though. Bankrupt no.. empty yes.. :p

Phew, thank god your not just out to bankrupt me.;)

Btw Vic needs his badge doing :p

LuckyVic said:
Hmmmm nothing like being pinned by a female presenter :) lol

Good morning everyone

Good morning Vic.. I hate to even assume what kind of badge you would like.. and looking at that AV.. I would love to imagine where I get to put it.. but what kind and where is up to you not me... any ideas?

Good morning Vic.. I hate to even assume what kind of badge you would like.. and looking at that AV.. I would love to imagine where I get to put it.. but what kind and where is up to you not me... any ideas?

hmmmm so many possibilities... how about some suggestions? ;)

LuckyVic said:
hmmmm so many possibilities... how about some suggestions? ;)

Well lately, everyone has let me surprise them.......
But you will have to let me know if you want a stickum... (you get to keep your clothes on for that one..) or a lickum..(I need you completely naked and at my mercy)

But you will have to let me know if you want a stickum... (you get to keep your clothes on for that one..) or a lickum..(I need you completely naked and at my mercy)

The lickum sounds like more fun.

*takes his shorts and shirt off.

I can guess which one Vic is gonna go for. :p

LuckyVic said:
The lickum sounds like more fun.

*takes his shorts and shirt off.

Well, I guess that answer's that... :rolleyes: You'll have to come up on stage and have a seat, if you don't mind chatting with mark and other playgrounders for a while, my ceremonies take a bit of time.. but I think they are worth the wait... :D

Well, I guess that answer's that... :rolleyes: You'll have to come up on stage and have a seat, if you don't mind chatting with mark and other playgrounders for a while, my ceremonies take a bit of time.. but I think they are worth the wait... :D

*gets up on stage, not sure what's going his way.

LuckyVic said:
*gets up on stage, not sure what's going his way.

Dont panic Vic i've not come to badge you but Red has asked me to let you know she will be here as soon as possible, just bare with her for a while (well your already bare that I can see)lol

mark197205 said:
Dont panic Vic i've not come to badge you but Red has asked me to let you know she will be here as soon as possible, just bare with her for a while (well your already bare that I can see)lol

*Takes a seat*...:D

MrFantasyMan said:
*Takes a seat*...:D

Good morning MFM.. haven't seen you in a bit.. How ya doing?

You got here just in time.. I've worked up more and more special one's since I did my first for you!! :D

Good morning MFM.. haven't seen you in a bit.. How ya doing?

You got here just in time.. I've worked up more and more special one's since I did my first for you!! :D

:rolleyes: ...well practice makes perfect...but you never forget your first... :rose:

Goog morning all..Ladies.. :kiss: :rose: and ^5 Gents..I hope all are having a good day.

ok what everyone grabbing a seat for...???? will it be hot and passionate..I love those hot and passionate moments...sure do ...yeppy.

For Vic.. enjoy...

Walking up to you, your eyes roaming my body, taking in my full breast and my teasing smile. Your not nervous about the ceremony, but instead are very excited, having searched the playgrounders out again after being gone for a while. I'm new here so I don't know you very well, so I must imagine your personality and imagine what type of man you are. I have a great imagination Vic.

Looking over your body and sensing the many places you are wanting your badge, my own mind trying to find the perfect spot. I touch your neck with my lips. Then the center of your chest. Next, I let my nails slide down your body, touching the inside of your thigh. "Here?" I ask. Raising your brow, your eyes tell me your intrigued. "No, I don't think so Vic." I wink at you.

Walking behind you, my finger trailing across your shoulders and down your arms. I press my breasts against your back. Whispering in your ear, "Maybe somewhere back here?" My palm runs down your back and slides across your naked cheeks, grazing them with my nails. I kiss the back of your neck before sliding my tongue down your spine. My hands resting on your hips, as I move to sit on my knees.

You feel my warm breath against your body, my hair touching your back, giving you soft tingles of sensation. My tongues slides over the small of your back, licking it, moistening it, I pause and pull a badge from my pocket..... but.. "I've changed my mind."

Now, Vic.. your impatient, longing, aching wanting to know where I'll put it. I step back and wonder. Looking over you, your body begging to be touched. I stand and move in front of you. Again slipping to my knees, my mouth hovers on the skin of your inner thigh. Thinking to myself that this is the spot after all. I move your arousal away with my hand, so as not to make you more uncomfortable. My tongue slowly laps at your right inner thigh. Moving my tongue back and forth, wetting it. I hold the badge in my hand and smile. "You know Vic," I say, "this doesn't feel right either."

Standing again, thinking, wondering where to place this special badge. I wrap my arms around you, the feel of my blouse rubs against your body, my nipples harden as your aroused state presses against me. My tongue slides inside your mouth and strokes with yours, dancing and merging. You tighten your hold on me and press me close to you. Lifting my head from yours, I move to lick your neck, sucking and stroking the skin with my tongue, biting it gently.

"Now, Vic. Here is your spot, that special place." Licking the badge I place it on your neck and lick the edges down, giving it a perfect seal.

Turning to the crowd I say, "I now present you to the playgrounders may you go out and steal the hearts of many!"

Congratulations! :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back