The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

Pulling out her feather duster, Red carefully stirs the dust from the thread. Then she sits down and grabs a pen... Thinking to herself she begins to write.

Horatio's Revenge ~ thanks to mark for the title

The young man moved quietly towards the group. It was dark and he had not yet been noticed. After several days of following them, he knew that tonight he would act. She had tempted him, tempted him more then any other. Her body was hypnotic and her smile captured his eyes and stirred his loins. She would be his. He had no doubt about that. It didn't matter that the group seemed to protect her and the other woman with such obvious care and regard. Perhaps he would take them both.

"Yes," he thought to himself. He would take both of the women. Each one would be his personal toy. No one would find them, the two men that accompanied them along with the small group of what he assumed were servants, would try to find the females, but they would be long gone before they did.

With that he crouched down and waited until the night turned darker.

©
~~~~~~
post 2

Last edited:
# 2

Post 1 With that he crouched down and waited until the night turned darker...

Katherine and Desiree sat together, each one watching the embers in the fire and the flames flow higher or lower, depending on the breeze. They had been traveling for days, and both women felt the dust and grime of the trip on their skin.

"Lady Katherine, do you think perhaps we'll reach our destination come morning?" Desiree asked her sister, looking back towards the orange and red leaping flames.

"Do you want to even get there?"

"No... I'm just wanting to be clean again." Desiree chuckled and stood, stretching up her arms.

Katherine stood also, her thoughts distracted by the realization that she and her sister would soon arrive at the St. Mary's to begin their lives as Sisters of the Holy Cross. Kicking a rock with her slippered foot, Katherine hooked her arm in with her sisters and together they walked back towards the make-shift tent, that they had used every night they broke for camp.

"Desi," Katherine pressed her arm against her sister's side. "I'm sorry I got us into this mess."

Desiree looked at her sister, "It wasn't all your fault. We weren't really too bad of girls were we? Sure we got into mischief, but for father to send us to St. Mary's, until he finds a proper man to tame us... well that seems harsh."

Katherine agreed, but she also knew that the two sisters drove their father batty and he had finally had enough. "We just shouldn't have gone to that party the villiagers threw. It got out of hand and I knew we were in more trouble then ever before as soon as I saw Stephen and Marcus come into the villiage."

Katherine shivered as she remember the glare that came from the eyes of their father's head soldiers as they advanced towards her and Desiree. Desiree and her had been hauled back to the castle not a word spoken about the somewhat drunken state of the two women. Their father had just pointed Stephen and Marcus toward the stairs and they pushed the women into their rooms. Locked the doors and left them.

Then next morning they were taken down to their father's study and informed that they would be traveling to St. Mary's until proper husbands had been found.

©
~~~~~~
post 3

Last edited:
Delta Smooth said:
cobwebs??? man, didn't know this thread was prone to them :)

Just some days... not many.. I haven't seen Kyla or Shagly much... starting to miss them... I'm very glad to see you!!! :D :D :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Evening stranger..... I kinda got bored and started a story.. :D

I'm not a stranger, I'm just strange ;) feel free to continue with your story. :D

I will off and on continue my story :D ....

strange and not strange... Me.. always.. yep.. :D

Good, and no stranger than I that is for certain..... :rolleyes:

Just some days... not many.. I haven't seen Kyla or Shagly much... starting to miss them... I'm very glad to see you!!! :D :D :D
Oh My somebody missed me! :eek:

Hello Red :rose:
Hello Mark :kiss: :kiss:

# 3

Post #1 With that he crouched down and waited until the night turned darker...

Post #2 The next morning they were taken down to their father's study and informed that they would be traveling to St. Mary's until proper husbands had been found.

Stephen and Marcus, watched the sisters walking towards the make shift tent. The two soilders had been friends for a number of years, each one watching the other's back. They had also served their leige Lord for more years then either could remember. Stephan was slightly taller then his friend, but both sported jet black hair and strong frames. Stephan's eyes were a stealy grey, that darkened into a thick smoke color when he was angered or riled in some manner whether it be pleasure or pain.

Marcus sported brown eyes and those turned almost black during battle and during his rowdy moments of pleasure. Both men, had served as the women's body guards on many trips and both had often been there to untangle them from their escapades, however this last one, had been to public and neither man had been able to think of away to keep the villiagers quiet.

When they had seen the ladies, slumped and obviously drunk on to much ale, they had quickly gathered them up. Hauled them back to the castle and without a word from their father, had placed them in their rooms.

Now the men looked as they walked away and entered the tent. Stephan agreed to take the first watch and, Marcus took his bedroll and placed it infront of the opening of the tent. Laying down he closed his eyes and allowed sleep to over take him. His last thoughts were of the injustice of this mission and how noone with the spirits of Desiree and Katherine should ever be forced into a nunnery.

Stephen, watched the flames and allowed his thoughts to wonder over the past couple of days travel. Marcus and he both agreed that they felt someone was tracking them. He had circled back and found signs of someone stalking them. It seemed to only be one person, but until they knew for sure the men watched over the ladies like hawks. He motioned for the small handful of servents to retire. They would have much rather not have traveled with a group of people but their Lord had insisted.

Now instead of Desiree and Katherine, they were concerned with two ladies maids, a cook, and both of Marcus and his, understudies. Sighing he watched as everyone settled down for the night. Standing up he moved around camp making sure everyone was safe and all was well. His body was tense. He could feel that something, was going to happen soon, he felt it deep within him.

©
~~~~
Post 4

Last edited:
I'm ok... and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo not going to ask you to scratch my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
lol......oh you haven't seen my real ones...they are quite long too.... :D

kylasdream said:
lol......oh you haven't seen my real ones...they are quite long too.... :D

Mine never stay long... my nails that is .. I have no problem getting other things in my hands to stay long! :D :D

Mine never stay long... my nails that is .. I have no problem getting other things in my hands to stay long! :D :D
hehehehe....hmmm never had that issue before either....lmao

same here ;)

kylasdream said:
Hello Delta..... :rose:

hello dear.....welcome to my shagly and mark thread.......red will be your entertainer here and drinks are to your left

Back